PDA

View Full Version : Professional Wrestling Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66

Yuuichi
02-26-2011, 02:31
I watched the original tought enough. I thought they where good. I liked Mavin. The former miss usa as a contestant tho? LOL what a joke. Might as well sighn me up it then.

dc89
02-26-2011, 07:36
Just one question.

Just how short are Kelly Kelly's short shorts?

Yuuichi
02-27-2011, 01:02
Just one question.

Just how short are Kelly Kelly's short shorts?

not short enough......?

Blu-Ray
02-28-2011, 04:54
Well.. the WWE could use the old "He's weakening him up for Wrestlemania" bit.
Blahh, that would suck though, but it makes sense.

berts08
02-28-2011, 10:34
The Honky Tonk Man Rips Hogan, Says Someone Is Leaving TNA for WWE

- WWE Legend The Honky Tonk Man said on his Facebook yesterday that a top behind-the-scenes player in TNA, someone close to Hulk Hogan, has left and is returning to WWE. Honky's team then wrote the following blog on his official website against Hulk Hogan:

"You guys keep asking what's the issue with Hogan. Here's the deal. Hogan is in a back brace and without it he is on a walker as an old crippled dog**** of a man who could only be found with his feet in Lard *** Bubba's ***. You ask why HTM doesn't like Hogan?

Jeff Jarrett approached HTM for a TNA merchandise deal in 2010 and "sent" a contract. Contract never came. HTM signs with WWE & Mattel. The same time, Hogan and Bischoff join TNA and Bischoff publicly insults HTM. HTM is called up for the "Hogan & Friends Tour", went to the show and had a great event with the boys and the fans. HTM and Jimmy Hart spend hours setting up the show, spots etc. HTM and his web team promote "Hulk and Friends" everywhere which Hogan's agent praised and admitted none of the other stars did! Bubba the lard sponge calls out HTM on his radio show so HTM posted a video owning Bubba in retaliation. Hogan goes off without seeing the facts and HTM is off the tour.

HTM went to Hogan's room on the Hogan & Friends tour and spent hours talking to Hogan. Hogan was nice to HTM's face. That's the deal with Hogan. That's always the deal with Hulk Hogan. Ask Vince McMahon or Randy Savage.Hogan is a walking dead because he went with that travelling door to door meat salesman Bischoff instead of hanging with the guys who stood beside him and once again turned on WWE. McMahon's done with Hogan and WWE have no interest in his dead ***. They put over Hogan, built him up as Babe Ruth and he spat in their face. Hogan was due to wrestle John Cena at a recent past WrestleMania but couldn't commit due to his health issues then announces at Vince's backyard MSG that he's signed with TNA. Now after taking TNA nowhere Hogan's had to take a pay cut with TNA and mark my words within 6 months he'll be gone.

What is WWE going to do with a free agent crippled Hulk Hogan? Nothing. They own the entire back catalogue, anything of worth they have. Hogan has his chance to be the Babe Ruth of WWE and spat in their face. He demands top money from Vince and has nothing in return to offer.Hogan's "Hulk & Friends" Tour is dead in the water. Events were cancelled due to poor ticket sales and performance and Hogan's $100k fee demand while paying his fellow boys $3k.

THQ recently signed Hogan to WWE Allstars as his contract allows for outside licensing which is a slap in the face to TNA. Would McMahon let any WWE star sign a TNA merchandise deal? How is that taking "the company to the next level" Brother!.

The guys in the back have no respect for Hogan and Nash is laughing his *** off now that Hogan is broke and Nash is back as a player.

A major TNA backstage player has bolted TNA for WWE, someone close to Hogan which has left Hogan reeling. More on that to come..

Hulkamania killed itself.

HTM Team"

http://network.yardbarker.com/wwe/article_external/the_honky_tonk_man_rips_hogan_says_someone_is_leav ing_tna_for_wwe/4249527
Anyone any ideas who it is?

Yuuichi
02-28-2011, 16:46
The Honky Tonk Man Rips Hogan, Says Someone Is Leaving TNA for WWE

http://network.yardbarker.com/wwe/article_external/the_honky_tonk_man_rips_hogan_says_someone_is_leav ing_tna_for_wwe/4249527
Anyone any ideas who it is?

I don't know many backstage people. If it was a wrestler I would guess Kurt angle. That Jarrett story line in BS and I would have quit.

berts08
02-28-2011, 17:11
JR on WWE's High Hopes for Sin Cara, His Debut, More

- Jim Ross noted on Twitter that Sin Cara is already in Los Angeles working on his WWE debut. Ross said that WWE has high hopes for the former Mistico including a major "rollout" on TV.

Ross wrote:

"WWE has high hopes 4 Sin Cara. He has many new masks. Major TV 'rollout.' He's 27 & has op 2 b a main eventer. A flyer, offensive innovator. Ppl need to see how Sin Cara performs b4 condeming wwe 4 "pulling him down." That's just dumb. See how things playout then offer opinion."

JR speculates that Cara will be debuting on the RAW brand.

http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/17862

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7-vhWWFtMo&feature=related

God another rey mysterio?

XMW
02-28-2011, 18:06
Mistico is fantastic, I've seen a ton of his Mexican CMLL matches and he never seizes to amaze me.

As for that Honky Tonk Man rumor, he lost his credibility when he said WWE was to debut a new logo at the Old School Raw, he's just trying to get attention, I'm 90% sure it's a BS lie of his..

yourmumsface17
03-01-2011, 12:32
***raw spoilers***

the rock was the only thing worth talking about. Fact.

Thought his promo was excellent. People don't appear to like it. I like it people say "well the rock can tell jokes, but nothing serious". He was massively serious for a change and i thought he was fantastic. Got the fans going from a distance.

John cena humiliated himself with the miz. Looked such a douchebag! His big revenge to being cost the tag titles is... To tell a couple of gay jokes. For god sake this is a wm main event feud. Look at it! They have single handedly ruined most of my excitement on one raw!

Hhh burying everyone.. Nice!

Sheamus :(

the rock was the saving grace ... The rock is back to scratch and itch and to make john cena his yabadaba *****! (or whatever he said lol).

Molo316
03-01-2011, 15:44
It sucks that Sheamus has to be a complete jobber now. All that build up for him and now they're making him look worthless.

Anyway, I just watched Impact, and this is terrible:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxyjt5QcU0w

:lol:

santinomarella
03-01-2011, 17:49
The Rock showed last night he is still the best at promo's even without all the jokes, very serious one! though there were some good jokes in it too. Yabba Dabba *****!! :lol:

manutdfan
03-01-2011, 17:50
Faster sucked!

Yuuichi
03-01-2011, 18:21
That tna stuff is lame. Just shows how low tna has come.

nickrobbins
03-04-2011, 23:48
Like the direction Cody Rhodes is going, easily the most interesting person on smackdown right now his promo tonight was pretty cool

Molo316
03-05-2011, 12:45
Like the direction Cody Rhodes is going, easily the most interesting person on smackdown right now his promo tonight was pretty cool

Yeah, I agree. He's totally leaving Ted DiBiase behind. I bet if he weren't the son of a wrestler who appears more than often he would have been released by now.

nickrobbins
03-05-2011, 14:48
Yeah, I agree. He's totally leaving Ted DiBiase behind. I bet if he weren't the son of a wrestler who appears more than often he would have been released by now.

also dont know what to think about takers music, think i preferred his old musics to this new song he has it'll probably grow on me soon though

XMW
03-05-2011, 20:26
Lol @ The Undertaker being called "The Last Outlaw". Anyone know the story on how WWE obtained the copyrights to this name? It's pretty funny. :)

Molo316
03-05-2011, 22:06
also dont know what to think about takers music, think i preferred his old musics to this new song he has it'll probably grow on me soon though
It seems a bit odd him using it as a theme, but I thought his old one was extremely boring that I welcome the change, even if it does seem a little weird. And I like the song too.

nickrobbins
03-06-2011, 11:15
It seems a bit odd him using it as a theme, but I thought his old one was extremely boring that I welcome the change, even if it does seem a little weird. And I like the song too.

yeah ill agree with you on the fact that it needed a change, it was getting rather dull its just this one seems alot more like a promo song rather than a wrestlers song only thing is i don't know what else he could use lol.

