PDA

View Full Version : *** Far Cry 2 Complete Walk-through and Map Editor Tutorial ***

Airmaxx23
10-22-2008, 16:16
HERE (http://farcry.us.ubi.com/help/) you will find a ton of info on Far Cry 2...a complete campaign walk-through as well as a map editor tutorial...it is pretty informative.

Makinen
10-22-2008, 16:45
thanks for that... i really envy you by the way... you had this game early, and right now i am stuggling to find a store in canada that sells it. honestly canada really sucks when it comes to game releases.

Airmaxx23
10-22-2008, 16:48
With it shipping out yesterday, from the US, you should probably have it tomorrow. So many people complain about Gamestop but they have been great to me over the last 18 years.

PsychoMantis
10-22-2008, 16:58
With it shipping out yesterday, from the US, you should probably have it tomorrow. So many people complain about Gamestop but they have been great to me over the last 18 years.

I agree, I haven't had a problem with gamestop at all, there have been a few times I got the game for the wrong system but thats human error and things happen. I think that most people complain about gamestop because they favor the 360 and they hate it but dont wait to call themselves a PS3 fanboy and say there neutral. Also, when a game is released many people think that gamestop will get it on the day it comes out witch in some cases is true but in most cases they don't get it until around noon or early evening and just sell it the next day. FarCry 2 came out yesterday but there getting it today and ill be there at 10am to get it!

adzzz man
10-22-2008, 17:06
this game is coming out thursday midnight in the u.k

RTs42
10-22-2008, 17:42
cool nice guide that information is really helpfull

TommyFewty
10-22-2008, 19:19
Thanks for the guide. Cant wait till this comes out friday. Will be picking this up with dead space :)

IranDennis
10-22-2008, 19:29
thank you my dear friend :)