U.K. Charts: Black Ops II still on top
- Posted November 26th, 2012 at 05:25 EDT by Michael Harradence
Hitman: Absolution has failed to topple Call of Duty: Black Ops II from the summit of the U.K. All Format Charts.
The stealthy shooter debuted in second place, with Activision’s military shooter holding on to the top spot for its second week running. FIFA 13, Assassin’s Creed II and Halo 4 make up the Top Five.
Elsewhere, LEGO Lord of the Rings entered at six, though sadly Sony’s latest major PlayStation 3-exclusive, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, limped in at 38. Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two didn't fare much better either, debuting at 34.
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
2. Hitman Absolution (Square Enix)
3. FIFA 13 (EA)
4. Assassin’s Creed 3 (Ubisoft)
5. Halo 4 (Microsoft)
6. LEGO: The Lord of the Rings (Warner)
7. Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
8. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
9. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
10. Dishonored (Bethesda)