Black Ops II and Skyrim top DLC charts for March 2013
Digital sales numbers are hard to come by; even official lists like the kind published by the official PlayStation Blog opt for mere rankings over statistics. Nevertheless, thanks to the aforementioned arm of Sony, we now know which downloadable content pieces topped the charts in March.
To no one's incredulous surprise, Call of Duty Black Ops II took top honors, scoring first and second place with its 'Revolution' pack and 'Season Pass,' respectively. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim nabbed third, fourth, and fifth place, thanks to three expansions that finally made their way to PlayStation 3.
Check out the full list below, and let us know if you purchased any of this DLC in the comments section. Don't feel bad about dropping a little coin if you haven't; Dragonborn and Mass Effect 3's Citadel DLC are excellent.
Top 10 PS3 Downloadable Content (March 2013)
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Revolution
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Season Pass
3. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dawnguard
4. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Hearthfire
5. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dragonborn
6. Mass Effect 3 - Citadel
7. MLB 13 The Show - Road to the Show Training Points (1000)
8. Dead Space 3 - Awakened
9. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - Isaac Clarke, Zeus, and Graveyard Pack
10. DmC Devil May Cry - Vergil's Downfall