Top 5 ways to make money on the GTA V stock market
- Posted September 17th, 2013 at 10:27 EDT by Richard Archer
A guide on how to make money on the GTA V stock market
GTA V's stock market is proving to be a great in-game feature where you can generate a lot of cash, but how can you make like a Wall Street tycoon ?
Simple, just try PSU's GTA V stock market tips.
Note: The GTA V stock market consists of the LCN (offline stocks,) which can be affected by events that happen in-game via objectives and side missions and the BAWSAQ, which can be affected by global events cause by the online GTA community.
1. Invest in one of the automobile firms, then cruise around destroying your rivals' cars. The end result will see sale of your cars go up and your stocks rise.
2. Buying cheap stock is a tycoon's dream scenario and to do so in GTA V is easy. Simply apply the reverse tactic to our first tip. For example, if you shoot down a plane the stocks for that company plummet. Buy those stocks cheap then shoot your rivals planes down to re-inflate your stock value.
3. Buy into guns or ammo in the early days. These stocks should go through the roof as gamers get their hands on weapons.
4. Listen closely to the radio and character dialogue for stock tips.
5. Assassination missions provided by Lester always tell you how some stock will be affected if you bump off a rival CEO.
If you have any GTA V stock tips you would like to share why not leave us a comment.----