PDA

View Full Version : Sonys Online Network - pray this gets fixed..

scrapple
11-15-2006, 03:37
http://ozymandias.com/

wow

pittsfitz
11-15-2006, 03:44
yah already discussed an have that has confirmed to be wrong

Beemer
11-15-2006, 03:51
so is it just resistance that won't be unified on to sony? or does this really exsist, the game online service and the sony online service will be completely different and basically incapable (not worthwhile) of sending messages across services?

narutoboy
11-15-2006, 03:59
He's a pathetic shill and it's almost grotesque

captjoeschmo
11-15-2006, 04:41
its not true
ign and gamespot would have said something

UltimaEnder
11-15-2006, 04:43
they will fix the kinks if there are any, what do you expect? its a brand new service, it too MS 4 years to make xbox live worth a damn. . .

michaelangelo
11-15-2006, 04:44
yea, i was terrified, but now, i just hope they WANT to make it a worth while expirience! if so we will all be fine

Shadowstar
11-15-2006, 04:53
It's Ozymandius. He works for MS. What do you think he's going to say?

"Well, I just found the PS3 that Sony sent me for my PR reports, and can I just tell you, I find I like it better than the Xbox 360..."

Um... noooo. That won't happen. Why do people get excited over what he writes? He guaranteed us no 1080p games this year, and definitely none that weren't ports of simple arcade classics in the future.

Anim3Fr33K
11-15-2006, 04:56
I recon it will mostly all be patched up in later firmware updates. They console is already coming to the field late if sony were to wate much longer to launch the console they would be facing some heavy losses so rather than wate a while and loose a lot of money they relice the console and then update any errors that come up as well as update the software.

dakilla13
11-15-2006, 04:57
He works for Microsoft people. Seriously. What do you expect him to say? "Uhhh So i think the PS3 online is better than the Xbox Live service and MS who I currently work for" The stupidity of people astonishes me everyday.

DayWalker
11-15-2006, 04:58
If this has been debunked:
Lock.

Lefein
11-15-2006, 05:06
Ahh, whenever you need some PS3 news, you can always trust MS to be there like Rush Limbaugh to give you the cold hard facts.............

yeah..

STL.GANGSTER
11-15-2006, 05:07
Ahh, whenever you need some PS3 news, you can always trust MS to be there like Rush Limbaugh to give you the cold hard facts.............

yeah..wait its confirmed that this was written by a ms employee??? (YAY IF TRUE)

Shadowstar
11-15-2006, 05:14
Ozymandius is an MS employee. Not just an employee, Andre Vrignaud is Microsoft's Director of Technical Strategy for Xbox Live. (Or at least, that's what I've read he is.)

Japjap
11-15-2006, 05:19
You can always read the IGN review, but Im sure they're fanboys aswell.

Lefein
11-15-2006, 05:21
You can always read the IGN review, but Im sure they're fanboys aswell.

Before or after the version 1.10 update? ;)

PaiPaiMaster
11-15-2006, 05:23
Xbox Live wasn't perfect when it debuted on the Xbox.

Give it time and Sony will perfect it. :)

tomclancybounty
11-15-2006, 05:25
Can people actually search the site before posting please? Its wrong and was writen by Anti PlayStation activist. lol. Lock it now!

Japjap
11-15-2006, 05:26
Xbox Live wasn't perfect when it debuted on the Xbox.

Give it time and Sony will perfect it. :)

The problem is, MS made many deatures compulsory, and were able to improve Live with the subscription funds.

Will Sony be so keen to improve the service with no cash flow?

Lefein
11-15-2006, 05:28
Will Sony be so keen to improve the service with no cash flow?

Roffl... All they have to do is get FFVII downloadable and they'll have all the cash flow they need. Then they could throw in MGS1 for good measure.

Unlike your precious Xbox and Live, Sony leaves the door open for revenue growth rather than charging for the doorknob.

Japjap
11-15-2006, 05:30
Roffl... All they have to do is get FFVII downloadable and they'll have all the cash flow they need. Then they could throw in MGS1 for good measure.

Unlike your precious Xbox and Live, Sony leaves the door open for revenue growth rather than charging for the doorknob.

My precious?

I dont know how many times I need to tell you people, I dont own any Xbox product.

With live you are guarantee'd all features all the time, lets see what PS games offer online.

ttech10
11-15-2006, 05:31
Besides the fact that you just put the words "wow" and a link in your post... if there was something with Sony's online (especially with Resistance) we'd a heard something about it. There's users on here from Japan who have said that Resistance is a great game and the online works great with no lag.

I'll take their words over your "wow".

Thorzilla
11-15-2006, 05:38
Why does everyone say LOCK? Like if a mod was going to drop by here, see the word and lock it.
Report button people :wink:
Already discussed so...

Mael Duin
11-15-2006, 05:50
Why does everyone say LOCK? Like if a mod was going to drop by here, see the word and lock it.
Report button people :wink:
Already discussed so...
Exactly. People, we won't just magically appear to lock this thread if you don't report. Please report. It saves panda bears.
And yes, this get's locked. Proved to be wrong.