Molo316
03-06-2011, 13:27
yeah ill agree with you on the fact that it needed a change, it was getting rather dull its just this one seems alot more like a promo song rather than a wrestlers song only thing is i don't know what else he could use lol.
Yeah, I completely agree with you there.

Ha, I wish he could have come back as the American Bad *** :D

nickrobbins
03-07-2011, 09:56
Yeah, I completely agree with you there.

Ha, I wish he could have come back as the American Bad *** :D

lol i got really bored of that character when he was using it sometimes its better for wrestlers to just shut up talking and get on with it :p... raw should be better this week i hope lol at least should get more then one meaningful match

Molo316
03-07-2011, 13:11
lol i got really bored of that character when he was using it sometimes its better for wrestlers to just shut up talking and get on with it :p... raw should be better this week i hope lol at least should get more then one meaningful match
I hope Stone Cold does something meaningful, or funny.

The Rock has said on Twitter that he won't be there tonight. Would have been great to see them face to face in the ring once again.

nickrobbins
03-07-2011, 16:54
I hope Stone Cold does something meaningful, or funny.

The Rock has said on Twitter that he won't be there tonight. Would have been great to see them face to face in the ring once again.

yeah stone cold needs to do something instead of being in a pg character because his last few returns have been forgettable to say the least and on the rock thing i'm not too disappointed in him not being at every raw people will be bored of him if he is on all the time and without having him confront cena what is he going to do? kinda makes sense really lol

Molo316
03-07-2011, 21:57
yeah stone cold needs to do something instead of being in a pg character because his last few returns have been forgettable to say the least and on the rock thing i'm not too disappointed in him not being at every raw people will be bored of him if he is on all the time and without having him confront cena what is he going to do? kinda makes sense really lol
Yep.

Ah yeah I agree with The Rock thing. Just that it would have been great to have him and Stone Cold have a staredown or something. It's actually ten years since the great WrestleMania X-Seven now... DAMN!

Yuuichi
03-08-2011, 04:13
It was a good raw. I do fear for the miz tho. His champion reign kind of weak compared to others and even leading to WM he is geting the shaft a bit.

nickrobbins
03-08-2011, 10:47
It was a good raw. I do fear for the miz tho. His champion reign kind of weak compared to others and even leading to WM he is geting the shaft a bit.

i think the miz was never meant to look like a "strong" champion as such he was always going to have a "weak" reign the reason i put the quotation marks in is because he's a whiny heel, they're never meant to look strong by winning clean they 99x out of 100 will always take the easy route out of a match.
however i feel he saved that promo, Cena shouldn't change his promos if that is what is supposedly edgy stuff now.

To Molo

That was abit better for austins return but the other figure in that segment was an awesome twist if u believe the online reports between the two!(don't wanna say who it was without the spoiler tags, don't know how to use them! :( lol)

XMW
03-08-2011, 11:07
Damn, what a weak Raw. WWE doesn't deserve the ratings they get, only highlight of this Raw was the Sin Cara promo.

yourmumsface17
03-08-2011, 11:21
Congratulations Cena you have successfully killed a good feud with The Great one. Well done.

His response made no sense. The Rock was pretty much making fun of the fact he used rap last week. So he uses rap again.

First promo:

The Rock was funny
Cena was funny

Second promo:

The Rock was serious
Cena was ... trying to be funny. (The t shirt was the only remotely funny bit)

Cena needed a serious response. Needed to go on about how he loves the WWE audience and The Rock was a pretender and didn't really love them (despite being a 3rd generation superstar)

Cena's response was ridiculously bad, pearl necklace? ****zu? Jesus the Miz saved his ***! Crowd were clearly booing.

Cena can only get close to The Rock via rap. He has proved how average he is. He has been found out.

santinomarella
03-08-2011, 13:55
JBL JBL JBL!!

That was a good segment, Cole in tears was hilarious. :lol:

Was surprised to see Austin raise the middle finger. :D

The Rock may bring it by satellite but he brings it much bigger than what Cena does in the centre of the ring!

berts08
03-08-2011, 15:27
One of the best raws is ages, enjoyed most of it. Loved seeing the stunner again as austin was my all time favourite wrestler. I couldn't even watch smackdown last week as it has become a complete joke, only del rio makes smackdown slightly interesting.

nickrobbins
03-08-2011, 16:54
One of the best raws is ages, enjoyed most of it. Loved seeing the stunner again as austin was my all time favourite wrestler. I couldn't even watch smackdown last week as it has become a complete joke, only cody rhodes makes smackdown slightly interesting.

fixed for ya lol but thats just my opinion i feel del rio has become extremely dull lately.

Molo316
03-08-2011, 18:35
Del Rio has been dull. How do they expect to push him as a main eventer for bloody WrestleMania if he's not even making a big impact at the start or end of a show? The Royal Rumble winners have really been poorly pushed in recent years, and this one seems the same.

Yeah, it was great to see Austin raise the middle finger last night :D

Molo316
03-10-2011, 00:25
By the way, a former WWE wrestler had a dark match on the Smackdown taping last night:
Shelton Benjamin.

I hope they rehire him and he takes a push if they offer him one. Would loved to have seen him as a top champion before.

Apparently he got a nice reaction from the live crowd.

Yuuichi
03-10-2011, 11:42
By the way, a former WWE wrestler had a dark match on the Smackdown taping last night:
Shelton Benjamin.

I hope they rehire him and he takes a push if they offer him one. Would loved to have seen him as a top champion before.

Apparently he got a nice reaction from the live crowd.

thats awsome

nickrobbins
03-10-2011, 12:12
When is Rock gonna fight Cena? All they are doing is trash talking and rapping about how much they're gonna beat each other but when? Wrestlemania is too far :(
Miz is like the 3rd wheel to the Cena and Rock rivalry.

The Lawler and Cole rivalry got boring for me after Swagger got involved and the conditions for the fight.

I'm liking the Edge and Kelly Kelly tag-team at the moment, very interesting tag-team.

The Del Rio and Mysterio rivalry is nothing new. It was the same as Mysterio and Jericho story going on last year or 2 years ago. The bigger guy tries to get the mask of Rey. That story is completely rubbish for me.

My predictions for the next episode of Raw is that Vickie is gonna lose her match and has to leave Ziggler and he will eventually find another girl.

the rock and cena at wrestlemania may be a long wait, but in the end worth it. A moment as special as that needs to be a wrestlemania moment not a monday night raw one.

agreed on the whole lawler/ cole deal but to be fair that has bored me from the off.

i agree with you too molo, Austin was a little bit more like normal and not the dumbed down pg Austin we have seen in recent years which is great, also cole reminded me so much of mr. mcmahon back in the day when he was abused by stone cold..... that and jbl returning has been the only real highlights of this rivalry for me.

XMW
03-12-2011, 20:54
New online reports are saying Rey Mysterio has asked WWE officials for his release and is threatening to retire if it's not granted.

