PDA

View Full Version : I love this forum

=|WDJ|=
04-16-2004, 00:07
The following is an email sent to you by an administrator of "PS3 Forums". If
this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you find offensive
please contact the webmaster of the board at the following address:

Include this full email (particularly the headers).

Message sent to you follows:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Member,

You are receiving this email because PS3 Forums misses you. The Forum is
improving all the time and is developing a strong community and needs your
support to help it grow even further.

New Categories such as 'Alternate Console Chat' are being added all the time, as
well as a whole host of interesting and fun Modifications, which really sets the
site out from other PlayStation 3 Forums.

Thanks for your time and hope you can find time to check out the Boards once
again!

www.ps3forums.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG you people are so nice! the administrator is very caring and attentive!
---------------------------------------Maybe in a few months this will be the official PS3 forums of the year, busiest ever! i hope so!

Blake
04-16-2004, 00:17
Heh, yea rebon and morp really care about the community as a whole. Me and Morph talked about sending emails to a few people to respark interest in posting again because since the boards went down the place has lost some valuable members that really contributed. Thanks for your responce to the message.. :)

Seb
04-16-2004, 08:56
:D At least I know the Mailout worked! I'm glad you liked it, hopefully we'll get some return visits from our old members who are yet to start posting once again on the forum like Junkie said. Any thoughts on Mail outs -> Good Idea / Bad Idea ?

02-11-2006, 16:32
Article in progress.

02-11-2006, 17:58
HDTV guide for the ultimate PS3 experience

We all know that the PS3 is the second and hopefully most powerful HD console. However to fully enjoy the PS3 you will need a high definition TV and a sound system for their home. Today I will tell you all how to get the most bang for your buck (all prices in USD) while at the same time enjoying the next wonder of the world.

The most important part of one’s home theater system is of course the TV. Now we know that the PS3 will support up to 1080i but most third party game developers are opting for a 720p resolution. This is probably all you will need until 2010. However a good bargain is always good therefore my suggestion right now is a Samsung SlimFit 30" Widescreen Flat-Tube HDTV. This is a very decent television that is excellent for 720p and even supports 1080p. It runs for about $899.99 and is well worth your bucks.

The TV stated above has decent speakers already built in but in order to get the richest 5.1 surround sound system third party surround sound is required. An excellent choice would be the Panasonic 1,000W 5.1-Channel DVD Home Theater System w/ Wireless Rear Speaker Kit. These speakers run $617.48 and are definitely worth it.

These are the main components of a good HDTV theater system along with some high quality HDTV cables and proper calibration and speaker offset will run you about $1517.47 and are definitely worth it for the ultimate experience.

URL of the pictures of the TV and speakers:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/waldoonay/TV.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/wal ... eakers.jpg (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/waldoonay/speakers.jpg)

ps3 Wanna be
02-11-2006, 20:24
Ah that is a cool guide!

Few things: the PS3 will actually support up to 1080p.

Also, I disagree with "people cannot enjoy the PS3 without the proper TV".

I think that should be rephrased to:

To fully enjoy the PS3 you will need a high definition TV and a sound....

But other than those two, small things, this is a really good, succinct guide. (Maybe should've been in Editorials instead of News)

02-16-2006, 23:15
All right thanks man. I changed it.

READY FOR SUBMISSION.

ps3 Wanna be
02-16-2006, 23:43
Sorry, I think you missed out the 1080p thing. But otherwise it's looking good.

02-17-2006, 20:48
Just fixed it ;)

Rebon
02-20-2006, 21:10
Live! Great team work!

ps3isawesome
06-29-2007, 08:47
I never got one ... do you have to be away for a long time ???

Behemoko
06-29-2007, 08:53
You.. Brought this back.. From October of 2004.. Holy cow..

ps3isawesome
06-29-2007, 08:55
So ... I am bored ... and it isnt like it is outdated ...

Behemoko
06-29-2007, 09:00
Well, to answer your post and be done with it, they actually do send them personally, so.. They wouldn't do it now unless they missed you personally, lol.

Thorzilla
06-29-2007, 09:08
:lol: Yeah WTF, I though "Blake is back again?!" then I saw the date and went "Damn!" then i saw the bumper and i went "Meh" :lol:

Man what got through your mind ps3ia? :DD

Behemoko
06-29-2007, 09:09
:lol: Yeah WTF, I though "Blake is back again?!" then I saw the date and went "Damn!" then i saw the bumper and i went "Meh" :lol:

Man what got through your mind ps3ia? :DD

Thats exactly what happened to me, I was like, "WTF, I haven't seen a Blake post in ages!"

ps3isawesome
06-29-2007, 09:09
It is just what happens when Im bored

The_One
06-29-2007, 09:11
Why did you revive such an old thread?

Thread Locked.