U.K. Charts: Payday 2 robs Minecraft of pole position
- Posted August 19th, 2013 at 05:18 EDT by Michael Harradence
Overkill’s heist-‘em-up Payday 2 has rocketed to the top of the U.K. All Format Charts following its launch last week.
Unlike its predecessor, Payday 2 was released at retail and as a digital download, with sales enough to supplant Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition from its no.1 crown.
As a result, Minecraft drops to second place, followed by a rejuvenated Call of Duty: Black Ops II. FIFA 14 and Animal Crossing: New Leaf make up the Top 5.
Aside from that, there is little else to talk about, so check out the full charts below.
- - - - - -
1. Payday 2 (505 Games)
2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
3. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
4. FIFA 13 (EA)
5. Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo)
6. The Last of Us (Sony)
7. The Smurfs 2 (Ubisoft)
8. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
9. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
10. Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar)