PDA

View Full Version : More Competition For the Ps3

TheRaceBegins
11-24-2006, 02:46
Now that 360 bundles are becoming apparent, such as premium plus GOW, or N4S, for MUCH cheaper than ps3, the ps3 is in dire need of something. Im not sure what it is, but something.

When I saw the deal I was like.... SOLD

In other words, no ps3 for me.

hockeydude30
11-24-2006, 02:48
Now that 360 bundles are becoming apparent, such as premium plus GOW, or N4S, for MUCH cheaper than ps3, the ps3 is in dire need of something. Im not sure what it is, but something.

ummm okay? thats your opinion but the PS3 has A LOT more potential.

Zachstar
11-24-2006, 02:50
Right I think we can all agree that ATM 360 is kicking ass and getting sales off the lack of supply of PS3 and Wii

Late 2007-2008 will make or break 360 because thats when PS3 appears in alot more homes without the bugs and massive homebrew/liunx support.

Not to mention what major sales are gonna result from games like MGS4

I think the openness will win this battle. ESP if the GPU can be used in the future.

ff81
11-24-2006, 02:52

What a frikken tool.

Yeah, the 360 is good, we all know that, I love mine. By passing up the PS3 you are passing up on an excellent future of gaming. Enjoy your 360, I'll enjoy mine, and my PS3, and my Wii, you are simply cutting yourself short. Douche.

Close this topic, it's stupid and has no relevance to ANYTHING.

XGamer360
11-24-2006, 02:56
I agree but the name calling is just uncalled for..... Also, to sit there and say "The PS3 has A LOT more potential" is a flat out lie. 360's online will probably ALWAYS be better than the PS3's (don't care if you have to pay for it or not. They have a free version of Live). The graphics of Gears of War, well, I think it'll be interested WHEN the first PS3 game has as good of graphics as GoW... I think we'll be waiting awhile.

Both are great systems and BOT have a ton of potenial but in different areas.

Congrates on the purchase. The 360 is a great machine and has lots of good games out on. Definately the best console i've ever owned.

jrkamakazi
11-24-2006, 02:57

well good luck with that buddy. enjoy.shouldnt this be in the 360 section?

Obi_wang
11-24-2006, 02:57
is that really worth the time you used to start an account on this forum is that all you had to say? Are we supposed to be shocked and appauled? if your so happy with your 360 then go play GoW and such.

switchitup8888
11-24-2006, 02:58
no matter what..im going to try to keep getting a ps3

TheUsedSevendust
11-24-2006, 02:59

That's the benefit of coming out a year early, you can afford to bundle games with the system. PS3 can't afford to do something like that right now since newly releasing the system. Sony is already taking a loss for the Playstation 3, and there is no way they could bundle anything.

DOGG
11-24-2006, 03:02
I saw an add for the Xbox 360 Pro with a free copy of Gears of War, and that's a steal right there. That's one of the reasons I'm getting it.

Hempeater
Lock this thread. Ain't nothing but trolling.

SharkBait1980
What a frikken tool.

Yeah, the 360 is good, we all know that, I love mine. By passing up the PS3 you are passing up on an excellent future of gaming. Enjoy your 360, I'll enjoy mine, and my PS3, and my Wii, you are simply cutting yourself short. Douche.

Close this topic, it's stupid and has no relevance to ANYTHING.

Man that was totally uncalled for. He has an opinion and the right to express it. You have the right to respond, but in a gentlemanly and appropriate manner.

Reported.

XGamer360
11-24-2006, 03:03
That's the benefit of coming out a year early, you can afford to bundle games with the system. PS3 can't afford to do something like that right now since newly releasing the system. Sony is already taking a loss for the Playstation 3, and there is no way they could bundle anything.

Very true. Microsoft is now turning a profit on 360's where they weren't when they first launch. That's why they can add games in packages now. It'll take Sony a year or 2 before the prices go down on parts or they find a cheaper part and then they'll turn a profit.

AJJets107
11-24-2006, 03:06
This thread is going to cause a lot of flaming and trolling.