PDA

View Full Version : My little hompage!

Apocalypse-
12-13-2008, 02:00
Heya just, letting you know i made myself a little hompage website, just thought i'd share it!

www.monty251.tk

rykomatsu
12-13-2008, 07:09
Looks pretty nice, though there's too much contrast between the background and the text box that I find it distracting (others may not). Instead of a gradient to white, maybe gradient to black so it matches the text box or grey or what not to make it a little easier on the eyes.

Also, the highlighted stuff (ie PSN ID and such) I would change...it makes it look a little like your highlighting bugged out or something.

Like the character and cityscape artlook :)

Apocalypse-
12-13-2008, 13:44
thanks mate, i'll take your points into consideration, it's nice to have a it of feedback :) +re[ ty.

HaTriX
12-13-2008, 14:49
Looks pretty good. I do how ever think you should change the Background color where your making your posts. It just seems to dark compared to the actual background of the website.

Jaeger
12-13-2008, 15:18
If you're trying to build a free website but want to look at least a bit professional, then I suggest signing up for a co.cc or co.nr domain. It will look a lot better than that .tk crap, trust me. Anyway, the contrast between the background and text box is too obvious, and the choice of text colour is pretty bad. You might want to read up on how to build a decent website before you go any further. It might only be a 'personal homepage' but I imagine you'll want some people to look at it.