PDA

View Full Version : New GTHD Video!PGR Pawned!

SimmoUK
10-22-2006, 15:33
Wow GT is coming along leeps and bounds I can't remember it looking his good. The cars, background are all coming on very very well. Quick run down shows a tour of a red car up close, then Lotus Elise. Then it's time to take the Lotus around the beautifully crafted backgrounds. Nice one looks better than PGR.

http://www.gametrailers.com/index.php?p=ps3
Load the HD one it's worth it.

Wrath
10-22-2006, 15:35
Wow GT is coming along leeps and bounds I can't remember it looking his good. The cars, background are all coming on very very well. Quick run down shows a tour of a red car up close, then Lotus Elise. Then it's time to take the Lotus around the beautifully crafted backgrounds. Nice one looks better than PGR.

http://www.gametrailers.com/index.php?p=ps3
Load the HD one it's worth it.

Sorry, but this has already been posted...

SimmoUK
10-22-2006, 15:39
Sorry, but this has already been posted...

Where in the official thread?

SimmoUK
10-22-2006, 15:41
Just seen it mate sorry guys i'm behind. Close it mods :???:

snip3rxero
10-22-2006, 15:42
you a lil late man..but good find tho

G_H_G
10-22-2006, 15:44
I wouldn't say 'pwned' at all myself. It looks good, but technically its still just GT4 in HD. If you want to talk about 'pwnage' then look no further than F1.

solinent
10-22-2006, 15:47
WOWWW!

Looking amazing! That's crazy.

Boogie Woogie
10-22-2006, 15:54
^^^^ Yeah fully agree mate , F1 looks disgustingly good but like i've said before in a previous post . This is Polyphony we're dealing with here . Those boys are friggin' perfectionist . Every detail must look and feel 100% . They go to bed early for this s**t so expect even greater graphical updates in future .
Just hope they add a Drifting Mode aswell which i'm sure will attract more racing fans .

chopchopyep
10-22-2006, 15:58
The modelling is perfect.

There is no team in the world that can model cars so lifelike as PD.The rest could be improved, but as far as car modelling goes, nobody does it like PD.

designit123
10-22-2006, 16:48
When the car drives through the tunnel the shadows dont appear on the car????? Whats up with that??

PaiPaiMaster
10-22-2006, 16:50
The game's still in development. It's not scheduled for release until the summer, and we know how Polyphony is with release dates.

It still has a lot of time to improve.

designit123
10-22-2006, 17:12
Yeah after seeing F1's reflections, I'm sure Polyphonys will be as good. They cant be better cos the F1 reflections are off the planet

Tribunal
10-22-2006, 17:16
I wouldn't say 'pwned' at all myself. It looks good, but technically its still just GT4 in HD. If you want to talk about 'pwnage' then look no further than F1.

*tips hat*

F1 is truley a thing of beauty. Although for a freaking port of an old GT game this is mighty sexy.

Azure
10-22-2006, 17:25
Please don't use "Pawned" it is very embarassing and can be seen as flamebait. I think the models look good, but then I have been happy with car models since Ridge Racer IV so I hardly care. As for the tacked on 2D mountains, well they are lame and everything else is just meh.

It doesn't put PGR3 to shame imo [and I think thats crap] and even if it did, so what? That was out nearly 12 months ago - it is quite sad if someone can get excited about a racer looking better than another that came out 12 months before it.

AJJets107
10-22-2006, 18:00
Just seen it mate sorry guys i'm behind. Close it mods :???:

Ok sure thing I have locked the thread.