Leaked Call of Duty: World at War perk list
- Posted September 27th, 2008 at 16:53 EDT by
- 56 Comments
PlayStation Universe is proud to present the complete list of unlockable perks for the upcoming Treyarch title, Call of Duty: World at War. Many of the perks from Modern Warfare are making a return, though there are quite a few new additions to the list. Take a look for yourself at the complete list below.
- Special Grenades x3
- Satchel Charge x2
- M9A1 Bazooka x2
- Bomb Squad
- Bouncing Betty x2 (similar to claymores)
- Primary Grenades x2
- M2 Flamethrower
- Stopping Power
- Fireworks (explosives cause more damage)
- Flak Jacket (decreases damage taken by explosives)
- Gas Mask
- Sleight of Hand
- Shades (decreases intensity of signal flares)
- Double Tap
- Deep Impact
- Extreme Conditioning
- Steady Aim
- Toss Back (resets fuse on tossing back enemy grenade)
- Second Chance (ability to revive allies)
- Dead Silence
- Iron Lungs
- Reconnaissance (shows artillery and tanks on map)
- Water Cooler
- Greased Bearings
- Ordnance Training
- Coaxial Machine Gun
- 3:00pm EDT - September 27th, 2008
Bl**dy Martyrdom !!! Other than that there sounds like theres a few good ones on there, Definatly some more tactical choices to be made there, ........................ @tmac, If he dont want the game for wot ever reason thats his choice, You dont need to give it with the Attitude and lack of Respect !!!
- 3:49pm EDT - September 27th, 2008
Huh? I didn't know this game had perks, but I haven't been following this title closely. I might buy this now!
- 3:49pm EDT - September 27th, 2008
Sorry double post.
Syphon_Filter | Syphon_Filter2
- 5:03pm EDT - September 27th, 2008
- 5:14pm EDT - September 27th, 2008
- Martyrdom OH No!!!!!!!!!!!
- 5:40pm EDT - September 27th, 2008
psn id: gingo.... martyrdom is a bit annoying but who really doesn't smile a bit when they are killed and respawn only to find their martyrdom perk killed the f****r that killed you
- 5:46pm EDT - September 27th, 2008
eric you better not be lying
- 5:57pm EDT - September 27th, 2008
Why is it Treyarch ruins the CoD name with vehicles? their controls always suck and they are always the weakest of the levels in their games.
- 7:10pm EDT - September 27th, 2008
oh sht sounds crazy!! totally looking forward to buying CoD5 this november!
PSN ID: InvincibleSIKH
- 8:14pm EDT - September 27th, 2008
lol! Martydom!! Again !! Haha
- 11:21pm EDT - September 27th, 2008
Martyrdom and juggernaut are cheap and should have been removed. On the other hand, the new perks look interesting, I may even consider buying that game, if weapons are interesting enough although I will certainly not gonna preorder it. On the good side I like the toss back perk, it may actually make grenade spammers think twice about their cheap strategy. Also including vehicles may add some new tactics to the game and may mean there are gonna be some massive maps. On the bad side, the flamethrower may become the next noob weapon if not balanced well, also the absense of the last stand perk and the precence of second chance may mean that last stand is activated by default and that means some cheap shots are bound to happen.
- 11:50pm EDT - September 27th, 2008
Martyrdom is b***s**t!I already know that it's gonna ruin the online experience a bit...f**k martyrdom
- 12:57am EDT - September 28th, 2008
Wow they have done a fantastic job on building on from the perks in COD4, very nice indeed
- 1:44am EDT - September 28th, 2008
well if they enables to playing as japanese then martyrdom is ok cuz harikaru (maybe wrong spell XD )
still i hates martyrdom :( kill and dies again and again
psycho_mantis | uncut_raw187
- 2:00am EDT - September 28th, 2008
im getting this game.............PSN ID: Makaveli_71
- 3:11am EDT - September 28th, 2008
100% Getting this!! Sounds great!
- 3:28am EDT - September 28th, 2008
- 3:40am EDT - September 28th, 2008
I heard if you get 7 kill streak...You get to call your DOGS?! is that right?
- 7:01am EDT - September 28th, 2008
i rekon everyone guna use the flamethrower
camo sounds gd
i heard there was guna be a perk where u can climb trees guess that aint true
- 7:41am EDT - September 28th, 2008
Cool perks so far! Anyone heard of the rewards for kill-streaks yet? I think 7 for a chopper and then nothing after that is not enough really, you'd expect your chopper to take you up from 7 to about 12... plenty times I've got like a 20 kill streak there should be another perk at 17 and another at 25 which is pretty impossible to hit anyway. like dogs & a tank???
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!