Spelunky Review: the toughest platformer ever made?
- Posted September 3rd, 2013 at 14:30 EDT by Richard Archer
- PSU Review Score
- Avg. user review score:
You must be logged in to rate a game
Spelunky is a tough platformer that looks great and has depth and replayability with its clever use of randomized levels.
- Random level generator massively increases playability.
- Levels are packed with so much to see, do and collect.
- Gorgeous cartoony graphics - dying never looked so good.
- Only a few mundane trophies.
- Deathmatch mode and arenas need more work.
(continued from previous page) ...sheer desire to kill you quickly then you will discover a game that is filled with great charm and replayability.