PDA

View Full Version : So when is the EU's downfall coming?

Xelios
04-11-2011, 00:54
So, as it has been known, every great civilization has died off. The Incas, the Mayans, etc. Each in their own way of course. From disease, famine, plagues, or straight up massacres.

Look at the Aztecs. Hernando Cortes came in pretending to be Quetzalcotl, laughing it up with the natives and stealing their gold. Hysteria and mass murder quickly ensued. You know, the usual when it came to him and his "parties."

And those guys have been around for a while, they were completely wiped out. Europe has been going at it for a few thousand years as well if you look at it. Their time is running out. So when do you guys think Europe will become a desolate wasteland?

I'm crossing my fingers for sometime within the coming weeks.

Dave-The-Rave
04-11-2011, 01:06
America will likely be the first to go..it has the most enemies.

Chille
04-11-2011, 01:10
Yeah europe has atleast another 20-30 years America not so long, england alot longer though.

Xelios
04-11-2011, 01:10

Courtesy of Stephen Colbert, "I didn't frame the question that way."

Bitbydeath
04-11-2011, 01:15
According to Baba Vanga it will be this year.

I hope not though since i am trying to plan my honeymoon there.

-Shafty-
04-11-2011, 01:17

Wait... Isn't America still a desolate wasteland? :snicker

Xelios
04-11-2011, 01:18
According to Baba Vanga it will be this year.

I hope not though since i am trying to plan my honeymoon there.

Well **** man, I'd be careful if I were you. You never know when the next reiteration of a plague will break out.

Chille
04-11-2011, 01:20
Well **** man, I'd be careful if I were you. You never know when the next reiteration of a plague will break out.
Pshh everyone knows we don't get the plague anymore, we just get ill cows and sudden deaths of birds oh and the french.

Xelios
04-11-2011, 01:21
Wait... Isn't America still a desolate wasteland? :snicker

Laugh all you want, but it's only a matter of time till you're all dead!

Pshh everyone knows we don't get the plague anymore, we just get ill cows and sudden deaths of birds oh and the french.

Yeah but the French will be dead along with the rest of Europe. Everybody wins!

Well except the French, but **** them.

Chille
04-11-2011, 01:24
Laugh all you want, but it's only a matter of time till you're all dead!

Yeah but the French will be dead along with the rest of Europe. Everybody wins!

Well except the French, but **** them.
Pshhh you saying you want me dead then? because england is considered part of europe. Of course were the less likely to die off being fact everyone has tried to kill us off in one time of history or another and yet we survive like coachroaches.

higgos22
04-11-2011, 01:24
Uh they been around for thousands of year sI doubt we'll see any civilisations go in our lifetime 100 more years to civilisations been around that long is nothing

Xelios
04-11-2011, 01:27
Pshhh you saying you want me dead then? because england is considered part of europe. Of course were the less likely to die off being fact everyone has tried to kill us off in one time of history or another and yet we survive like coachroaches.

Nah, I don't want you dead, but let's face it. You guys have been going at it for far too long. The death and destruction of Europeanites is at hand. Better flee the region!

Uh they been around for thousands of year sI doubt we'll see any civilisations go in our lifetime 100 more years to civilisations been around that long is nothing

Just you watch.

Tyrien
04-11-2011, 01:28
Nations typically do not fall anymore. Why?

Modern Science.
Rational Thinking*
Public Education
Advances in Medicine
Advances in Architecture
Sustainable Food supplies.

and the list goes on

your example operates under the assumption we have none of these.

*Yea, just in case someone feels the need to mention how some people aren't rational... I'm speaking about societies overall actions.

Xelios
04-11-2011, 01:32
Nations typically do not fall anymore. Why?

Modern Science.
Rational Thinking*
Public Education
Advances in Medicine
Advances in Architecture
Sustainable Food supplies.

and the list goes on

your example operates under the assumption we have none of these.

*Yea, just in case someone feels the need to mention how some people aren't rational... I'm speaking about societies overall actions.

See I believe in the whole every action has an equal and opposite reaction. What with the middle east errupting in protest and clamoring for democracy, there has to be an equal and opposite reaction, which has yet to occur. If there was a god in existence, he'd know what to do.

Lay the smackdown on Europe.

