Rock Band 2's free DLC revealed
As some of you may recall, Harmonix issued a statement earlier this year confirming it would be offering a total of 20 free downloadable music tracks to consumers who purchased Rock Band 2.
Those of you eager to get your hands on the free goodies won’t have to wait much longer, as the company has confirmed they will be available on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii from November 4.
In addition, the 20 tracks have also been released courtesy of IGN.com and we've included them below for you guys to check out. The tracks span across several musical genres, so hopefully there should be something to everyone’s liking.
- The 88 - "Sons and Daughters"
- Authority Zero - "No Regrets"
- Between the Buried and Me - "Prequel To The Sequel"
- The Cab - "Bounce"
- The Chevelles - "Get It On"
- The Cocktail Slippers - "Give It To Me"
- Dealership - "Database Corrupted"
- Endeverafter - "I Wanna Be Your Man"
- The Ghost Hounds - "Ashes To Fire"
- Hollywood Undead - "Young"
- Kutless - "The Feeling"
- The Len Price 3 - "If I Ain't Got You"
- Lesley Roy - "I'm Gone, I'm Going"
- Opiate for the Masses - "Burn You Down"
- Semi-Precious Weapons - "Magnetic Baby"
- Shaimus - "Like a Fool"
- Thenewno2" - Crazy Tuesday"
- Tickle Me Pink - "The Time Is Wrong"
- Underoath - "Desperate Times, Desperate Measures"
- X Japan - "I.V."