Looks like we get this reported on a yearly basis. Tough I think it's no secret to anyone here that he'd make a hell of a lot more in AAA in Mexico.

Also, sorry to plug this here but the PSU clan subforum has been dead for quite some time so I'm hoping to spark some interest through here.. :)
Looking to create a clan with someone (http://www.psu.com/forums/threads/270750-Looking-to-create-a-clan-with-someone)

Yuuichi
03-13-2011, 00:14
New online reports are saying Rey Mysterio has asked WWE officials for his release and is threatening to retire if it's not granted.

Looks like we get this reported on a yearly basis. Tough I think it's no secret to anyone here that he'd make a hell of a lot more in AAA in Mexico.

Also, sorry to plug this here but the PSU clan subforum has been dead for quite some time so I'm hoping to spark some interest through here.. :)
Looking to create a clan with someone (http://www.psu.com/forums/threads/270750-Looking-to-create-a-clan-with-someone)

it is no secret rey wants out. he does less and less shows every year. That is a big reason they got sin carlas(or whatever mystico is called now). ROnce they shove him out rey will be gone by end of this year I think. Maybe WM next year with him vs rio or something with career on line. If rio wins and keeps title tho we could see it sooner.

Molo316
03-13-2011, 05:18
I was just going to say that I thought Rey and McIntyre had a good match on Smackdown. It started off quick and had pretty good pacing throughout, and also had a tad of brutality to it, thanks to McIntyre.

I suppose a Mysterio and Sin Cara match is something that has to be done, like Goldberg and Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 20. I'm sure it would be a hell of an entertaining match for sure.

nickrobbins
03-13-2011, 12:59
it is no secret rey wants out. he does less and less shows every year. That is a big reason they got sin carlas(or whatever mystico is called now). ROnce they shove him out rey will be gone by end of this year I think. Maybe WM next year with him vs rio or something with career on line. If rio wins and keeps title tho we could see it sooner.

that has made my day! thank you lol i absolutely hate rey mysterio!!!!!

p.s wasn't drew "fired" a couple of weeks ago? yet he was in a match with that little **** last night?

Molo316
03-13-2011, 15:38
that has made my day! thank you lol i absolutely hate rey mysterio!!!!!

p.s wasn't drew "fired" a couple of weeks ago? yet he was in a match with that little **** last night?
Nah, that was Dolph Ziggler who was fired. But Drew was in a tag match with Vickie Guerrero, who was also fired due to her and Drew losing.

nickrobbins
03-13-2011, 16:01
Nah, that was Dolph Ziggler who was fired. But Drew was in a tag match with Vickie Guerrero, who was also fired due to her and Drew losing.

Yeah i was under the impression he got fired for losing to edge in the one on one they had the following week of the tag match.

XMW
03-13-2011, 21:06
Yeah i was under the impression he got fired for losing to edge in the one on one they had the following week of the tag match.

Nah, Drew would've gotten fired if he had refused to face Edge, which he didn't.

Molo316
03-13-2011, 21:09
Nah, Drew would've gotten fired if he had refused to face Edge, which he didn't.
I don't even remember that.

I've suddenly gotten excited for the Taker and Triple H match at Mania. Just hope Taker wins, as always :p

Suley
03-13-2011, 22:49
Just hope Taker wins, as always :p
Is there any doubt? ;)

Molo316
03-14-2011, 00:55
Is there any doubt? ;)
Can't really tell with the Hooter.

nickrobbins
03-14-2011, 01:23

Ohh right, my bad lol the damned term "fired" has been used so much lately it's a little confusing lol

Molo316
03-14-2011, 02:04
I liked when Mickie James was running down the ramp on Impact this week, and laughed when Taz said "I love ramps".
I tweeted about this:

@OfficialTAZ - I love ramps too ( @MickieJames )And Mickie James quoted and responded to this:

Haha! WTH Taz?! *cant help but think of "I love lamp"* "@Stoney737: @OfficialTAZ - I love ramps too ( @MickieJames )"Awesome! :D

She knows I exist! :p

mistercrow
03-14-2011, 02:34
I miss the old ECW days.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg5lX7fvobA&NR=1

nickrobbins
03-14-2011, 14:44
I liked when Mickie James was running down the ramp on Impact this week, and laughed when Taz said "I love ramps".
I tweeted about this:
And Mickie James quoted and responded to this:
Awesome! :D

She knows I exist! :p

That's pretty cool lol

Kingpin326
03-14-2011, 18:23
So anyone think Sheamus will quit tonight? He said if he doesn't win the title match... he will quit. It's against Daniel Bryan.

dc89
03-14-2011, 19:35
I miss these days:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ecgFOEmI6w&feature=related

Molo316
03-15-2011, 01:25
So anyone think Sheamus will quit tonight? He said if he doesn't win the title match... he will quit. It's against Daniel Bryan.
He's scheduled for a Mania match, apparently.

Yuuichi
03-15-2011, 02:15
BEST raw opeaning...EVER

santinomarella
03-15-2011, 02:40
Damn it! RAW started an hour earlier in UK and I missed The Rock :( If Trish wasn't wrestling later I'd just go to bed.

Yuuichi
03-15-2011, 03:28
Punk better win at WM. Other wise this whole thing was bs.

Molo316
03-15-2011, 04:38
That intro was pretty damn funny.

I liked JR calling Cole a rat ******* too.

mistercrow
03-15-2011, 07:36
That intro was pretty damn funny.

I liked JR calling Cole a rat ******* too.

Yeah, that was awesome. And doesn't John Cena ever get tired of getting beat up? He's like the official WWE punching bag/crash test dummy. lol

nickrobbins
03-15-2011, 12:48
raw was pretty cool i thought, only downer for me was that jersey shore slut coming on :/ ffs why!!!! what is her point to anything in wrestling?.... at least with past wrestlemania attempts at bringing in stars its been the likes of mayweather a supposed top class boxer (have never followed boxing so never believed the hype surrounding the guy) against the big show etc. but yeah besides that a very very good raw.

p.s i don't suppose anyone caught the TNA victory road ppv at the weekend? would like to see the people who saw the shows opinion on what happened to jeff hardy and that main event that is supposed to have lasted 1 minutes not sure if thats exaggeration or not though because he was meant to have turned up as high as a kite.

yourmumsface17
03-15-2011, 13:00
From what I understand they both got into the ring.. Bischoff came out and said it was no DQ Sting hit his fiinsher and won? I don't know.

Back to Raw. I liked Rock's promo. Kind of. A bit to PG for me and no need for cheesy music. But it was a great way to start. The Miz is saving this for me. He has been excellent.

But unfortunately I can see The Rock costing Miz the title against Cena now and "passing the torch to Cena" :(

..Oh nearly forgot.. the cole mine was genius lmao

santinomarella
03-15-2011, 14:13
Apparently TNA cut the match short because Hardy was in no condition to wrestle, I saw a video of it and he did look high/drunk lol. He was sent home from TNA taping's the next day. But I'm not too sure, but from reading the spoilers it seems Hardy will be going back to TNA.

Kingpin326
03-15-2011, 17:47
Yeah, that was awesome. And doesn't John Cena ever get tired of getting beat up? He's like the official WWE punching bag/crash test dummy. lol

At least Cena is taking the beating .. lol. Last few years he was Superman and beat up anyone that got in his way >_> I'm glad they have changed up the picture. I also want Miz to win at WM.. so we don't see much of Cena anymore.

mistercrow
03-15-2011, 17:51
At least Cena is taking the beating .. lol. Last few years he was Superman and beat up anyone that got in his way >_> I'm glad they have changed up the picture. I also want Miz to win at WM.. so we don't see much of Cena anymore.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of Cena either.