YoungMullah88
04-11-2011, 01:38
this must be a joke thread

http://www.artloversnewyork.com/zine/wp-content/photos/Tracey_is_this_a_joke.jpg

-Shafty-
04-11-2011, 01:42
this must be a joke thread

http://www.artloversnewyork.com/zine/wp-content/photos/Tracey_is_this_a_joke.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/5l6zd4.jpg

Tyrien
04-11-2011, 01:50
See I believe in the whole every action has an equal and opposite reaction. What with the middle east errupting in protest and clamoring for democracy, there has to be an equal and opposite reaction, which has yet to occur. If there was a god in existence, he'd know what to do.

Lay the smackdown on Europe.
Even if we do, for the sake of argument, stride with this reasoning then who draws the line of scale and reach?

Furthermore why must Karma be distributed only to the parties involved? It's clear that things happen in this world for no apparent reason. It's entirely possible that small cases of suffering or reaction happen rather than one large instance.

Chille
04-11-2011, 01:50
Nah, I don't want you dead, but let's face it. You guys have been going at it for far too long. The death and destruction of Europeanites is at hand. Better flee the region!

Just you watch.

psshhh we will be fine we always figure a way to survive.

lazyb69
04-11-2011, 02:09
:snicker

I love how all of you are taking this seriously. You people obviously don't know Xelios. :lol:

America will fall first

Chille
04-11-2011, 02:09
:snicker

I love how all of you are taking this seriously. You people obviously don't know Xelios. :lol:

America will fall first

pshhh when am i ever serious? look at mah post history.

lazyb69
04-11-2011, 02:17
judging by the amounts of times you say "pshhhh " you take nothing seriously :P.

Chille
04-11-2011, 02:20
judging by the amounts of times you say "pshhhh " you take nothing seriously :P.
The voices in my head agree with this statment they also think i'm tired and that i'm hungry, but apart from that they agree with this statement oh and pancakes that is all.

keefy
04-11-2011, 02:23
Aye carumba

bash
04-11-2011, 02:25
I don't know and I don't care. I'm in Canada, no one hates Canada or Canadians.

Chille
04-11-2011, 02:27
I do find french-canadians confusing though.

Xelios
04-11-2011, 02:31
Even if we do, for the sake of argument, stride with this reasoning then who draws the line of scale and reach?

Furthermore why must Karma be distributed only to the parties involved? It's clear that things happen in this world for no apparent reason. It's entirely possible that small cases of suffering or reaction happen rather than one large instance.

The magnitude of the middle eastern uprising is clearly large enough to scale over the entire European Union.

And it isn't really fair if a small group of people, whether in isolated incidents or not, suffer for this. Clearly it needs to be distributed across the whole people. As you know from simple sciences, the universe as a collective tends to like equillibrium. A small concentration of suffering would upset this balance. It needs to spread across the lands and bodies of water.

But not to North America, cause that's not cool.

Agreed. You guys are like America's little bro. Polite, but not aggressive enough.

Chille
04-11-2011, 02:32
Doesn't matter if the eu exists or not the illumanti are in charge all along *puts on tinfoil hat*

lazyb69
04-11-2011, 02:35
The magnitude of the middle eastern uprising is clearly large enough to scale over the entire European Union.

And it isn't really fair if a small group of people, whether in isolated incidents or not, suffer for this. Clearly it needs to be distributed across the whole people. As you know from simple sciences, the universe as a collective tends to like equillibrium. A small concentration of suffering would upset this balance. It needs to spread across the lands and bodies of water.

I dare anyone keep a straight face while reading this.

Xelios
04-11-2011, 02:37
Look, my point is, your people's time is up. It's time for y'all to move on and give the land to a civilization worth the world's time. Is that so hard to ask? <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Your antics do not faze me, bro.

Chille
04-11-2011, 02:39
Look, my point is, your people's time is up. It's time for y'all to move on and give the land to a civilization worth the world's time. Is that so hard to ask?

Your antics do not faze me, bro.
pshhh yesh it is hard to ask we could ask the same about USA

Xelios
04-11-2011, 02:42
pshhh yesh it is hard to ask we could ask the same about USA

Yeah but we're only 235 years old. We're like little kids man. Not THAT much sense, but a ****load of power. You guys are like geriatrics who don't really matter no more.

