U.K. Charts: FIFA 13 on top for third week
- Posted October 15th, 2012 at 05:34 EDT by Michael Harradence
EA Sports’ commercial behemoth FIFA 13 has nabbed its third consecutive week at the summit of the U.K. All Format Charts.
The footie outing held off stiff competition from new IP Dishonored, with the Bethesda-published title debuting in second place. Meanwhile, Pokemon Black 2 enters in third, pushing Resident Evil 6 down to fourth place.
Pokemon White 2 rounds out the Top Five.
It’s worth noting however that Dishonored has nabbed the crown for the biggest new IP launch of 2012 so far.
Check out the full Top Ten below.
1. FIFA 13 (EA)
2. Dishonored (Bethesda)
3. Pokemon Black 2 (Nintendo)
4. Resident Evil 6
5. Pokemon White 2 (Nintendo)
6. Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
7. XCOM: Enemy Unknown (2K Games)
8. Borderlands 2 (2K Games)
9. F1 2012 (Codemasters)
10. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)