View Full Version : FFV7-2 trailers
i found this cool trailer and many more here at http://ff7-2.com/index.php?id=videos its a nice site with lotsa info.
Yeah, for any FF7-Fan the trailer is a must see. It looks stunning and that's an understatement.
well put. its a brilliant site and the trailer is "off the hook..."
Being a Final Fantasy fan it was cool, I can wait to get my hands on it.
err, i went to it and i got a "service not found" screen.
When does it come out for ps2? all i know is that it will lol
if u have any info tell me plz ;)
I was brainstorming and here are three new ideas for additions to the site.. Let me know what you think of them.
1. RSS feeds for our news
2. A downloadable IE toolbar for our site.
3. In the future we may be able to pull off a weekly pod-cast about that weeks news in audio format.. similar to engadgets podcast.
So who's sexy voice would we be usin?? Haha
I've said before I wouldn't mind doing any RSS feeds, there actully rather easy. This could build us up to Gamespots Video Reviews, which would be cool to have some here.
As for podcasts...how hard is it to make one? I know very little on the subject other than its new and everyone will be using it.
I like the suggestions. Comments:
1) RSS feeds are a definite -- whether now or with the new script.
2) I've considered this, but wasn't won over by the research I did into the value of having one. Its a possibility.
3) Podcasts... not a bad idea. Tough to pull of, but could be good. Video reviews as Kevin mentioned were always part of my original end-goal plan, but they will be tough to do too.
i can get a thing for my computer to record gameplay, so when t he time comes, you could tell me what you need video of and me and merc will record it
ps3 Wanna be
1. RSS is a good idea, and so I'm glad it's coming soon.
2. I hate toolbars! Personally, anything other than the Google Toolbar is spyware/adware - toolbars take up too much space, and would really be unnecessary for a site like this. Even IGN, which has much more content, doesn't need a toolbar!
3. Weekly podcasts may be difficult, but once every two weeks or every month would be good. We'd have enough to talk about. It can be done over Skype, and the conversation recorded as mp3. Video reviews would be very cool, but I have absolutely no expertise in doing these (like actually creating a video from a console game).
With the podcast idea.....it would be good to have maybe 1 a week and then around the time of game conventions have as many as we can upload.