Chille
04-11-2011, 02:44
Yeah but we're only 235 years old. We're like little kids man. Not THAT much sense, but a ****load of power. You guys are like geriatrics who don't really matter no more.
pshhh we matter alot and we will keep fighting for our existance till it ends, though we still won't ever accept euro in england damn it. pounds>all

Xelios
04-11-2011, 02:49
pshhh we matter alot and we will keep fighting for our existance till it ends, though we still won't ever accept euro in england damn it. pounds>all

Oh I don't believe you guys won't fight till the end. But what the question is, what will you do when the fight comes down to you? Bacterial infections spreading across your colon like wildfire. Will you take a knife to your poo hole?

I think not.

Chille
04-11-2011, 02:50
Oh I don't believe you guys won't fight till the end. But what the question is, what will you do when the fight comes down to you? Bacterial infections spreading across your colon like wildfire. Will you take a knife to your poo hole?

I think not.
Pshhh what illness is going round right now? I'm lucky my immune system will keep me safe.

lazyb69
04-11-2011, 02:51
:lol:

Chille
04-11-2011, 02:53
Needs more insanity gahflumpkins!
yes Gahflumpkins is win.

Xelios
04-11-2011, 02:53
Pshhh what illness is going round right now? I'm lucky my immune system will keep me safe.

Not yet my good man, but soon. Just like the Bubonic Plague and Black Plagues ravaged your cityscape like a kitten on cocaine. Running around everywhere, infecting everything it metaphorical paws. It's coked up mind tearing and ripping at your flesh, like the fabric of the European Union.

Chille
04-11-2011, 02:57
Not yet my good man, but soon. Just like the Bubonic Plague and Black Plagues ravaged your cityscape like a kitten on cocaine. Running around everywhere, infecting everything it metaphorical paws. It's coked up mind tearing and ripping at your flesh, like the fabric of the European Union.
But the thing is a kitten on cocaine would be a hit on youtube, could call it High Pussy or White covered Pussy, would bring in alot of hits. Sick twisted hit's but hits neither the less.
Pshhh if there was such an outbrake with the world exporting food worldwide now it would hit worldwide if that was such a problem.

Xelios
04-11-2011, 02:59
But the thing is a kitten on cocaine would be a hit on youtube, could call it High Pussy or White covered Pussy, would bring in alot of hits. Sick twisted hit's but hits neither the less.
Pshhh if there was such an outbrake with the world exporting food worldwide now it would hit worldwide if that was such a problem.

Nah man, thanks to denial of bacterial infections, I'm completely immune to them.

Bitbydeath
04-11-2011, 03:54

Didn't you guys descend from Italians :p

btbam
04-11-2011, 03:58
It is true that Europe has been going at it for a while, but the purpose of the EU was to end some of those squabbles. The EU may disolve due to internal pressure from citizens for sovereignty, but the amalgam known as Europe will be here for a while.

Xelios
04-11-2011, 04:09
Didn't you guys descend from Italians :p

Nah, that's like assuming we actually care about things that aren't in our best interests.

It is true that Europe has been going at it for a while, but the purpose of the EU was to end some of those squabbles. The EU may disolve due to internal pressure from citizens for sovereignty, but the amalgam known as Europe will be here for a while.

I was referring to Europe, not the European Union. So yeah, all them are dead. But we're Americans, so its cool.

Funeralfog
04-11-2011, 04:26

if you know fallout Lore than you'd know we annex you when the chinese attack the vastly populated alaska lol

Beast of Bourbon
04-11-2011, 09:10
We can't die, we're too über :p

squirrelbo1
04-11-2011, 18:26
I hate canadians. especially you. so your theory is incorrect.

spanish flu.... pretty sure that ****ed you guys up hard. and that was in the 20th century. ;)

but over here in england. spanish what ?!?!

Xelios
04-11-2011, 18:57
I hate canadians. especially you. so your theory is incorrect.

spanish flu.... pretty sure that ****ed you guys up hard. and that was in the 20th century. ;)

but over here in england. spanish what ?!?!

Yeah but we lived. We just got off to a rough start, you know?

squirrelbo1
04-11-2011, 18:58
we lived through both plagues *****, you know ?

Xelios
04-11-2011, 19:00
Yeah but come on, it was just pure dumb luck. Emphasis on dumb.

