PDA

View Full Version : Itunes & Burning A CD Question

Sryche22
05-09-2009, 05:36
OK...so I'm running Itunes on Vista and I've noticed that when I make a playlist on Itunes, burn that to a CD and pop it into my PS3, the PS3 cannot identify the album or the track listing...

so I am curious if anyone here knows a way to have Itunes write the track & album names when it burns a cd so that information can be retrieved before importing it to the PS3?

ps3isawesome
05-09-2009, 06:10
Maybe use a different software to burn the songs or just go on the ps3 manually and it will let you type what the song name is and the album and stuff

Sryche22
05-09-2009, 07:02
Maybe use a different software to burn the songs or just go on the ps3 manually and it will let you type what the song name is and the album and stuff

yeah, I've been doing the manual entering in for a lot of my music...it's time consuming and very tedious...I was just hoping there was a way to do it in Itunes

Gilly3
05-09-2009, 07:09
can you transfer the songs to USB?

sorry i dont use itunes, but i assume it would read the song names from a usb before it does from a burnt CD.

Sryche22
05-09-2009, 09:45
can you transfer the songs to USB?

sorry i dont use itunes, but i assume it would read the song names from a usb before it does from a burnt CD.

Unfortunately, because the Itunes AAC music format is DRM protected, it will only let you burn to a disc...*sigh* if only it were that simple