U.K. Charts: The Last of Us nabs third week at no.1
- Posted July 1st, 2013 at 04:49 EDT by Michael Harradence
Naughty Dog’s post-apocalyptic adventure The Last of Us has secured a third week at the summit of the U.K. All Format Charts.
The PlayStation 3-exclusive fended off competition from the Xbox 360 release of Minecraft and superhero title Deadpool, which entered at second and sixth place, respectively.
Critically-panned Ride to Hell: Retribution had a bumpy ride however, failing to enter the Top 40.
Check out the full Top Ten below.
- - - - -
1. The Last Of Us – Sony Computer Ent.
2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Editio – Microsoft
3. Animal Crossing: New Leaf – Nintendo
4. Fifa 13 – Electronic Arts
5. The Sims 3: Island Paradise – Electronic Arts
6. Deadpool – Activision Blizzard
7. Tomb Raider – Square Enix Europe
8. Call Of Duty: Black Ops Ii – Activision Blizzard
9. Assassin’s Creed III – Ubisoft
10. Company Of Heroes 2 – Sega