-Shafty-
04-11-2011, 19:02
Those dumb Yanks will wipe themselves out well before we fall,so you f**kers are next

squirrelbo1
04-11-2011, 19:06
Yeah but come on, it was just pure dumb luck. Emphasis on dumb.
have you seen the people you elect to run your country. and you say we had dumb luck..............

jj03
04-11-2011, 19:41
What we know is that right now, the american dollar is in decline..and thats bad news for the planet as a whole. The dollar is the reserve currency for the world. Despite the treasurys declaration that the dollar is not in decline it is evident in trends throughout the world. China, buying up hard assets using their dollar stockpile. Some places in manhattan are already accepting the euro over the u.s. dollar. Russia too, have agreed with china to get rid of the dollar...the u.s. govrernment has borrowed so much money that even with taxes tripled, they are in the posistion that it will never b paid back. Remember the winter of discontent in britain during the seventies where the goverment devalued the gbp by 14%? . The u.s. and indeed the world is heading for a far worse situation...theres place in the u.s., berkshire that already has its own currency...so c'mon guys..instead of fighting amongst yourselfs, unite together...

my galaxy $ and gingerbread.

jj03
04-11-2011, 19:48
Xelios, i'd take a good hard look at your own government...because while your asking when the eu will fall, your very government are destroying the society you live in.....printing money to refresh a debt that can't be serviced because its way in excess of what can be paid back...yep. i'd say the government has lean't its people over and ****ed them up the arse so hard, you'll be facing years of cushioned seating..

Xelios
04-11-2011, 20:43
have you seen the people you elect to run your country. and you say we had dumb luck..............

Hey man, it's true. Denial is just the first step. You guys need to accept man. Just let things go the way they are supposed to.

What we know is that right now, the american dollar is in decline..and thats bad news for the planet as a whole. The dollar is the reserve currency for the world. Despite the treasurys declaration that the dollar is not in decline it is evident in trends throughout the world. China, buying up hard assets using their dollar stockpile. Some places in manhattan are already accepting the euro over the u.s. dollar. Russia too, have agreed with china to get rid of the dollar...the u.s. govrernment has borrowed so much money that even with taxes tripled, they are in the posistion that it will never b paid back. Remember the winter of discontent in britain during the seventies where the goverment devalued the gbp by 14%? . The u.s. and indeed the world is heading for a far worse situation...theres place in the u.s., berkshire that already has its own currency...so c'mon guys..instead of fighting amongst yourselfs, unite together...

I don't see how the value of money is relevant. They're all as good as dead, history shows us that.

Xelios, i'd take a good hard look at your own government...because while your asking when the eu will fall, your very government are destroying the society you live in.....printing money to refresh a debt that can't be serviced because its way in excess of what can be paid back...yep. i'd say the government has lean't its people over and ****ed them up the arse so hard, you'll be facing years of cushioned seating..

Don't tell me what to do! You're not my mommy!

jj03
04-11-2011, 20:57
Lol. Yet you behave like a petulant child...luckily the rest of your country aren't as ignorant as you...

u.s. government selling its people down the river via debt in excess of 200 billion..

Tutankhamun
04-11-2011, 21:04
What will likely happen is that when the North American Union and the Asian Union has been created the globalists will engineer war between these superpowers and by selling weapons to all sides they'll make great profit. This will kill a lot of the human population which has always been their goal but I don't think they'll ever leave a continent in dust because that would kill a revenue stream.

"If I were reincarnated, I would wish to be returned to Earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels." Prince Phillip

That's a quote from a well known globalist.

Xelios
04-11-2011, 21:17
Lol. Yet you behave like a petulant child...luckily the rest of your country aren't as ignorant as you...

u.s. government selling its people down the river via debt in excess of 200 billion..

Clearly you're not smart enough to detect sarcasm. You're like the only person who took this thread seriously.

What will likely happen is that when the North American Union and the Asian Union has been created the globalists will engineer war between these superpowers and by selling weapons to all sides they'll make great profit. This will kill a lot of the human population which has always been their goal but I don't think they'll ever leave a continent in dust because that would kill a revenue stream.

"If I were reincarnated, I would wish to be returned to Earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels." Prince Phillip

You call it war, I call it population control. Either way, we all benefit. Except for Europeans...but who cares, they'll be dead anyway.

Tutankhamun
04-11-2011, 21:28
You call it war, I call it population control. Either way, we all benefit. Except for Europeans...but who cares, they'll be dead anyway.

Likely, people from all over the world will die from their agenda.

