PDA

View Full Version : Long time no see.

FatalBeliever
05-05-2009, 19:27
How's it going friends?
Haven't been here for..well, a long time. Complicated reasons.
Didn't expect to still have a DS status really when I came back.

Anyway, I've been slow on graphics recently but I have got something you guys can laugh at.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l283/treasuredancer/kyonewattempt.jpg

Anyway, I was just hoping you could all give me the lowdown on any news and hit me up with the recent style in tag making?
I should be active and kicking around anyway. Hopefully get back in the business.

Byoushinn
05-05-2009, 19:28
you always disappear :lol:
are you goin' to giru/despairsray??

ps. i like it, good old Kyo =D

efs5030
05-05-2009, 19:29
welcome back

FatalBeliever
05-05-2009, 19:30
Byou - Goddamnit I know. But that was a lengthy time I was away for no?
Uh, can't say I am. Can't afford it right now. I was really hoping D'espairs would have played Scotland but they gave up on the idea.
Kyo as always.

efs - Cheers <3

Byoushinn
05-05-2009, 19:32
Goddamnit I know. But that was a lengthy time I was away for no?
Uh, can't say I am. Can't afford it right now. I was really hoping D'espairs would have played Scotland but they gave up on the idea.
Kyo as always.

oh tell me about it, i have no money at all now :lol:
D'espairs coming to manchester though so i can't say no to that =D Didn't think they'd come back to the UK since it's been ages

Girugamesh in 2 weeks xD That's down in London at the usual venue

V3nom
05-05-2009, 19:34
wherebouts in scotland you at dude?

:cool:

Xelis
05-05-2009, 19:36
Welcome back.

FatalBeliever
05-05-2009, 19:40
Byou - I refuse to go to a girugamesh gig now just because every song sounds the same. And the whole "GIRRUUUUGAMESH" thing kills it. ;D

V3nom - Just outside Glasgow man.

Xelix - Cheers.

Byoushinn
05-05-2009, 19:42
Byou - I refuse to go to a girugamesh gig now just because every song sounds the same. And the whole "GIRRUUUUGAMESH" thing kills it. ;D

Xelix - Cheers.

Yeah im not a big fan of their new album, it's freaking 30 minutes long, thats it
BUT, last time i saw them it was amazing, so im going just for their awesome older tracks and performance =D

FatalBeliever
05-05-2009, 19:46
Yeah im not a big fan of their new album, it's freaking 30 minutes long, thats it
BUT, last time i saw them it was amazing, so im going just for their awesome older tracks and performance =D

Well, I hope it's good. It sounds like the kind of gig that would result in mass pain.

Byoushinn
05-05-2009, 19:49
Well, I hope it's good. It sounds like the kind of gig that would result in mass pain.

lol yeah pretty much :P, it's just an onslaught, they dont calm down until like the last track :lol: - Satoshi went crazy and started crying followed by walking off before the track ended (this)

V3nom
05-05-2009, 20:31

ooo, wherebouts, i'm in EK!

gruddy
05-05-2009, 20:47
Welcome back :p

I love your current signature and I linked to it in a thread of mine about how I improved at graphics.

FatalBeliever
05-05-2009, 20:54
Welcome back :p

I love your current signature and I linked to it in a thread of mine about how I improved at graphics.

You serious? That actually means a lot. Thanks bro.

v3nom - EK? ;D I'm from Ayrshire.

Killller
05-05-2009, 21:21
Ah, mister fancy sigs. Welcome back.

I saw that post that gruddy made the other day too, it was pretty inspiring.

FatalBeliever
05-05-2009, 21:56
Ah, mister fancy sigs. Welcome back.

I saw that post that gruddy made the other day too, it was pretty inspiring.

Mister fancy sigs? Hah, not anymore. Good to see you again.

Woah, gruddy. Just checked up on that thread. "Made me want to improve."
Well, it certainly made me smile. I'm glad that one tag helped you out so much.
You've seriously been doing a lot around here. Rep for you for sure.

gruddy
05-05-2009, 22:05
Thanks mate ;)

Glad to have you back and I must say in all honesty that your signature is one of my favourite signatures of all time. Don't get big headed though ;)

FatalBeliever
05-05-2009, 22:08
Thanks mate ;)

Glad to have you back and I must say in all honesty that your signature is one of my favourite signatures of all time. Don't get big headed though ;)

Hah, big headed. Right now I probably couldn't make a simple smudge tag. :lol:
When I open Photoshop, I expect to see a few spiders running out with their cobwebs.

Hey, didn't I make a tutorial on that particular signature?

Psypher
05-05-2009, 23:25
Hehe, welcome back :)

I remember when older Design Corner members than me came back one after the other, but it seems most of them are on hiatus again :P

Anyone know how Tribunal is doing? Or if he changed his name?

