PDA

View Full Version : Guy or Gal?

MxB-One
02-28-2007, 01:36
That's right kids, Simple as that.
Edit: To make things clear. The interesting thing is to see if there is mostly guys here. (I hope not)

BingBing
02-28-2007, 01:46
I know that spazchicken im pretty sure is a girl and gamergirl are and i think svetlana is also but im not sure. but im a guy.

Spika
02-28-2007, 01:49
http://hg101.classicgaming.gamespy.com/finalfight/ffguyj.jpg

That's right, kid. Simple as that.

MxB-One
02-28-2007, 01:52
ok, I tought it could be interesting to make poll about this, I figure it's probably mostly guys but you can never be to sure.

Nikhil
02-28-2007, 01:53
I'm a hot chic... Really... I am.

Actually, I'm a guy.

Seraphus Y
02-28-2007, 01:53
What?
Am I...?
Do I like...?
My kids...?

What's the question behind the poll? (I can guess, but you never know...)

Naxi
02-28-2007, 01:54
I remember a poll,it was a few months back.I was actually pretty suprised with the amount of girl gamers here.

Beemer
02-28-2007, 01:55
I wasn't sure at first whether you meant, are you a guy or girl OR do you prefer guys or girls (as in relations;)).

But if you mean are you a guy or girl, got another guy here.

....fyi prefer girls

MxB-One
02-28-2007, 02:03
....fyi prefer girls

Haha, well. good for you. And yes it is, are you a guy or girl question

YoungMullah88
02-28-2007, 02:05
I know that spazchicken im pretty sure is a girl and gamergirl are and i think svetlana is also but im not sure. but im a guy.

no way! spaz is a girl?? it all makes sense now. well am a guy

MxB-One
02-28-2007, 02:09
What?
Am I...?
Do I like...?
My kids...?

What's the question behind the poll? (I can guess, but you never know...)

The correct one would be (I am) but if you want to add something in a post later on, your welcome to;)

BingBing
02-28-2007, 02:09
Lols yea its hard to tell. there are alot more girls here just don't know who they are.

MxB-One
02-28-2007, 02:16
Lols yea its hard to tell. there are alot more girls here just don't know who they are.

yeah i know!, thats why we need this poll, too bad most people are probably to lazy to even look at this thread

Makarov
02-28-2007, 02:21
Dang it! Theres no "other" to choose from! :(
Sike, jp. Ima guy, lol.

aT0ms0fT
02-28-2007, 02:21
Good poll I have been curious to see how many woman there are at this site. so far there are to girls on this poll.

MxB-One
02-28-2007, 02:28
Good poll I have been curious to see how many woman there are at this site. so far there are to girls on this poll.

yes, but hopefully those figures will improve;)

MikeAaronB
02-28-2007, 02:30

Hexadecimal is also a woman. By the way, Im a guy, of course.

Carsonal
02-28-2007, 02:45
I dont know anymore.
It became irrelevant about 2 years ago

Uncool
02-28-2007, 02:49
I dont know anymore.
It became irrelevant about 2 years agoSame what do you guys think?:oops:

Hexadecimal
02-28-2007, 02:55
Same what do you guys think?:oops:

bleh, gender is overrated.

Please be aware of the five word minimum rule. -Svetlana.

Uncool
02-28-2007, 03:02
^^Thats why we are never equal because someone created a divide among men and women. Besides you can already image 90% of the people here are dudes instead of dudettes.

softtack
02-28-2007, 03:49
^^Thats why we are never equal because someone created a divide among men and women. Besides you can already image 90% of the people here are dudes instead of dudettes.
Call me ignorant but I am learning a lot from this thread. I'm just glad to see PS3Forums isn't a bunch of guys guys slobbering over the latest screenshots or debating some meaningless topic. Oh the internet and it's gender ambiguity. :rolleyes:

Uncool
02-28-2007, 04:10
Call me ignorant but I am learning a lot from this thread. I'm just glad to see PS3Forums isn't a bunch of guys guys slobbering over the latest screenshots or debating some meaningless topic. Oh the internet and it's gender ambiguity. :rolleyes:Yes indeed, but you know for a fact we are overrun by dudes right.:shock:

softtack
02-28-2007, 04:24
Yes indeed, but you know for a fact we are overrun by dudes right.:shock: Of course I do and I think we need to shoo away some of the guys and bring in some more chicks. Balance things out a little. Although if we did that, the guys on here would be constantly trying to pick up the girls on here...

Hexadecimal
02-28-2007, 04:29
Of course I do and I think we need to shoo away some of the guys and bring in some more chicks. Balance things out a little. Although if we did that, the guys on here would be constantly trying to pick up the girls on here...

Thats generally the downside to being on a forum, or playing an online game >_>

Uncool
02-28-2007, 04:31
Lol thats is one reason no girl really talks online (with a mic) unless she's with her home boys/girls whatever.

Hexadecimal
02-28-2007, 04:47
Lol thats is one reason no girl really talks online (with a mic) unless she's with her home boys/girls whatever.

That's not always true, there are many who like the attention.

I also want to say that you boys are way too uptight when playing online. I remember back when I played Counter-Strike, if a female didn't have/didn't want to talk on a mic, she as a guy.

KingJordan
02-28-2007, 04:47
<<<<---- I am a guy......just so y'all know.

Uncool
02-28-2007, 04:50
That's not always true, there are many who like the attention.

