PDA

View Full Version : Im sorry guys...

Trinity
03-26-2006, 03:47
Hi this is Trinity (Warhawk)

Ok i dont know how to start this thread so here i go.
I am a PS3 fanboy (i think you all know that) and that fanboyism lead me to disrespect other people and other consoles just because i didnt like them. I was blindfold by my own immaturity, i didnt know why did i post such useless and crappy post, maybe for some way to feel superior. I tried to act all hardcore in front of a keyboard, when i could be posting something useful or helpful. I have come to realized that this behavior of mine is wrong, and i will try to change and make unbiased post respecting everybody regardless of their likes and dislikes. If i ever offended you, then im truly sorry

Trinity. :(

Mr. Solanky
03-26-2006, 03:50
I don't really remember you being that offensive, maybe you just didn't attack me.....

Tribunal
03-26-2006, 03:57
So it was all a lie? We lost a PS3forum member then...

I don't know what led you too change your identity, or what all of a sudden made you have a change of heart but, you were not alone, plenty of them on the 360 side, and yes there is even one on the revolution side.

also, I'm not sure what possessed you to choose the name Trinity but, ok.

Trinity
03-26-2006, 04:13
I changed my name to Trinity because i didnt want to have a game's name thats all.

Im still a ps3 fanboy lol, but from now on i will respect anybody on the xbox 360/revo team, thats all. Im still WarHawk on the inside, same s**** different smell.

Tribunal
03-26-2006, 04:25
I changed my name to Trinity because i didnt want to have a game's name thats all.

Im still a ps3 fanboy lol, but from now on i will respect anybody on the xbox 360/revo team, thats all. Im still WarHawk on the inside, same s**** different smell.

LOL! Well thats good to hear I guess. :lol: x10

c.a.p
03-26-2006, 06:03
So it was all a lie? We lost a PS3forum member then...

I don't know what led you too change your identity, or what all of a sudden made you have a change of heart but, you were not alone, plenty of them on the 360 side, and yes there is even one on the revolution side.
:wink: I believe we all know who he's talking about. But anyway, back to the point. I never thought you were that bad. There are some extreme people on this site, and you're definitely not one of them.

highazz_vegeta
05-19-2009, 21:36
Info updated