U.K. Charts: Black Ops II isn't budging
- Posted December 17th, 2012 at 04:18 EDT by Michael Harradence
Activision’s Call of Duty: Black Ops II has bagged its fifth week at the summit of the U.K. All Format Charts.
While the military shooter certainly pulled in the punters, the fact it experienced a drop in sales faster than Modern Warfare 3 and the original Black Ops suggests brand fatigue may be starting to set in.
The rest of the chart is comprised of movers and shakers, with Hitman: Absolution, FIFA 13, Just Dance 4 and Far Cry 3 mopping up the Top Five.
Check out the Top 20 below.
- - - - -
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
2. Hitman Absolution (Square Enix)
3. FIFA 13 (EA)
4. Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
5. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
6. Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
7. Halo 4 (Microsoft)
8. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (WA)
9. LEGO Lord of the Rings (Warner)
10. WWE ’13 (EA)
11. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
12. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
13. Football Manager 2013 (Sega)
14. Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (Sega)
15. Moshi Monsters: Moshlings Theme Park (Mind Candy)
16. Medal of Honor: Warfighter (EA)
17. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
18. Forza Horizon (Microsoft)
19. New Super Mario Bros 2 (Nintendo)
20. Dishonored (Bethesda)