PDA

View Full Version : eBay items

Hunnter
02-12-2006, 13:00
Well, simple really.
If you have ever come across awkward/strange/funny/wonderful eBay items, post them here.

PLEASE dont put things that could be considered offensive or sexually orientated, theres younger people on here, thank you.

First up:

Buy this one-time only lucky play-doh worm...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6252958865&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Look at the state of that bid! :lol:

Firefox
02-12-2006, 13:04
This is just too funny :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lucky-Wendys-Chicken-Nugget-Haunted-by-Kind-Spirit_W0QQitemZ5664045883QQcategoryZ1468QQrdZ1QQc mdZViewItem

Haunted or Just Lucky Chicken Nugget??

I know this sounds crazy and I've never done anything like this before but here it is.

You are bidding on ONE chicken nugget from Wendy's. It is in a ziplock bag in the freezer to assure freshness.

It all started the other day when I was thinking of what I could list on ebay that would get me into eBay pulse. I've envied all the other people that have come up with these great ideas and gotten onto eBay pulse and just had a great time with this whole thing.

Anyway, as I was thinking this voice in my head said go to Wendy's and get some chicken nuggets for the kids. So I went and got the nuggets.

I was splitting the nuggets up between my 3 girls when all of the sudden this one nugget actually burned my fingers. All the other chicken nuggets were kinda luke warm because I'd run an errand before going home. This nugget was HOT was like it had an electrical charge or something. After that I decided I'm not feeding this to my kids, someone's libel to get hurt.

So I slipped it into a ziplock bag being careful not to touch it again and kinda threw it into the freezer. I was a little scared!!!

After that the run of bad luck I was having started to change. Great things started to happen. I found an earring that I'd been missing for a really long time, my kids started to behave more and fight less, my eBay store started to pick-up again after a lul. I started to find $$$Money$$$ in the strangest places. Not little sums either I'm talking $10,$20 at a time. The depression I was suffering was lifted.

Suddenly I realized it must have something to do with the that chicken nugget. Maybe it's possessed my the goose that laid the golden egg or should I say the chicken?? Who knows. All I know is that ever since I bought that chicken nugget life has inproved dramatically.

So I decided I can't keep all this good luck to myself, I need to share it with my eBay family. So Here it is the

Chicken Nugget

Sorry the picture isn't that great but doesn't that just look like a lucky chicken nugget??

Now you might think I'm crazy but my daughter just pointed out to me that she can see the face of a little girl in the bottom center of this nugget.

I usually don't believe in any of this stuff but that is just down right freaky. Please let me know if anyone else can see that too. It only seems to show up in the picture.

Now for all the legal mumbo jumbo

You are bidding on 1 frozen chicken nugget from wendy's. I will also include the box the nugget came in. I am making NO promises that what anything will happen to you either good or bad and I am in no way to be held responsible .

Please e-mail me if you have any questions.

I'd Like to see this make it to eBay Pulse so please add me to your watch list!!

All proceeds from this auction will be split between my 3 girls for their educations.

If you have a feedback of 10 or less please e-mail me before bidding.

Thanks and Happy Bidding

Firefox
02-12-2006, 13:07
sorry to double post but....

look at this, people think that they are actually bidding for the real ps3 so
the bid is $152.49 right now but all they are really bidding on is
an email adress :lol:
people should really read the description :dunce

http://cgi.ebay.com/playstation3-ps3-vendor-yahoo-com-EMAIL-NR_W0QQitemZ5663893127QQcategoryZ102333QQrdZ1QQcmd ZViewItem

miickEe
02-12-2006, 13:11
Luck worm? :lol: That is too damn funny man. I'd buy it if the starting bid wasn't $10,000. :P

Hunnter
02-12-2006, 13:12
lmfao, people are bidding for the nugget :lol:
Holy freakin crap thats one of the funniest things this year, no joke :lol:

Oh dear God they arent voting for that email address are they...
Now people seriously need to read the descriptions..

This kind of behaviour ended up with someone buying a PSP box, then someone near buying an xbox360 box, then someone buying a poster of xbox360!
Idiots :lol:

Mr Turnip
02-12-2006, 15:22
This kind of behaviour ended up with someone buying a PSP box, then someone near buying an xbox360 box, then someone buying a poster of xbox360!
Idiots

The Xbox 360 poster buyer withrew his bid with a claim that he was conned, i just tried to find it but i have to sign in to see the feed back, and i'm not member

Hunnter
02-12-2006, 16:07
Oh i thought he did buy it hehe, i guess not then

That would have been even worse than the box;

(lovin' the sig Mr Turnip, t'is a great game :D)

Mr Turnip
02-12-2006, 16:22
Oh i thought he did buy it hehe, i guess not then

That would have been even worse than the box;

(lovin' the sig Mr Turnip, t'is a great game )

Thanks, I made it myself :), naw it was Voice of a Riot's work... Imagine him telling all his friends about his new purchase and then unrapping the parcel exitedly, but thinking "hmmm, i didn't know these new Xbox things were so flat" only to find it was just a poster :lol: Shame he didn't buy it really! Btw Hunnter this is a good thread, it game me a laugh when i was that playdough worm

highazz_vegeta
01-01-2009, 18:22
UK boxart added