The Cage
03-15-2011, 18:07
Im sick and tired of Cole seriously ......

Kingpin326
03-15-2011, 19:44
Im sick and tired of Cole seriously ......

He's suppose to play the bad guy (heel announcer). He's doing a great job at it lol. He can generate more heat than even the 'heel' superstars.

The Cage
03-15-2011, 19:48
He's suppose to play the bad guy (heel announcer). He's doing a great job at it lol. He can generate more heat than even the 'heel' superstars.

yes i know but i really can't stand him

Kingpin326
03-15-2011, 22:09
yes i know but i really can't stand him

Well that's the point lol. I hated his new direction too, but he's paid to play the bad guy (annoying etc) and he's definitly doing his job. ;)

By the way if any of you guys have Netflix, WWE has added many movies to watch instantly.

Bobby Heenan
Ricky Steamboat
Chris Jericho
Rise and Fall of WCW
50 Greatest Superstars
The Hardy Boyz
The True Story of Wrestlemania
Big Show

and more.

Yuuichi
03-16-2011, 03:40
Well that's the point lol. I hated his new direction too, but he's paid to play the bad guy (annoying etc) and he's definitly doing his job. ;)

By the way if any of you guys have Netflix, WWE has added many movies to watch instantly.

Bobby Heenan
Ricky Steamboat
Chris Jericho
Rise and Fall of WCW
50 Greatest Superstars
The Hardy Boyz
The True Story of Wrestlemania
Big Show

and more.
thats awsome. i actually wanna see the big show and rise and fall of wcw ones.

Yeh TNA is pretty much the new ECW, as in people failing drug test(it posted a long way back), and after the PPV it is shining light. Dixie needs to get firm or else she is going to sell to Mcmhan....or maybe Shane could buy it...yeh that would be sick lol.

Ill lose all respect for the rock if he "passes the torch" to Cena.

Molo316
03-16-2011, 15:06
- Sheamus declared at this weekend’s OKC live event that his “King” persona is dead and long lives The Celtic Warrior. Sheamus cut a promo before his match with Yoshi Tatsu and said ever since he won King of the Ring, he has been on the biggest losing streak of his career.

- Jake sent word that Rob Van Dam and Jeff Hardy are featured in new 2011 WWE calendars being sold at Walmart.

- WWE posted the following in response to the devastation in Japan over the weekend:

“WWE would like to extend its deepest condolences and best wishes to the people of Japan who have been affected by the devastating earthquake last week. Our thoughts are with you.”

WWE is also encouraging fans to text REDCROSS to 90999 to give $10 for the victims of the Japan earthquake and Pacific Tsunami.

WNZ

Glad that Sheamus is going back to the old way.

And WTF about RVD and Jeff Hardy!?

The Cage
03-16-2011, 22:54

True but he's really bad as a commentator
i really miss JR

Molo316
03-17-2011, 04:06
I've only just finished watching TNA Victory Road, and Jeff Hardy cracked me up. I found it hilarious that the ref had to signal for a medic or help when Sting was making his entrance.

But realistically, what a plonker. To get intoxicated (if that is what was wrong with him) in that profession is just unprofessional, dangerous and stupid. And I really don't get why the officials and everyone let him go out there.

claud3
03-17-2011, 05:27
Tna is a line up of rejects and always will be.. mick foley will return to wwe to fight the undertaker..........

santinomarella
03-17-2011, 13:42
I really don't get why the officials and everyone let him go out there.

It's TNA, they really don't care about that sort of thing, all they will see it as is an extremely popular wrestler is in their main event. It's just like them doing nothing about people who fail drugs test, they won't want to lose or upset certain people if they have a positive drugs test.

Molo316
03-17-2011, 13:56
It's TNA, they really don't care about that sort of thing, all they will see it as is an extremely popular wrestler is in their main event. It's just like them doing nothing about people who fail drugs test, they won't want to lose or upset certain people if they have a positive drugs test.
Yeah, I completely agree with that. Just because Jeff has a great following it seems he can do nothing wrong. Probably if Matt was doing this they'd just get rid of him.

33x
03-17-2011, 14:23
michael cole is great in his role! i hate him and love him!!

jeff is a joke, the guy is a junkie, put him in jail already

mistercrow
03-17-2011, 23:07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTVEyMun52A&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdd2OhcSMpA&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Yuuichi
03-18-2011, 01:51
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTVEyMun52A&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdd2OhcSMpA&NR=1&feature=fvwp

lol I renimber that orton thing. it was a bad story line. HHH was always suppose to get fired if he touched orton before PPV. he did this and it was never mentioned lol.

Molo316
03-18-2011, 01:52
Possible spoiler:
I've just seen that there was no mention in the Smackdown tapings for tomorrow night (March 18th 2011), but just noticed on Twitter that Chris Jericho wrote the following:

Happy to say that I'll be making my triumphant return to the WWE tomorrow night....

And Jim Ross wrote:

Like Chris Jericho returning Fri nite 2 SD per @IamJericho, I 2 will be making a return nx wk. 2 OU spring football practice. #BoomerSooner

Anyone have any idea what this is about? If Jericho was not on the official Smackdown tapings, did he make an appearance off air or something?

mistercrow
03-18-2011, 07:53
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WfJ2TpO3_k&NR=1

Kingpin326
03-18-2011, 21:35
Have you guys seen Botchamania before lol? It's good stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=380hxvB8SmY

Molo316
03-19-2011, 02:23

Jesus, that wasn't funny at all.

I just liked the commentary (of the video) on the Knockout tag match, the first blood match and the comments on the main event.

Kingpin326
03-19-2011, 14:26
Just got done watching Rise & Fall of WCW. Can't wait for the sequel... Rise & Fall of TNA. :p

berts08
03-19-2011, 15:10
Wwe need to do something about smackdown, is it getting good ratings? Raw is far the better show by miles, smackdown just keeps getting worse and worse.

Molo316
03-19-2011, 15:48
Wwe need to do something about smackdown, is it getting good ratings? Raw is far the better show by miles, smackdown just keeps getting worse and worse.
I haven't watched this week's Smackdown, but I've been getting the same impression. The powers have shifted, because when they first started this whole guest host crap on Raw, I felt Smackdown was miles better.

And the funny thing is, apparently Sin Cara is going to be on Raw, when Smackdown has a more Hispanic following. Don't understand that.

Kingpin326
03-19-2011, 16:01
That's why it's the 2nd grade show under WWE. There is no way they can kill it because then they will have too many stars on RAW for one show.

dc89
03-19-2011, 22:59
Anyone got a picture of Cole in that stupid box?

Molo316
03-19-2011, 23:11
Anyone got a picture of Cole in that stupid box?
http://i51.tinypic.com/2jchqc2.png

http://i54.tinypic.com/2zgt1ly.jpg

Yuuichi
03-20-2011, 01:57

that was sad to watch. man TNA..I mean just disapointed in everyone. Its either they all just had a bad night or they all hate TNA now.

Molo316
03-21-2011, 15:02
Impact was also pretty darn bad. I think the first match only came about 40 minutes into the show. Or if that is wrong, I'm certain there were only like three or four matches, that were mediocre too (last match not as much, but the ending sucked).

Yeah, The Rock is also the cousin of Rikishi too I believe, as I think Rikishi and Umaga were brothers. Sucked that the WWE didn't even pay any respects to Umaga on the first Raw after the breaking news of his death.

Galvanise_
03-21-2011, 15:05
I wonder if Layfield is very rich in real life.