Funeralfog
04-11-2011, 21:35
go back to the ****in gold standard

squirrelbo1
04-11-2011, 21:38

http://i.imgur.com/88fNg.png

theres always one that gets trolled hard.

also if were being serious because the dollar is the world currency when America prints money it literally just prints wealth. where as if we were going to do that we would just devalue the currency because our currency is tied to gold reserves/GDP.

Tutankhamun
04-11-2011, 21:41
Quite honestly, trolling/joking or not, making such a statement of wishing the death of an entire continent is a bit tacky and upsetting to the stomach. Such a joke is neither funny nor uplifting.

Xelios
04-11-2011, 21:49

also if were being serious because the dollar is the world currency when America prints money it literally just prints wealth. where as if we were going to do that we would just devalue the currency because our currency is tied to gold reserves/GDP.

squirrelbo1? More like squirrelbro.

*fistbump*

Quite honestly, trolling/joking or not, making such a statement of wishing the death of an entire continent is a bit tacky and upsetting to the stomach. Such a joke is neither funny nor uplifting.

Hell, I'm not the only one who found it funny.

jj03
04-11-2011, 21:51

Lol. Not upset...just telling the truth...the imf and treasury hold the keys..an tim gheitner...printing money has clearly not worked as the american people are payin thru the nose...some of my best friends are living in the u.s. and i hate whats happenin to them...the people of the u.s. deserve so much better...

jj03
04-11-2011, 21:55
Clearly you're not smart enough to detect sarcasm. You're like the only person who took this thread seriously.

Smart enough to know the u.s. is ****ed...btw, i'm more use to our brand of sarcasm...:o) off to enjoy a a few reefers...i'll have one for you...

squirrelbo1
04-11-2011, 22:04
Lol. Not upset...just telling the truth...the imf and treasury hold the keys..an tim gheitner...printing money has clearly not worked as the american people are payin thru the nose...some of my best friends are living in the u.s. and i hate whats happenin to them...the people of the u.s. deserve so much better...

yeah and the americans run the IMNF and the world bank. (ok well the europeans have one of them atm) but its all done on americas terms.

yeah they are theoretically in trouble now, but until the china and the Yuan becomes strong enough to declare it the world currency (50 years or so now) as long as they can sort it out (to a reasonable national debt) in that time then the economy should be fine. Americas options at the time will be to campain for a "world currency" that everything is convertable into, but they need to do that before china is strong enough, because once they are then china have no reason to agree to it. also the BRIC's are all linked to china and in 50 years time they will be the most productive and biggest economies, and should china decide that they want the Yuan to be the world currency, then they will back it, and there will be little the west could do to stop it. (obviously the Yuan would have to be convertible as its not atm)

Tutankhamun
04-11-2011, 22:05
Hell, I'm not the only one who found it funny.

No, and I'm not sure what that tells us about the maturity here and society as a whole.

yeah and the americans run the IMNF and the world bank. (ok well the europeans have one of them atm) but its all done on americas terms.

yeah they are theoretically in trouble now, but until the china and the Yuan becomes strong enough to declare it the world currency (50 years or so now) as long as they can sort it out (to a reasonable national debt) in that time then the economy should be fine. Americas options at the time will be to campain for a "world currency" that everything is convertable into, but they need to do that before china is strong enough, because once they are then china have no reason to agree to it. also the BRIC's are all linked to china and in 50 years time they will be the most productive and biggest economies, and should china decide that they want the Yuan to be the world currency, then they will back it, and there will be little the west could do to stop it. (obviously the Yuan would have to be convertible as its not atm)

A world currency would be the second worst thing that could happen to the population on this planet.

Xelios
04-11-2011, 22:10
No, and I'm not sure what that tells us about the maturity here and society as a whole.

A world currency would be the second worst thing that could happen to the population on this planet.

A little elitist, aren't we?

squirrelbo1
04-11-2011, 22:12

not a worl currency that everyone uses day to day. like global business transactions take place in dollars despite the fact that neither of the countries those businesses our based out of use the dollar. well it would be like that. transatctions take place in "World currency X" in which every currency is worth. so £1 = 1.2 WC's and 1 WC = $0.9 etc

btw this was what the european leaders suggested at the end of ww2, but the Americans refused to agree to this and sad the dollar is the world currency

smiggy
04-11-2011, 22:16

Likely, people from all over the world will die from their agenda.
:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

jj03
04-11-2011, 22:40

What a well thought out post lmfao...

squirrelbo1
04-11-2011, 22:42
saw this the first time.............

keefy
04-11-2011, 22:43
You can be open or you can have Government.
If the people dont know what you are doing they don't know what you are doing wrong.

squirrelbo1
04-11-2011, 22:53
You can be open or you can have Government.
If the people dont know what you are doing they don't know what you are doing wrong.

holy ****, you made a post in a political thread without a yes minister/primeminister youtube clip. although i fear the post may be a reference.

smiggy
04-11-2011, 22:56
What a well thought out post lmfao...

