U.K. Charts: FIFA 13 storms the top spot
- Posted October 1st, 2012 at 05:21 EDT by Michael Harradence
EA Sports’ FIFA 13 has scored the number one spot on the U.K. All Format Charts following its release last Friday.
The latest entry in the venerable footie franchise moved one million copies during its first week, putting it fourth behind Call of Duty: Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2 and Modern Warfare 3.
A number of new releases also debuted in the Top 20 this week, including the long-awaited U.K. release of Rocksmith at seven, Dead or Alive 5 at 11, Angry Birds Trilogy at 16 and Gran Turismo 5: Academy Edition at 17.
See below for the full Top 10.
1. FIFA 13 (EA)
2. Borderlands 2 (2K Games)
3. F1 2012 (Codemasters)
4. World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria (Activision)
5. Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (Konami)
6. Sleeping Dogs (Square Enix)
7. Rocksmith (Ubisoft)
8. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
9. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
10. New Super Mario Bros 2 (Nintendo)