He is. He has been on news programmes as a financial analyst. I think he owns a soft/health drink company.

Molo316
03-21-2011, 15:15
By the way, apparently WWE have changed another PPV name.

"Fatal 4 Way" will now be "Capitol Punishment". I don't think it's been officially announced though.

dc89
03-21-2011, 15:41
http://i51.tinypic.com/2jchqc2.png

http://i54.tinypic.com/2zgt1ly.jpg

haha thanks very much!

+ Rep.

Molo316
03-21-2011, 22:45
haha thanks very much!

+ Rep.
Thanks, and no worries.

**EDIT**

My latest tweet sums up my thoughts on tonight's Raw.

Kingpin326
03-23-2011, 22:01
what happened on Raw yesterday? someone tell me, i missed it and i can't be ****ed waiting till saturday just to watch it again.

You can read about it here.

http://rajah.com/base/node/22258

Molo316
03-24-2011, 03:30
From what happened on Raw, they have acknowledged that Ted DiBiase Jr. is a failure. If he wasn't the son of a wrestler, I'm certain he would have been gone by now. Cody Rhodes is head and shoulders (no pun intended on the once "Dashing" one) above Ted in the WWE now.

On a TNA related note, apparent word is that Jeff Hardy is going to eventually return as a face... :lol: Any other dude surely would have been fired.
It makes sense though, inadvertently, Jeff came across as a face at Victory Road, because he was acting all cooky! But realistically, I suppose Hulk Hogan set it up on the Impact after the PPV by chucking the purple belt out of the ring and saying that Jeff let Immortal down.

33x
03-25-2011, 13:50
i think we will see the rock wrestle ins some way or form if you listen to his recent interview

anyway enjoy

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/115/1157320p1.html

santinomarella
03-25-2011, 14:06
Make sure you follow Michael Cole on Twitter :lol:

http://twitter.com/#!/MichaelCole

Molo316
03-25-2011, 23:02
WWE Superstars was awesome with Bryan and Gail vs Melina and Tsyon. Great fapping material too :snicker
I'll have to check that out :snicker

**EDIT**

No there wasn't.

Molo316
03-27-2011, 17:31
What? What did i watch then? Pretty sure it was Superstars. It was the last match.

Edit - found the pics of the match here : http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwesuperstars/photos/17232752/mixedtagmatch/
That site doesn't work for me.

But anyway, the only part that really had me was when Gail Kim jumped on Melina [who was outside the ring] and she was laying on the floor. There was a good shot of boobage a bit.

Hmm, this Friday will be the anniversary of, in my opinion, the greatest WrestleMania I have ever seen or heard of... WrestleMania X-Seven!

dc89
03-27-2011, 17:33
I see Coles been in trouble on Twitter.

Molo316
03-27-2011, 18:34
I see Coles been in trouble on Twitter.
How so?

santinomarella
03-27-2011, 18:45
Earlier today on his Twitter page, Michael Cole used a gay slur when addressing Josh Mathews. Perhaps he missed that WWE and GLAAD are now working together.
After realizing that wasn't a bright move, he then wrote the following on his Twitter page, @MichaelCole:

"I apologize to any and all who were offended by my tweet toward young Josh Mathews. It was obviously not meant the way it was taken." Then he added, "I was not ordered to apologize I said I am sorry because I am. Now can I get back to being a character again please?"

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/56446/michael-cole-learns-an-unwanted-lesson-about-tweeting.html?p=1

Molo316
03-28-2011, 02:20
http://www.pwinsider.com/article/56446/michael-cole-learns-an-unwanted-lesson-about-tweeting.html?p=1
Oh dear. Anyone know what he tweeted exactly?

Just watched Smackdown, and the highlight for me was...

BRITAIN

nofear01
03-28-2011, 09:49
Whats happened to Hulk Hogan?

$Greatness$
03-28-2011, 09:59
Whats happened to Hulk Hogan?

Better question.

What happened to wrestling?

:(

nofear01
03-28-2011, 10:16
No really dude? I thought he was in charge of TNA? Havn't seen him on there for ages. <br />
<br />
And yes, wrestling isn't as good as what it used to be. Seems they are all trying to bring in the aged stars...

33x
03-28-2011, 12:51
its pure entertainment buddy

looking forward to rock live tonight!

santinomarella
03-28-2011, 13:32
Oh dear. Anyone know what he tweeted exactly?

I don't know if the word will be censored here, but I will give a very easy clue as to what he said...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_x7L3SHdRI4A/TOSNFgzIb5I/AAAAAAAAAKs/QyV-zLzj9co/s1600/4faggots.jpg

Molo316
03-28-2011, 14:21
i have no idea. i tried looking for it but failed.
do you live in australia, molo? cause if you live in U.S, wouldn't you guys be ahead or something?
Nah, I live in the UK, thus, in addition to Wade Barrett having great mic skills, why I'm a fan of his, as well as Drew McIntyre/Evan Stone.

We actually get Smackdown aired over here on TV before the US, but I never watch it on there now.

I don't know if the word will be censored here, but I will give a very easy clue as to what he said...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_x7L3SHdRI4A/TOSNFgzIb5I/AAAAAAAAAKs/QyV-zLzj9co/s1600/4faggots.jpg
Ah, very well.

Plonker.

yourmumsface17
03-28-2011, 18:55
Have to admit this Rock v Cena feud maybe the first feud in over 7+ years I care kayfabe wise. I really really want to see The Rock whoop Cena's candyass.

Only The Rock can do that for me.

dc89
03-28-2011, 21:26
I watched the whole 23 mins of the Rocks return y'day. He is brilliant on the mic. He actually makes you want to watch.

Molo316
03-28-2011, 21:57
Have to admit this Rock v Cena feud maybe the first feud in over 7+ years I care kayfabe wise. I really really want to see The Rock whoop Cena's candyass.

Only The Rock can do that for me.
Seriously, I've never been able to fully understand that word. Please explain to this n00b.

yourmumsface17
03-28-2011, 23:17
Think kayfabe is like in character. Like I think it means when they are in the "wrestling world" (I am probably getting it wrong though haha :( )

santinomarella
03-28-2011, 23:30
Have you ever seen the video of the man sobbing saying "It's still real to me dammit!" That's basically kayfabe. You don't see wrestling as being scripted.

Molo316
03-29-2011, 04:47
Ah yes. That rings a bell now (no pun intended).

Cheers, guys.

33x
03-29-2011, 06:30
what................a...................****ing raw. easily the best raw in ages.
EVERYONE was on form.

punk was great as usual.
taker, hhh, hbk promo was amazing

and then...we had (heel turn) cena doing that to the great one?!??!?!?!? i couldnt belive the rock would agree to being AA-ed?!??!?!?!?!

What does this mean for WM25???!!!! OMG!!!!!

33x
03-29-2011, 06:37
check out 'certain' sites bro

Molo316
03-29-2011, 13:41
Yea but they don't show the whole thing. Only pics and the actual episode is 2 hours long so the loading up on the internet would take ages. I'd rather watch the whole episode 2 days later than pictures .. but still :(
How long are we talking that it would take?

what................a...................****ing raw. easily the best raw in ages.
EVERYONE was on form.

punk was great as usual.
taker, hhh, hbk promo was amazing

and then...we had (heel turn) cena doing that to the great one?!??!?!?!? i couldnt belive the rock would agree to being AA-ed?!??!?!?!?!

What does this mean for WM25???!!!! OMG!!!!!
You really think that was a heel turn? It seemed a little like one to me, but I very much doubt it was.

