Gran Turismo PSP boxart unveiled
- Posted August 1st, 2009 at 12:27 EDT by Mike Harradence
- 35 Comments
Polyphony Digital has lifted the lid on the official packaging art for upcoming portable racer Gran Turismo PSP – and surprise surprise, there’s a flash motor gracing the cover.
Check out the boxart below.
Speaking on the decision to include the Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 on the cover art, Sony’s European brand manager, Penrose Tackie, observed: “The resulting selection of one of GMs’ cars is clearly a reflection of Kazunori Yamauchi at Polyphony’s respect and admiration for the global motoring industry and the American giants in particular.”
Gran Turismo PSP will be released alongside the PSP Go on October 1, 2009.
- 5:31pm EDT - August 1st, 2009
i prefer the brighter colours tbh but looking good either way
- 8:27pm EDT - August 1st, 2009
now revel the gt5 release and boxart
- 10:04pm EDT - August 1st, 2009
- 4:25am EDT - August 2nd, 2009
i love the car, Corvette ZR1
- 9:19am EDT - August 2nd, 2009
Cool, a Vette .
- 10:14am EDT - August 2nd, 2009
This would have to be the USA version cover as the corvette is an unknown car outside the USA, I couldn't see this cover working outsode the US be a silly idea to go with a bankrupt companies car for a cover in markets where it's not sold.
Also the car doesn't look like a corvette more like the Silvia or Supra cars from Japan.
- 11:45am EDT - August 2nd, 2009
The box art is sexy.
- 12:00pm EDT - August 2nd, 2009
the corvette is much more famouse than you think .
- 7:11pm EDT - August 2nd, 2009
- 8:17pm EDT - August 2nd, 2009
Can't stand the GT series, much much prefer the Forza , This can take a flying leap, bring on FM3 :D :D
- 11:09pm EDT - August 2nd, 2009
LOL @ BayBud
You troll :P Forza is a wanna be GT. And it fails. But i guess its ok for 360 owners since theres nothing else.
- 4:28am EDT - August 3rd, 2009
Nar the Corvette is only really known in the US, outside the US there's so much better cars to be had.
You could use the Australian Holden Commadore otherwise known as the GM G8 in the USA and the Vuxahull VXR8 in the UK and europe.
Far more well known than a Corvette.
- 2:10pm EDT - August 3rd, 2009
That's not a ZR-1... It's a Z-06.
- 10:28pm EDT - August 3rd, 2009
looks amazing. hopefully the new camaro will be on the cover of the GT5
- 7:55am EDT - August 4th, 2009
pretty badass if you ask me
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!