Resident Evil 5 boss battle video
- Posted December 9th, 2008 at 06:22 EDT by Mike Harradence
- 14 Comments
Capcom has whisked the curtains off a new gameplay clip for Resident Evil 5, giving us a glimpse at one of the hotly anticipated Survival Horror outing’s many boss fights.
Seen below, the footage depicts protagonists Chris Redfield and Sheva Alomar battling against a hulking, bat-like monstrosity that lumbers out of an overturned transport truck. Though sluggish, the creature appears to be more of a match for the combined might of Redfield and Alomar’s firepower, and proceeds to subject them to a thorough beating before finally immobilizing them in a sticky, mucus-like substance.
Resident Evil 5 hits store shelves on March 13, 2009 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
- 1:43am EST - December 9th, 2008
- 2:42am EST - December 9th, 2008
didnt see too much of it
- 3:12am EST - December 9th, 2008
Oh yeah, Looking good, I was just starting to get bored of that shanty town stuff.
- 3:14am EST - December 9th, 2008
wow looks good, bit more imaginative than resi 4
- 4:00am EST - December 9th, 2008
Wow, that was cool. I can't wait for March to come around.
Rukusho | Rukusho
- 6:31am EST - December 9th, 2008
- 7:05am EST - December 9th, 2008
incredible but d@mn what an @zz wh00ping. btw one important feature they need to have is sprint.
- 8:00am EST - December 9th, 2008
not v realistic how many times were the humans hit by the boss monster?? and therer still ok??
- 8:11am EST - December 9th, 2008
that sheva annoys the crap outa me, i love the idea of co-op but i think that women will singlehandedly ruin the games chances of beating resident evil4
- 8:23am EST - December 9th, 2008
It looks Lost Planet.
- 11:48am EST - December 9th, 2008
WICKED!!!! I can't wait to play!!!!
- 12:29pm EST - December 9th, 2008
lawlzz owned @ end :>
- 1:04pm EST - December 9th, 2008
Wow. I need this game.
- 4:55pm EST - December 10th, 2008
I can't wait
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!