I also want to say that you boys are way too uptight when playing online. I remember back when I played Counter-Strike, if a female didn't have/didn't want to talk on a mic, she as a guy.True but their usually being uber flirtatious online if they like the attention *cough* Live girls who have the guys drool and one wierdo asking to marry her *cough*

Admartian
02-28-2007, 04:50
yes, but hopefully those figures will improve;)

C'mon fellas, let's get realistic, what are we all gonna get out of having more girls in the forum anyway? (Well, apart from it being more sensible and civilized)

It's not like you are actually expecting something from it? Are you? :confused:

;)

My vote: GUY

KingJordan
02-28-2007, 04:51
True but their usually being uber flirtatious online if they like the attention *cough* Live girls who have the guys drool and one wierdo asking to marry her *cough*

Haha, yeah I remeber that. CrAzY

Hexadecimal
02-28-2007, 04:56
True but their usually being uber flirtatious online if they like the attention *cough* Live girls who have the guys drool and one wierdo asking to marry her *cough*

This one guy wanted to know my address so he could take me to a movie :confused:

Uncool
02-28-2007, 05:08
Haha, yeah I remeber that. CrAzYYup funny part is she is a homegirl of mine, she was cracking up too.:oops::DD

This one guy wanted to know my address so he could take me to a movie :confused:Oooooh, I knew you were being enticed by someone but then again who hasn't fallen for your womanly charms *cough* Trinity eww lol *cough*:pale

KingJordan
02-28-2007, 05:11
Oooooh, I knew you were being enticed by someone but then again who hasn't fallen for your womanly charms *cough* Trinity eww lol *cough*:pale

Speaking of the devil, he's supposed to be back in 8 days :o

$_KD_
02-28-2007, 05:13
i am MAN hear me roar!,i want burger king so bad right now.

what i sometime find annoying is when a girl is playing online and all the guys start hitting on her and man that's sad. all the conversation is about the girl. that is plaid out.

Uncool
02-28-2007, 05:13
Oh s*** I totally forgot could call. I'll make a thread when he comes back - food, cookies, and lovely dirty humor to go around lol. But I digress, wait a minute didn't Trinity look like a GOTH girl when he posted his pic? or was he always a HE?

KingJordan
02-28-2007, 05:16
Oh s*** I totally forgot could call. I'll make a thread when he comes back - food, cookies, and lovely dirty humor to go around lol. But I digress, wait a minute didn't Trinity look like a GOTH girl when he posted his pic? or was he always a HE?

He was/is a he. I remember him saying one time he waxed his whole body:pale

Uncool
02-28-2007, 05:22
He was/is a he. I remember him saying one time he waxed his whole body:paleLol I'm thinking of that too, maybe we should make a date for the spa to get our metroness going.:lol:

On topic: I guess in numbers women actually outnumber us but they are few and far in between when it comes to gaming (or rather they rather not be seen or hears to avoid harrassment). If guys didn't have their minds in the gutter all the time when they are in the same vicinity with a female cohort, I think it would be much nicer and more quiet (hopefully) than a straight up testosterone induce environment.

jfiman14
02-28-2007, 05:34
I'm a guy. That's right. By the way, congrats to the new mods.

Womble
02-28-2007, 07:38
I'm a guy, hmmm what else to write ?

Axe&Hammer
02-28-2007, 07:47
Because of my current location I cannot say with complete accuracy:DD

Riskbreaker
02-28-2007, 13:49
based on the poll, the ratio of guys to girls seems to be what i expected. it is nice to know that their isnt just one lonely girl running around the boards. (im a guy)

Cyrann
02-28-2007, 14:17
I am also a man... just so people know!

THEBLAKWALSTREET
02-28-2007, 23:07
I have a wang also..............

Doc Evils
02-28-2007, 23:57
woot!, the guys win. :-D

sad I know.;)

Nikhil
03-01-2007, 00:34
Just in case no one realized, when I said I was a girl I was joking...

coolguy
03-01-2007, 00:55
last time i looked i was a guy lol.......

BingBing
03-01-2007, 01:06
Im a guy i wish there were more girls that were here it would that much more fun but i think some of us might also start thinking of getting a little amm how do i say this well you know what im talking about. but i still want more girls atleast 40% to 60% ratio i mean the 40% being women. the guys might be a little more civilized and not always go ahhhh ps3 sucks they might go ahhh hello
sexy what console do you own i like the one you got. lols that would so not happen at least i wouldent do that but i can see it happing.

Firefox
03-01-2007, 01:19
Whoops, I said I was a gal by accident. :(

Behemoko
03-01-2007, 01:20
Of course I do and I think we need to shoo away some of the guys and bring in some more chicks. Balance things out a little. Although if we did that, the guys on here would be constantly trying to pick up the girls on here...

Soo.. I take it all of my attempts to get a date on here are skewered, eh..? Nobody wants ol' Behe.. :cry: (Joking, I don't come here for the gals, lol. :cool:)

Behemoko
03-01-2007, 01:24
i am MAN hear me roar!,i want burger king so bad right now.

what i sometime find annoying is when a girl is playing online and all the guys start hitting on her and man that's sad. all the conversation is about the girl. that is plaid out.

That happened to me last night on Gears, almost all of the people were talking to her, even though not in a harrassing way, lol. I did say my fair share, (nothing mean, I try to be nice and talk to others who talk first, lol) but, another player (guy, if it even matters) called her a "2 legged retard." I didn't even know WTF he ment..:suspect: But I think it was a joke, sooo..?

Spika
03-01-2007, 02:03

That's funny, as I sometimes said to be a girl in the Worms Armageddon servers, and the conversations were quite hilarious :lol: