UK charts: EA Sports UFC takes crown from Watch Dogs
- Posted June 23rd, 2014 at 06:39 EDT by Steven Williamson
This week’s U.K. sales chart reveals that EA Sports UFC has hit the number one spot, taking the crown from Ubisoft’s Watch Dogs which has dropped down to second place.
The new MotoGP debuts at number 14, while the biggest mover this week is TitanFall which shifts up from third to sixth position. Following England’s exit from the World Cup, we see 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil slip four places into sixth in the charts.
Here’s the current state of play for the U.K. charts, week ending June 21, 2014.
1. EA SPORTS UFC
2. Watch Dogs
4. Wolfenstein: The New Order
5. FIFA 14
6. 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil
7. Mario Kart 8
8. Call of Duty: Ghosts
9. Minecraft: PlayStation 3 edition
10. Minecraft: Xbox 350 edition
You can check out our EA Sports UFC review right here.----