PDA

View Full Version : snes paper boy

sausage bill
03-02-2006, 15:15
hello please send me PM i have just got the super nintendo it is wicked it realy rocks have you seen the graphics reminds me of the real world i have only got one though and that is paper boy it makes me want to be a paper boy as that job looks realy exciting especialy as you get a bike my mummy wont let me get a bike and i'm 13 but still have to ride a tricycle
but i can't wait till my birthday it's in exactly 10 months i hope i get a mobile phone i realy want to play games on that i realy wish i could have the nokia 3310 because the games look well good

justintheman99
03-02-2006, 15:37
hello please send me PM i have just got the super nintendo it is wicked it realy rocks have you seen the graphics reminds me of the real world i have only got one though and that is paper boy it makes me want to be a paper boy as that job looks realy exciting especialy as you get a bike my mummy wont let me get a bike and i'm 13 but still have to ride a tricycle
but i can't wait till my birthday it's in exactly 10 months i hope i get a mobile phone i realy want to play games on that i realy wish i could have the nokia 3310 because the games look well goodAre you like living in 1990? So your telling us you just got the SNES now? I cracked up when you said that the graphics were like real life though. So what is the point of this thread cause I can't find one.

highazz_vegeta
02-24-2009, 20:43
Game added