GTA IV Trophy patch dated
- Posted October 24th, 2008 at 07:44 EDT by Mike Harradence
- 43 Comments
Rockstar has confirmed via its latest Social Club email that the much-anticipated Trophy patch for the PlayStation 3 version of Grand Theft Auto IV will be released on October 27.
The full list of Trophies was released earlier this month, and can be seen in our earlier news post here. It is currently known whether or not the patch will be retroactive.
Stay tuned for more details as we get them.
- 2:48am EDT - October 24th, 2008
- 2:50am EDT - October 24th, 2008
Better be retroactive as it took fking ages to complete the game and don't want to do all that again!! No doubt it wont be tho......
- 3:04am EDT - October 24th, 2008
Where's the fun in that? ^ The whole point of the Trophies is so you can enjoy playing through the game again, I can't wait.
- 3:09am EDT - October 24th, 2008
while your at it Rockstar, all i gotta say is custom soundtracks, this game needs it.
- 3:12am EDT - October 24th, 2008
- 3:21am EDT - October 24th, 2008
Im sorry GTA what???? oh i seemed to have moved forward with time rather than backwards!
- 3:22am EDT - October 24th, 2008
Going to enjoy the trophies next week, cant wait till i get back into the game.
- 3:30am EDT - October 24th, 2008
Too many games with trophies ...aahhh!...
- 4:35am EDT - October 24th, 2008
I doubt I'll be restarting a game to get them.
- 4:57am EDT - October 24th, 2008
freakin sweet. i aint startin over tho -stephen firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5:05am EDT - October 24th, 2008
cool i agree with T-Dogg400
- 5:12am EDT - October 24th, 2008
about f-in time
- 5:31am EDT - October 24th, 2008
i haven't finished it yet... but im not starting over to far into the game. ill just get the trophies i can from where i am... maybe the trophies will put some excitement into a very boring game (boring IMO)
- 5:59am EDT - October 24th, 2008
finished the story in 2-3weeks, been waiting for some reason to do it again. the other way. trophies 6months after release, why not?
- 5:59am EDT - October 24th, 2008
- 6:37am EDT - October 24th, 2008
This game got boring too fast. I played it for about 2 weeks and it has been collecting dust ever since. Might pop it back in to see what the trophies are about.
- 6:57am EDT - October 24th, 2008
Boring? Rubbish? what? This game is exellent, one of the best on this generation so far, I can't believe people are slating it, i am def going to play this again to get some trophies, have to finish Bioshock first though.
- 8:05am EDT - October 24th, 2008
retroactive or not, its a gret excuse to revisit
- 8:18am EDT - October 24th, 2008
Played it for about a week, finished it and I don't care to suffer through another play through thank you. They should try patching the driving physics and then I might consider actually playing GTA IV again. I have a feeling the people who think this game is the greatest are all under age player's, I could be wrong but for me it was a big let down.
- 8:19am EDT - October 24th, 2008
I don't think i'll play through again just to get trophies, i liked the game, and i still play it online from time to time, but i wont be sitting through the story again, when really the trophies are a little pointless to me.
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!