33x
03-29-2011, 13:45
NO I dont, but still. he is hated more than the great one is!! gonna make things a lil awkard.

remember when the rock went up against hogan the fans chose hogan? the fans would choose the rock over cena.

cept for the kids!

Molo316
03-29-2011, 14:01
NO I dont, but still. he is hated more than the great one is!! gonna make things a lil awkard.

remember when the rock went up against hogan the fans chose hogan? the fans would choose the rock over cena.

cept for the kids!
Fair enough. I SEE your point now.

santinomarella
03-29-2011, 15:07
I think the whole feud is set up to put Cena/Miz and the PG era over. Having Cena win either a war of the words or match against The Rock will show that the current era is greater than the attitude era. Just like when Rock beat Hogan. The current era beating a previous era.

WWE will not let their top guy be put down by The Rock a star of a previous era who is not going to be around all the time and may only ever wrestle one more match.

But I can still live in hope that Rock will whoop Cena's candy *** at Wrestle Mania setting up a match in which Rock will whoop the homeless power rangers *** again!

The promo last night was awesome, although I hated seeing Rock get FU'd, I think Miz looked weak like he has his whole reign, goes on about how Rock will do nothing and then he gets a peoples elbow. Cena sucked up to the fans by saying how we all want Rock back, then tries to figure out why Rock hates him, even though Rock answered that question a few weeks back. Cena smiling at the start ruined it a bit too considering how serious Rock was. Rock's responses to Miz and Cena were a little odd, but WWE won't let Miz and Cena look stupid before their main event, anyone with any common sense would know Rock could tear Cena and Miz apart every night of the week! But any promo that leaves me wanting more is always a good one, haven't felt like that about WWE in a while.

33x
03-29-2011, 15:36
no, no, no, no, no.

the rock is WAY bigger than Cena, there is no way, he would allow Cena to trump him Santi.

Still, what an awesome go home show for WM27

Molo316
03-29-2011, 15:41
I think the whole feud is set up to put Cena/Miz and the PG era over. Having Cena win either a war of the words or match against The Rock will show that the current era is greater than the attitude era. Just like when Rock beat Hogan. The current era beating a previous era.

WWE will not let their top guy be put down by The Rock a star of a previous era who is not going to be around all the time and may only ever wrestle one more match.

But I can still live in hope that Rock will whoop Cena's candy *** at Wrestle Mania setting up a match in which Rock will whoop the homeless power rangers *** again!

The promo last night was awesome, although I hated seeing Rock get FU'd, I think Miz looked weak like he has his whole reign, goes on about how Rock will do nothing and then he gets a peoples elbow. Cena sucked up to the fans by saying how we all want Rock back, then tries to figure out why Rock hates him, even though Rock answered that question a few weeks back. Cena smiling at the start ruined it a bit too considering how serious Rock was. Rock's responses to Miz and Cena were a little odd, but WWE won't let Miz and Cena look stupid before their main event, anyone with any common sense would know Rock could tear Cena and Miz apart every night of the week! But any promo that leaves me wanting more is always a good one, haven't felt like that about WWE in a while.
You put all of that very well. I can agree with you about them wanting to put Cena over more because he is the current generation. However, since he got the best of The Rock just before WrestleMania, I would have thought that now it's perfectly set up for The Rock to get a say on all of this.

WrestleMania... it would be the perfect place for Rock to whoop Cena's ***, because it's on the WWE's biggest stage. However, he is scheduled to be on the Raw the following night also, so who really knows what's going to go down between these two.

By the way - whilst writing this I just realised that most discussion is about Rock and Cena, and hardly anything on Miz. That just goes to show how poorly rated he is in this whole match... or so I think.

Galvanise_
03-29-2011, 15:52
I'm sick of John Cena. Lame gimmick, awful moveset and boring on the mic.

Having The Rock in the same ring as Miz and Cena only emphasized how dreadful things have become.

Cena's 'don't hate me because the kids love me' arguement was awful.

santinomarella
03-29-2011, 16:16
no, no, no, no, no.

the rock is WAY bigger than Cena, there is no way, he would allow Cena to trump him Santi.

Still, what an awesome go home show for WM27

I agree with you Rock is waaaaaaaaay bigger than Cena, if I were to give an un-biased view of wrestling's best ever it would be a while before I mentioned Cena.

But from what I've read over the years Rock has never been one with the politics and I think he would be happy to put Cena over even if he feels he is greater than Cena. Rock's a lot like Jericho and puts the show before himself and the kids would love to see Cena beat Rock in a match.

I agree with what Molo said about it being perfectly set up for Rock to whoop Cena's *** at Mania but I think I've just adjusted to be set up for disappointment when it comes to Cena, he over comes all kind of odds all the time, it just gets boring and predictable. I can see it now, Cena winning the title and Rock lines up behind him for Rock Bottom but Cena counters and makes Rock tap out. :(

yourmumsface17
03-29-2011, 16:50
GREAT Raw.

Firstly lets talk about HBK, HHH, Taker... wow what a promo. Was so boring but then the legend HBK came out and SAVED this feud. Creating friction with HHH and Taker. Loved HHH saving HBK from the chokeslam then HBK saying he can't beat him. Taker tipping his hat..

ooo what a great promo :D

Now onto the disapointment.

Yes I am a huge Rock fan which makes me completely biased, I will admit.

The Rock's first promo was good. Not great. It was a good way to rile the crowd up. Then Cena came out. His first part of the promo was poor the second was good (although he made himself a victim whaaat?).

I felt sorry for Miz.

Was gutted with the AA.

Very clever WWE. Giving The Rock almost no dialogue so he can't bury Cena/Miz like we all know he would.

I agree with Santi, The Rock is very unselfish and will happily put the PG era over :( although it is set up for Cena to take the peoples elbow on sunday :D (hopefully).

Cena heel turn? I think it'll just end with The Rock respecting him as "a equal" pffft

I hated that moment of inevitibilaty when The Rock was on his shoulders :(

Yuuichi
03-30-2011, 00:50
Yeh it was a good raw.
The Miz is just being shoved to the back which makes me think someone who has power is talking him down.

Rock passing the "torch" to cena at WM will make me sick.
Sadly after WM I think the Miz will be buried. Prob will not even get his re-match or they will do something stupid with it.

Agian punk better win at WM or else Orton just got a very big push. I think he is heading for a heel turn soon tho. Which is good cause he really is a better heel.

33x
03-30-2011, 09:28
the miz is an afterthought, sorry, but he isnt wwe championship material. i dont belive in him holding that belt. you have the rock and cena and then the miz? no, sorry it doest work. But the rock taking a AA has given me a lot of food for thought, i belive the rock and cena WILL have a proper match down the line, sooner rather than later. will the rock cost cena the belt on sunday? I dunno, i hope so, but i cant see it.

CM Punk is just friggin unreal, no better perfomer in the ring and on the mic than him atm. I really hope he wins on Sunday. I love that guy!

When taker goes 19-0 on Sunday, dont be shocked when HHH retires and goes backstage more.

Matt
03-30-2011, 13:35
Wrestling has become... meh... in my opinion. I really haven't sat down and watched it since the end of Wrestlemaia XX...

Edit: With that said though, I still hold the days of the 2000 era and WWF/E vs WCW ECW invasion. Best days in my opinion.

santinomarella
03-30-2011, 21:44
The WrestleMania press conference happened earlier today, here's some notes from it...

*There is a lot of media and probably just as many fans in attendance.

*Stephanie McMahon welcomed everyone to the conference. The fans started chanting "Hogan sucks" and she remarked that Hulk "wouldn't be part of this year's Wrestlemania, that's for sure."

