inFAMOUS: Second Son sales drop 67% in U.K., still holds top spot
- Posted March 31st, 2014 at 08:24 EDT by Michael Harradence
Sucker Punch’s inFAMOUS: Second Son has maintained its lead on the U.K. All Format Chart, despite a 67 per cent drop in sales compared to its debut week.
The superhero sequel was responsible for an estimated 106 per cent rise in PlayStation 4 hardware sales, and is reported to have already sold one million copies.
Second Son was announced alongside the PS4 in February 2013, and took 2.5 years to develop.
You can check out our review of the open world action-adventure title here. Check out the full U.K. Top 20 below.
- - - - - -
1. INFAMOUS: SECOND SON
2. METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES
4. FIFA 14
5. THE LEGO MOVIE VIDEOGAME
6. DIABLO 3: REAPER OF SOULS
7. SOUTH PARK: THE STICK OF TRUTH
8. CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS
9. MINECRAFT: XBOX 360 EDITION
10. FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD REMASTER
11. PLANTS VS ZOMBIES: GARDEN WARFARE
12. DARK SOULS 2
13. BATTLEFIELD 4
15. PROFESSOR LAYTON VS PHOENIX WRIGHT
16. LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROES
17. ASSASSIN'S CREED 4: BLACK FLAG
18. GRAND THEFT AUTO 5
19. MXGP: THE OFFICIAL MOTOCROSS VIDEOGAME
20. NEED FOR SPEED: RIVALS