View Full Version : Seb's recently completed tasks
- Installed replacement cash mod (the old one had a security hole).
- Installed replacement bank mod.
- Fixed Quick Links (all styles)
- Fixed Usercp nav (all styles)
- Add bookmarking/tag cloud feature of 3.7.1
- Added new video embed tool (http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=143379) (now you can just type the URL the video is on and it will automatically embed the video in the forums).
Reorganized homepage layout to get correct emphasis on PlayStation.
Merged 360 and Wii chat with Alternate Chat.
Added Gender icon to post bit.
Added Top 5 stats module to homepage.
- Subscribers now get double points in subscriber section.
- Added forum descriptions back.
- Added new "Help & Information" forum under 'Rules & Announcements' category. This area will be for all the key threads that help new members understand how the forum operates.
- Removed post-icons from thread view list.
- Removed some stickies in general chit-chat/suggestions and PS3 Games/Discussion in response to this thread (http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=146455).
- Added new, sexier 'Last post icon' to forum thread view. See (http://www.ps3forums.com/pimages/buttons/firstnew.gif)
- Made all smilies/emoticons visible by default.
Added a sub-forum organizer so they appear tidier.
Added a modification that should help speed up the forums called Yslow.
Fixed some bugs with the Aria skin. (Wrong logo, icash in nav)
Added a new countdown timer BB code:
Added RSS Feeds for each forum. Just click the icon next the forum title on the homepage to begin subscribing.
Added country Flag support to post bit. To add this; visit your user cp and click edit profile (http://www.ps3forums.com/profile.php?do=editprofile) then simply choose your country from the list and save.
Minimum post count notification system added. New members cannot start a new thread in any forum until they reach 25 posts or more. The new systems informs them of this when they try to create a new topic rather than telling them they have insufficient privileges like before (which was confusing and ambiguous!)
-- Added Usergroup legend to forum homepage 'Who's Online' section
-- Added new Folding@Home sub-forum and populated with exisiting content.
-- Changed the 'Help and Information' forum to a sub-forum of 'Announcements' to reduce wasted space.
-- Added 13 new smilies
:crazy2 :blush2 :boxing :cuss2
:drool :hand :iagree :withstupid :nono