GTA Online 'I'm Not a Hipster' Update available now, includes new weapons and vehicles
GTA Online, the open world multiplayer portion of Grand Theft Auto V has been receiving regular updates since October 2013.
The newest update is titled “I’m Not A Hipster” and includes new clothes, tattoos, hairstyles and masks for your character.
The update also adds new vehicles, which includes Glendale, Warrener, Blade, Rhapsody, Panto and Dubsta.
The update also adds new weapons which you can get at your local Ammu-Nation. They are the Vintage Pistol and Antique Cavalry Dagger.
You can also find twelve new jobs in the update, including new race, deathmatch and Capture locations.
It wouldn’t be a GTA online patch without fixes. Ten existing GTA V vehicles have been added to the southernsanandreassuperautos.com website for purchase, including Story Mode characters’ vehicles:
Franklin's Bravado Buffalo S
Karin Rebel (clean version)
Trevor's Nagasaki Hot Rod Blazer
Michael's Obey Tailgater
Other new additions include:
- Pure Gold and Brushed Gold paint colors have been added to LS Customs in the ‘Metals’ category. These unlock at Rank 100.
- A new Pure Black window tint has been added to LS Customs, along with four new jazzy vehicle horns (including one which loops and speeds up / slows down as you drive).
- Eight new individual player celebrations and four new paired Celebration animations have been added.
- Players will no longer be charged Insurance costs if their vehicle is destroyed by another player who does not have enough GTA$ to pay.
- Fixed an issue where, if an insured Personal Vehicle was destroyed, both parties had to pay the insurance costs.
- Fixed an issue where some four-wheel drive vehicles had reverted to two-wheel drive.
- Players are now able to bookmark Jobs whilst in a Playlist from the Pause menu.
- Tear Gas now does more damage and lasts longer.
- A small tick has been added to the first screen in the corona if a player has played a Job before, much like in the pause menu or Next Job Voting Screen.
- The level of difficulty is now displayed when pressing D-pad down when playing Missions.
For the complete list of changes visit the Rockstar Support site.----