Kamiya angered over Bayonetta pornography
- Posted May 13th, 2010 at 12:02 EDT by Mike Harradence
- 36 Comments
Hideki Kamiya, creator of stylish action romp Bayonetta, has expressed his displeasure over the recent emergence of pornography based on the game’s eponymous lead character.
Writing on his Twitter, Kamiya accused the creators behind the self-published manga as having no love for the game, stating, “It seems there's pornorgraphic doujinshi based off Bayonetta... There are fans who will resent that, and I hardly think those responsible [for the doujinshi] hold any love for the game..."
While on the subject of Bayonetta, it’s likely a sequel will materialise sooner or later down the line, as SEGA previously expressed interesting in working on a follow-up due to the success of the original.
- 7:06am EDT - May 13th, 2010
- 7:26am EDT - May 13th, 2010
there are doujinshis for Almost every game as long as the game has female characters.
u name it they have it
- 7:31am EDT - May 13th, 2010
Oh dear, never mind hey, far worse things going on in the world, get over it! you could have the problem of a bl00dy great oil spill, now that really is something to get shirty about
- 7:37am EDT - May 13th, 2010
So a japanese pervert creating a game about a totally sexyfied slut....doesn't like doujinshi?
Makes perfect sense.
I bet he is just mad because they didn't pay him to publish it.
- 7:42am EDT - May 13th, 2010
Sounds hypocritical to me.
- 7:58am EDT - May 13th, 2010
Where can i see this. I need to study it before i uh.. make my decision as to wether his anger is justified or not....
- 8:09am EDT - May 13th, 2010
I think he's just mad that someone beat him to it.
C-Carcharias | Hohjirozame
- 8:11am EDT - May 13th, 2010
Guess he's never heard of Rule 34 before...
Why, theres probably pron of him somewhere on the internet.
- 8:29am EDT - May 13th, 2010
erm im not surprised! the bayonetta game seems porny at bits, so why is he surprised someone took it all the way with bayonetta? seriously hes doing it just to make himself looks good and responsible! hes probably just mad at copyright infridgement, also bayonetta is really sexualised even the logo of bayonetta has a female sex sign in it!
- 8:31am EDT - May 13th, 2010
- 8:41am EDT - May 13th, 2010
who didn\\\'t see that coming, i mean, they even have porn for pikachu.......
- 9:12am EDT - May 13th, 2010
Oh come on, what did you expect?
- 9:34am EDT - May 13th, 2010
@#5 exactly what i was thinking.
- 9:53am EDT - May 13th, 2010
Aint nothing wrong with it. Grow up and talk about the serious issues.
- 10:03am EDT - May 13th, 2010
Lol, What a D-bag.
What does he expect? The friggin game is verging on porn already.
lordAlucard | sympozium_666
- 10:25am EDT - May 13th, 2010
I like Hentai
- 10:42am EDT - May 13th, 2010
if it exists there is porn of it, no exceptions
- 11:18am EDT - May 13th, 2010
@17 I smell cancerous new guy
- 11:52am EDT - May 13th, 2010
- 1:12pm EDT - May 13th, 2010
this is called rule 34, learn to live with that
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!