Thorzilla
05-06-2009, 01:09
How's it going friends?
Haven't been here for..well, a long time. Complicated reasons.
Didn't expect to still have a DS status really when I came back.

Anyway, I've been slow on graphics recently but I have got something you guys can laugh at.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l283/treasuredancer/kyonewattempt.jpg

Anyway, I was just hoping you could all give me the lowdown on any news and hit me up with the recent style in tag making?
I should be active and kicking around anyway. Hopefully get back in the business.

Man where have you been! I was looking through some of the DS threads, saw you and wondered where you were! Welcome back.

Black
05-06-2009, 01:15
I remember you, Fatal. Welcome back to the forums.

The signature you provided isn't bad. I just think it's way too busy making it hard to identify the focal point.

Spider
05-06-2009, 01:15
Hehe, welcome back :)

I remember when older Design Corner members than me came back one after the other, but it seems most of them are on hiatus again :P

Anyone know how Tribunal is doing? Or if he changed his name?
tribunal is still his name

but he is real busy... so never around :(

btw fatal

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l283/treasuredancer/animegirlcopy.gif

thats one of the reasons i got into sig making... i saw it an it was awesome

FatalBeliever
05-06-2009, 01:31
Thor - Yeeeaah man, I've been away dealing with pretty serious issues so I haven't really had time. Shame I lost my DS status. Who's leader now anyway? I'll probably attempt to grovel for it back. :lol:
Good to see you again anyway bro.

Blacksite - Good to hear someone else use the term 'focal point'. ;) Maybe soon I'll get back into the way of things. Good to see you.

Spider - You serious? Wow, that one tag has done a lot. I appreciate you saying that. Really, I do.

Updator
05-06-2009, 01:39
I like your current sig and the one in the OP.

FatalBeliever
05-06-2009, 18:42
Updator - Cheers bud.

Anyway, I brushed out Photoshop today and tried to see what I remember.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l283/treasuredancer/Dietag.jpg

Have I still got it? ._.

FinalReaper
05-06-2009, 18:49
Updator - Cheers bud.

Have I still got it? ._.

I like a lot, seems.... gothic can't really think of the right word. Don't like the position the persons in though.

Oh and welcomes back... ^_^

gruddy
05-06-2009, 20:27
That signature is too busy. Try cleaning it up a bit or maybe blur the background.

I remember the first time you said my signature sucked! It was in 2007 or 2008 I think :lol:

FatalBeliever
05-06-2009, 20:32
That signature is too busy. Try cleaning it up a bit or maybe blur the background.

I remember the first time you said my signature sucked! It was in 2007 or 2008 I think :lol:

I know man, and I seriously tried to fix it but I got stressed.
Not bad for a return though.

I did? In those words? :o Well, now you can say the same back to me. ;-)

Psypher
05-07-2009, 10:53
Updator - Cheers bud.

Have I still got it? ._.

Yes you do! I actually like the busy, sharp look in this sig particularly. I usually agree with Gruddy (I read your comments in the SOTW voting and tend to agree), but I think the busyness makes it much more interesting and gives it some life. The colors are great and I'm loving the grunge feel!

daragez
05-07-2009, 11:26
great comeback!...

ocmwpsycho-93
05-07-2009, 20:11
agreed with gruddy
it is your current sig that inspired me
cheers fatal :)
btw welcome back ;)

Kyaw
05-07-2009, 20:18
Never seen you before!
Probably because i came later.

Very nice work though!
Like the guitar one.
I particularly like the sharpness of it.
The sig is meant to be messy and it looks great!

FatalBeliever
05-07-2009, 21:42
Psypher - Thanks a bunch for the comments man, I feel a whole lot better over it because I kind of likes the busyness as well. Much appreciated bro.

darages - Thanks!

ocmw - You as well? I'm starting to like that tag a lot more now. It means so much to me that it's inspired so many people. It's my dream reaction to something I could make. :lol: Thanks bro!

Kway - Yeah, you're new to me too, but I'm certainly liking your current, it's nice and clear. Thanks to you as well!

Such a positive welcome, I wasn't expecting so much. Thanks to everyone!

Kyaw
05-07-2009, 22:09
Its Kyaw!

FatalBeliever
05-07-2009, 22:19
Its Kyaw!

My religion often change 'w' to 'y'. It's a common thing in Spellingmistakeianity.

Kyaw
05-07-2009, 22:48
My religion often change 'w' to 'y'. It's a common thing in Spellingmistakeianity.

:lol:
It ok, many people got it wrong for the first time.

Black
05-07-2009, 22:51
Updator - Cheers bud.

Have I still got it? ._.
I think this one is a lot better than the other signature you provided in you first post, mainly because it has color in it. The effects are pretty sick and I think everything just blends in nicely. It wouldn't hurt to add a text layer in there, though. Nice work, Fatal.