- Def Jam: Icon
- Sub Genre:
- Release Date (US):
- March 6th, 2007
- Release Date (UK):
- March 23rd, 2007
- Online Players:
- EA Chicago
- Electronic Arts
- M [Mature]
- PSU Rank:
- 229 of 1167 Games
- PSU Rank on PS3:
- 198 of 0 Games
- Additional Information:
- Also available on Xbox 360
About Def Jam: Icon
Next gen hip hop wrestling game featuring all the classic rap artists from the past games including a few new ones.
- PSU Review Score
- Avg. user review score:
You must be logged in to rate a game
Def Jam: Icon may not be for hardcore fighting fans, but music fans will surely appreciate it.
- Environments are highly interactive and destructible.
- Solid voice acting and in-game sound effects.
- The Build A Label single player mode is excellent.
- Repetitive and boring core combat.
- Multiplayer won't keep you hooked.
- The color saturation is just downright ugly.
What do you get when you put a plethora of Def Jam-licensed rap music, some “gangsta” artists and a story of corruption, death, and greed into a game? The answer: Def Jam: Icon. Thus begins the journey into the third iteration of Electronic Arts' hip hop series. Developed by EA Chicago (known for the excellent Fight Night Round 3), Def Jam takes a drastic departure from its previous over-the-top wrestling roots....