U.K. Charts: The Last of Us bags fourth week at no.1
- Posted July 8th, 2013 at 05:00 EDT by Michael Harradence
Naughty Dog’s The Last of Us has nabbed its fourth consecutive week at the summit of the U.K. All Format Charts.
The post-apocalyptic PlayStation 3-exclusive managed to fend off competition from Minecraft and FIFA 13, though to be fair it was a quiet week, with the only new entry being 3DS outing Project X Zone.
Check out the full Top Ten below.
- - - - -
1. The Last of Us – Sony
2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition – Microsoft
3. FIFA 13 – EA
4. Animal Crossing: New Leaf – Nintendo
5. Assassin’s Creed III – Ubisoft
6. Tomb Raider – Square Enix
7. Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Activision
8. The Sims 3: Island Paradise – EA
9. Deadpool – Activision
10. Far Cry 3 – Ubisoft