*Stephanie introduced Triple H, who kissed her when he came out. Hunter announced he would be inducting his best friend Shawn Michaels into the WWE Hall of Fame this weekend. He cut a promo on ending the streak Sunday.

*Edge cut a promo on Wrestlemania and then had a staredown with Alberto Del Rio.

*Miz cuts a promo saying he would retain his belt this Sunday because he's awesome.

*John Cena cuts a promo about Wrestlemania. The fans are drowning him out and chanting "same old sh**." Fans chant for Rock.

*Snooki was introduced and was wearing a t-shirt that read "Brunette Mafia." She said that is the name of her six person team at Mania. She rips on Laycool.

*Rock takes the mic and the place is chanting "One More Match." He begins to talk and fans are chanting "Fruity Pebbles."

*Snooki asks if she can get a photo with Rock and Cena together. They agree and take the photo, then begin staring each other down. Place goes nuts.

*For those wondering, Vince McMahon did not appear.

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/56580/complete-coverage-of-the-wwe-wrestlemania-press-conference-in-nyc.html?p=1

Also 2 videos of The Rock and Cena arriving...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x5Irr2FP1E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYzW7BJqJkY&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Molo316
03-31-2011, 02:02
The WrestleMania press conference happened earlier today, here's some notes from it...

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/56580/complete-coverage-of-the-wwe-wrestlemania-press-conference-in-nyc.html?p=1

Also 2 videos of The Rock and Cena arriving...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x5Irr2FP1E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYzW7BJqJkY&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
:lol: At the Cena conference comment there, and the video.

I would seriously love to see what he could do as a heel. He was actually alright before as a heel. But now that he has such a "following", it would be great to see a proper heel turn.

Regarding WrestleMania... unless something is added on the night, it's awful that the only women's match of the night will feature... Snooki... What the hell!? Not even a title match?

Yuuichi
03-31-2011, 03:49
WWE will do what it always does when ever Cena gets booed this much. Cover their ears, close their eyes and say "LALA we can not hear or see you LALALA"

Molo316
03-31-2011, 14:01
I remember at a main event in 2006 or 07 it was Cena Vs Edge for the WWE Championship. It was held in Canada and even though Edge was the bad guy in this rivalry, the audience was booeing Cena .. Prolly cause Edge is Canadian.
By the way, i think this was before the Championship belt had a spinner thingy on it.
Hmm, the only time Cena and Edge have wrestled in a main event at WrestleMania was at XXV, and that was in Houston, Texas.

I thought I couldn't remember one. And plus, the WWE spinner title belt was introduced in 2005, just after he won it for the first time off JBL at WrestleMania 21.

Yuuichi
03-31-2011, 14:06
Hmm, the only time Cena and Edge have wrestled in a main event at WrestleMania was at XXV, and that was in Houston, Texas.

I thought I couldn't remember one. And plus, the WWE spinner title belt was introduced in 2005, just after he won it for the first time off JBL at WrestleMania 21.

Jbl? Thought it was lesnar . Then later the year he got drafted to raw amd thats when he switched belt amd they startee promoting him.

yourmumsface17
03-31-2011, 14:18
I remember at a main event in 2006 or 07 it was Cena Vs Edge for the WWE Championship. It was held in Canada and even though Edge was the bad guy in this rivalry, the audience was booeing Cena .. Prolly cause Edge is Canadian.
By the way, i think this was before the Championship belt had a spinner thingy on it.
I believe that was Unforgiven. Cena won after Fuing Edge through 2 tables.

LastManDancing
03-31-2011, 15:39
Jbl? Thought it was lesnar . Then later the year he got drafted to raw amd thats when he switched belt amd they startee promoting him.That was JBL, Lesnar's last match was against Goldberg at Wrestlemania 2004.

I think.

Since we're talking about Cena getting booed, I fondly remember One Night Stand 2006 where he faced RVD.

That was a great ppv.

And I think Cena vs Edge TLC match was Unforgiven, though I think they did have a triple threat with Big Show one year at Wrestlemania.

I don't know I'm tired.

Yuuichi
03-31-2011, 18:19
Well remember his superman reighn were every giant they had he wrestled and won, even beating umanga in a no holds match. The crowed started booing him during that. Even when he wrestled hbk(i think) more people cheered for hbk and he was heel. Wwe has had two chances to turn Cena heel(nexus and that year he took a back seat) and they havent. This year tho with all the potential opponets for him after he and miz are done is another chance cause he will wrestled someone the crowed will cheer for more.

Kingpin326
03-31-2011, 18:35
They can't turn Cena Heel maybe because of his movies?

Yuuichi
03-31-2011, 18:40
They can't turn Cena Heel maybe because of his movies?

That and his make a wish foundation partnership. He is going to go down as the most booed face of all time lol.

LastManDancing
03-31-2011, 20:53
Well in short, Cena has not been favored over anyone I can remember since becoming WWE champ back in 2005.

When has Cena not been booed?

As i'm typing this, to my recollection that is six years. That is really bad.

Really, really bad.

santinomarella
04-01-2011, 19:28
The Rock was on Pier Morgan Tonight the other day and was asked if he would ever wrestle again and Rock's response was "I'm open to it" :D

nickrobbins
04-01-2011, 21:49
I'm officially excited with a capital E only matches I'm not really interested in is the 8man and the jersey shore sluts match but as long as santino and everyone in the 6 person tag except snooki have decent time then it's all good.... I have a feeling something big is going to happen this year especially between cena, rock, miz it's going to be awesome!!!!!

Kingpin326
04-01-2011, 21:54
HHH vs Undertaker is the only exciting thing on the card. (for me)

Yuuichi
04-02-2011, 01:39
HHH vs Undertaker is the only exciting thing on the card. (for me)

Yeh thats the big one for me. Edge vs Rio is another I look forward to. Shemus and bryan to cause their match on raw was the best of that night and I enjoyed it.

Molo316
04-02-2011, 02:37
10 years ago, WrestleMania X-Seven was taking place... I made a video about it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtV9ALLwaTM&hd=1

If you watch it, thanks.

XMW
04-02-2011, 11:08
Not really looking forward to WM tbh, the lack of hype has killed it for me. I'm only looking forward to The Rock making his entrance in front of 70.000 people.

Also HoF is very weak this year, HBK was inducted way too early, and the only good thing about this HoF is The Road Warriors who definitely deserve it.

XMW
04-02-2011, 11:23
I agree with you. Probably they chose him because there was nobody else to choose. All the great Superstar's are already in it. Maybe Eddie Guerrero should be in it, doesn't matter if he's dead.

Yep, they needed a big name and since they didn't go with the WCW theme they didn't get Goldberg, Sting, Steiners, Lex Luger etc.. So they had to take HBK who should've been inducted idk in 2015 or something.
Btw, Eddie Guerrero was inducted in the 2006 HoF.. :)

Molo316
04-02-2011, 14:50
hey you have hair now. i lol'd at the sirens. :snicker
Great video.
In the upcoming event, HHH vs Undertaker is the main event, right?
Yeah. I hope my barnet grows like that when I'm an old coot.

Thanks man. Yeah I reckon Triple H and Undertaker will main event. It's too hyped up like Taker and Michaels was last year.

santinomarella
04-02-2011, 19:42
Interview with The Rock where he talks about many things. Warning though, there is bad language used by The Great One. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkp4mZtI89s&feature=player_embedded

XMW
04-02-2011, 20:19
"Oh, I'm gonna F him up!" LOL Go Rock! :D

Molo316
04-02-2011, 23:47
Interview with The Rock where he talks about many things. Warning though, there is bad language used by The Great One. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkp4mZtI89s&feature=player_embedded

"Oh, I'm gonna F him up!" LOL Go Rock! :D
Great interview.