My post makes more sense than any of the ones i quoted.

You're not still mad about BF3 being superior on PC are you? Let it go man :lol:

MjW
04-11-2011, 23:09
Fallout: Red Sky District :p

TA-Pa-Ta-Pa-Tapatalk

jj03
04-12-2011, 01:01
My post makes more sense than any of the ones i quoted.

You're not still mad about BF3 being superior on PC are you? Let it go man :lol:

Lol.

Tutankhamun
04-12-2011, 09:24
A little elitist, aren't we?

Ha, quite the opposite!

not a worl currency that everyone uses day to day. like global business transactions take place in dollars despite the fact that neither of the countries those businesses our based out of use the dollar. well it would be like that. transatctions take place in "World currency X" in which every currency is worth. so £1 = 1.2 WC's and 1 WC = $0.9 etc

btw this was what the european leaders suggested at the end of ww2, but the Americans refused to agree to this and sad the dollar is the world currency

I see misunderstood you the first time.

dc89
04-12-2011, 09:29

If all were going to do is post silly pictures and stupid smiley's this thread will not be around for much longer. Keep it constructive or don't post at all.
~dc

Xelios
04-12-2011, 13:37
Ha, quite the opposite!

I see misunderstood you the first time.

You just belittle us for having fun in this thread, called us immature, then claim to not be elitist? You sure you're thinking of the right word?

Yuuichi
04-12-2011, 13:43
Eu still has least a decade. Far as US it is just becoming a hispanic nation. They are the majority so the culture will change but unless a revolution starts agian we will hang in.

Tutankhamun
04-12-2011, 13:47
You just belittle us for having fun in this thread, called us immature, then claim to not be elitist? You sure you're thinking of the right word?

I read the title and tried to answer the question seriously, based on my knowledge thus far in life. But it's not your fault, the dumbing down of society is showing that's all.

Xelios
04-12-2011, 14:07
I read the title and tried to answer the question seriously, based on my knowledge thus far in life. But it's not your fault, the dumbing down of society is showing that's all.

Funny you should say that, Mr. Conspiracy Theorist. I swear those science fiction shows are getting to your head with the stuff that you seem to say. I could not think of anything more ridiculous than the stuff you type if my life counted on it.

Tutankhamun
04-12-2011, 14:10
Funny you should say that, Mr. Conspiracy Theorist. I swear those science fiction shows are getting to your head with the stuff that you seem to say. I could not think of anything more ridiculous than the stuff you type if my life counted on it.

I respect your opinion even though I disagree with it. I would love for you to provide evidence to the contrary when I write something you don't agree with though.

Xelios
04-12-2011, 14:17
I respect your opinion even though I disagree with it. I would love for you to provide evidence to the contrary when I write something you don't agree with though.

And I'd like to see you back up your claims with reasonable proof.

Tutankhamun
04-12-2011, 14:20
And I'd like to see you back up your claims with reasonable proof.

I often post the name of the theory I'm writing about, link to a book or at least mention were I've heard it when I post something. I don't make anything up myself here so it's easy to track my information down and judge it by yourself. If you ever find something you can't find the source behind that I have posted let me know and I'll make sure to link to it.

squirrelbo1
04-12-2011, 18:20
If all were going to do is post silly pictures and stupid smiley's this thread will not be around for much longer. Keep it constructive or don't post at all.
~dc

its a joke thread from the start. so the troll thread for lolz is allowed, but we cant participate in it ?

R3D D3V!L
04-12-2011, 18:32
It's last in, first out. So the US is first to go.

jj03
04-13-2011, 02:36
The u.s. will just keep printing money...

VintageElise
04-13-2011, 03:40

its a joke thread from the start. so the troll thread for lolz is allowed, but we cant participate in it ?

Yeah DC!

What do you have to say about that?! You go, girl!