Final Fantasy XIV early access program reminder, times, dates and how to redeem your code
If you’re lucky enough to have got your hands on an early access code for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, which were handed out to those who pre-ordered the game from selected retailers, then you should now be able to begin the process ready for early access launch right now ready for kick off on Saturday, August 24 at 2am PDT.
With your code, simply follow these instructions…
Downloading the PS3 Game Client
How to download from PlayStation®Store
1. Select "PlayStation®Store" icon located under "PlayStation®Network" category on XMB™ (XrossMediaBar).
2. Select "Redeem Codes" on the PlayStation Store menu and enter the promotion code you received in email. Once the promotion code has been entered, proceed with the download process.
How to download from Account Management
1. Log in to PlayStation Network.
2. Select "Account Management" icon located under "PlayStation®Network" category on XMB™ (XrossMediaBar).
3. Select "Redeem Codes.
4. Enter the promotion code and proceed with the download process.
Once the download is complete, the software installation will begin automatically. If you select "Download in Background," you will return to XMB™. By selecting the "FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn (Pre-order)" icon located under the "Game" category, the game client installation will begin. The installation may take several minutes to complete.
Stay tuned to PSU for a full review of Final Fantasy XIV very soon.