U.K. Charts: Halo 4 slays Assassin's Creed III
- Posted November 12th, 2012 at 05:26 EDT by Michael Harradence
Assassin’s Creed III has been booted off the top spot after just one week thanks to the triumphant return of Master Chief.
Xbox 360-exclusive shooter Halo 4 rocketed to the top spot following its release last week, despite the fact launch week sales were below that of Halo 3 and Halo: Reach.
Assassin’s Creed III drops to second place, followed by FIFA 13, Need for Speed Most Wanted and Football Manager 2013. Sadly, LittleBigPlanet Karting failed to crack the Top 20, debuting at a dismal 24.
Check out the full Top Ten below.
- - - - -
1. Halo 4 (Microsoft)
2. Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
3. FIFA 13 (EA)
4. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
5. Football Manager 2013 (Sega)
6. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
7. WWE ’13 (THQ)
8. Borderlands 2
9. Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
10. Medal of Honor: Warfighter (EA)