More undead Nazi's coming to CoD: World at War
- Posted February 10th, 2009 at 06:48 EDT by Mike Harradence
- 20 Comments
Treyarch has announced that a second wave of shambling undead Nazi’s will be cropping up in the forthcoming Call of Duty: World at War map pack.
"We hope that rumors of a new zombie level being included in the first Call of Duty: World at War DLC map pack wasn't what sent you into a recent frenzy," said community manager, JD_2020, in a post on World at War’s forums.
“Nazi Zombies scare us too, which is why we'd like to give you a heads-up to stay tuned for official word regarding upcoming DLC.
"Yes, there will be a new wave of undead coming soon and - while we appreciate everyone's concern (and we don't condone vandalism) - we assure you that these zombies will only be found in the Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack. Stay tuned for more details."
Those of you who have yet to brave one of WWII’s bloodiest campaigns would do well to check out our review here and see what you’re missing out on.
- 1:59am EST - February 10th, 2009
Man, I really need to get this game. I'm still far behind with COD4. But I still enjoy it.
- 2:11am EST - February 10th, 2009
probably the only thing i still like about COD5
- 2:12am EST - February 10th, 2009
I will deff buy that....i have never bought anything off PSN but if they release another zombie map i will deff buy it :D zombies is the best!
- 3:09am EST - February 10th, 2009
- 3:42am EST - February 10th, 2009
Yes i love zombies game mode its the only reason that i might keep the game when Killzone 2 hits.
- 4:12am EST - February 10th, 2009
- 4:14am EST - February 10th, 2009
Still yearning for modern warfare 2, bring it on
- 4:35am EST - February 10th, 2009
- 7:27am EST - February 10th, 2009
i hope it aint still blocking up windows.
- 7:53am EST - February 10th, 2009
Don't tell me, they're going to add another building! better yet, let the players have an option to go outside of the area.....
- 8:52am EST - February 10th, 2009
don't care codwaw is not good anyways
- 9:46am EST - February 10th, 2009
i got this game today. got ht next week but a ton of work this week to do :S yu get heaps of work at Al evel :(. probs try play abit next week. but from what ive played of campaign it awesome! sniper mission was epic! straight from the films! looknig forward to nazi zombie annyhoo
- 10:22am EST - February 10th, 2009
- 10:38am EST - February 10th, 2009
I hate this game and the only thing good about it is the zombie mode, though it does kinda get boring after a while. If I have to pay for this then I'm just going to file share.
- 11:06am EST - February 10th, 2009
Cant wait for the new map pack. It will bring a little more joy in a desent game. Might even make me whipe the cob-webs off the game and play it again.
- 12:44pm EST - February 10th, 2009
Call of Fail: n00bs @ War >_>
- 1:09pm EST - February 10th, 2009
zombies okay campaigns was beast and online play is beast
- 2:36pm EST - February 10th, 2009
HAHHHHH I KNEW THEY WERE GONNA DO THIS! . Because when u click on Nazi Zombies, Nact der Untoten is the level name...so all along i knew there was gonna be more. But now they confirmed it! Cant w8! THIS IS AWESOME!!!
- 7:53pm EST - February 10th, 2009
I hope we get a bunch more of these Nazi Zombie maps...and some better Pacific maps, with more jungle.
- 4:30am EDT - March 21st, 2009
you should be able 2 download it free
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!