Naughty Bear trailer and screens show off the 'naughty'
- Posted January 13th, 2010 at 19:31 EDT by Adam Dolge
- 15 Comments
There’s something disturbing about a stuffed bear holding a machete. If you are looking for a game that appears to offer a little something different, check out this trailer for 505 Games’ upcoming Naughty Bear, currently being developed by Artificial Mind and Movement.
In the trailer, we get some insight in to the troubled mind of the mischievous Naughty Bear. We also have a bunch of new screens; you can check them out here.
The game is set to release on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 later this year. At the very least, the concept appears original.
- 2:33pm EST - January 13th, 2010
Weird game lol
- 2:34pm EST - January 13th, 2010
It actually looks quite cool
- 2:36pm EST - January 13th, 2010
this game will be banned for sure, looks like alot of fun though
- 2:42pm EST - January 13th, 2010
Is it April 1st already?
bungle gone badasss
- 2:48pm EST - January 13th, 2010
When I read the title the "Pedobear" meme popped into my head.
kingpin326 | Kingpin326
- 3:21pm EST - January 13th, 2010
this is the best game ever. I'm gonna buy it day 1.
- 3:55pm EST - January 13th, 2010
This needs the same hype as modern warfare 2
- 4:28pm EST - January 13th, 2010
I've been wanting another Conker game for a very long time now. I'll for sure be getting this game.
- 6:16pm EST - January 13th, 2010
60 bucks? i dont think so. 30 bucks. sounds better
- 6:57pm EST - January 13th, 2010
reminds me of the bears from conkers bad fur day
- 9:58pm EST - January 13th, 2010
- 4:12am EST - January 14th, 2010
POSTAL anyone? Killing everyone for no reason and pissing on everyone.
- 4:56pm EST - January 14th, 2010
lets just hope theres not some inappropriate scene where he asks for stuffing
- 2:30pm EST - January 17th, 2010
It looks pretty awesome
- 8:36pm EST - January 18th, 2010
i am totally interested, about time a good game comes out.
you can tell that it's multi-plat though..
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!