I literally cracked up when he said that comment about Cena. That was great!

Kingpin326
04-03-2011, 06:53
News paper possibley spoils the WM lineup.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution lists the following as the match order for WrestleMania XXVII on Sunday:

* United States Champion Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan

* Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole with special referee "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

* Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes

* Big Show, Kane, Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov vs. Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel and Wade Barrett

* John Morrison, Trish Stratus and Snooki vs. Dolph Ziggler and Lay-Cool

* Randy Orton vs. CM Punk

* World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio

* The Undertaker vs. Triple H (No Holds Barred Match)

* WWE Champion The Miz vs. John Cena

XMW
04-03-2011, 10:08
Sheamus is in a bad position with management (especially Kevin Dunn, a WWE Producer iirc), if someone in a high position doesn't like you, you can go from WWE champion to being buried (by HHH), to being beaten in 2 minutes (by Evan Bourne), to finally getting a worthless title like the US title.

yourmumsface17
04-03-2011, 14:30
Don't think that is the order. Usually they whack a filler match between main events and they haven't appeared to have done that here at all. I expect Lawler / Snooki matches slightly higher up the card

santinomarella
04-03-2011, 14:44
How is everyone watching WrestleMania tonight then?

XMW
04-03-2011, 17:16
Not watching tonight, exams tomorrow so I gotta go to bed early, besides it would air at like 2am for me.. Gonna download it in good quality tomorrow..

Molo316
04-03-2011, 17:34
How is everyone watching WrestleMania tonight then?
I've ordered it on Sky Box Office HD. It's the only PPV I would order each year, because my mate comes round, or he orders it and I go around to his.

Hope there's something good about it.

I have a prediction video on the way if anyone is interested.

XMW
04-03-2011, 17:47
I've ordered it on Sky Box Office HD. It's the only PPV I would order each year, because my mate comes round, or he orders it and I go around to his.

Hope there's something good about it.

I have a prediction video on the way if anyone is interested.

How much do you pay for a PPV where you live? I'm wondering because we don't have PPV's where I live, none, there is nothing on PPV here.. =/

Anyway I'd be interested in that prediction video of yours..

Btw this might be a WM spoiler for the 8-man tag, not sure tough:

Vlad Kozlov is being replaced by Kofi Kingston, it's on WWE's site and Twitter..

Molo316
04-03-2011, 18:31
How much do you pay for a PPV where you live? I'm wondering because we don't have PPV's where I live, none, there is nothing on PPV here.. =/

Anyway I'd be interested in that prediction video of yours..

Btw this might be a WM spoiler for the 8-man tag, not sure tough:

Vlad Kozlov is being replaced by Kofi Kingston, it's on WWE's site and Twitter..
£14.95. For 4 hours and HD, it's alright. It is WrestleMania after all. We get a few PPVs free still though, but before we used to get them all for free - that was great.

Cool, thanks. I'll post it here once it's done uploading; taking a long time though.

Yeah, I read about that... Only after I recorded my video :lol:

berts08
04-03-2011, 19:12
Is there no money in the bank match?

Molo316
04-03-2011, 19:42
Is there no money in the bank match?
No. The idiots decided just to have it for the PPV. Sucks.

XMW
04-03-2011, 19:47
No. The idiots decided just to have it for the PPV. Sucks.

I understand it tough, the MITB at last years WM probably hurt the PPV buys of the MITB PPV, this year they're gonna try another MITB PPV without the match on WM. If it bombs it'll return on WM, if it does better buys then last year MITB on WM is done.

Btw, here's a picture of the WM27 stage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CelWlBHtm94

I like it, not really sure why most comments are so negative. I thought last years stage looked really weird, but this one is nice.

santinomarella
04-03-2011, 21:24
Yeah I think the stage looks good!

£14.95 for WrestleMania is good value, considering it's the same price as a regular 3 hour PPV. So extra hour plus it's the biggest event of the year is good!

Here's my predictions for the show:

WWE Champion The Miz vs. John Cena - John Cena
The Undertaker vs. Triple H (No Holds Barred Match) - Undertaker
World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio - Alberto Del Rio. Christian heel turn I reckon.
Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole with special referee "Stone Cold" Steve Austin - Lawler
John Morrison, Trish Stratus & Snooki vs. Dolph Ziggler & Lay-Cool - Team Snooki
Randy Orton vs. CM Punk - Orton
Eight-Man Tag Team Match - The Corre
United States Champion Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan - Sheamus
Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes - Rey Mysterio

Molo316
04-03-2011, 22:41
I understand it tough, the MITB at last years WM probably hurt the PPV buys of the MITB PPV, this year they're gonna try another MITB PPV without the match on WM. If it bombs it'll return on WM, if it does better buys then last year MITB on WM is done.

Btw, here's a picture of the WM27 stage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CelWlBHtm94

I like it, not really sure why most comments are so negative. I thought last years stage looked really weird, but this one is nice.
I like the text, but I don't get what's happening with the image at the bottom (below the WrestleMania text).

Anyway, for some annoying reason YouTube just simply won't upload my video. I'm quite pissed about this because I feel it was my best video in terms of my speaking and confidence. So, I'll just have to list my predictions (santi, I copied your text. Good prediction with the WHC title match by the way):

WWE Champion The Miz vs. John Cena - John Cena
World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio - Edge, unless Christian does indeed turn heel. Think he might so then we can finally have Edge v Christian.
Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole with special referee "Stone Cold" Steve Austin - Lawler
John Morrison, Trish Stratus & Snooki vs. Dolph Ziggler & Lay-Cool - Team Snooki
Randy Orton vs. CM Punk - Orton (although I'd love Punk to win).
Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes - If they continue this after Mania, Cody Rhodes. If not, then Mysterio.

berts08
04-03-2011, 23:13
My predictions

WWE Champion The Miz vs. John Cena - Mizz (rock to cost cena title)
World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio - Alberto
Randy Orton vs. CM Punk - Punk
Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes Rey

santinomarella
04-03-2011, 23:43
Sheamus Vs Daniel Bryan is now a dark match. Started out a lumberjack match, then Teddy Long made it a battle royal.

EDIT: The Great Khali won the match but apparently it was a non-title match.

yourmumsface17
04-04-2011, 00:02
Keri...? What is your name??

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!!

THSI IS WRESTLEMANIA BABY AND I AM HYPED JUST BRING IT!! KNOW YOUR DAMN ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH KERRY AND GET THE GREAT ONE OUT THERE!

EDIT: What the hell what a match first :O

Yuuichi
04-04-2011, 01:39
wow really crappy Wm so far. Way to butcher some good matches.

33x
04-04-2011, 06:12
Well. that was crap. what awful booking.......

taker/hhh was awesome though.

even the rock couldnt save this crap, so glad i didnt pay for it!

Demon2005
04-04-2011, 07:44
Does anyone know the song titles of the song they used for the Taker/HHH pre-match montage, and the song Taker used for his entrance?

LastManDancing
04-04-2011, 08:42
The booking for Wrestlemania was really terrible. I don't think anyone would disagree.

John Morrison and Dolph Ziggler should have had their own 1v1 bout and left Trish and Snooki to fight Laycool.

Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan should have been fitted in on the card somewhere, make some room by cutting out some ******ed ads.

The Cole vs Lawler match should have been way shorter if time was an issue.

HHH vs Undertaker was good. It was pretty obvious though that Undertaker can't keep doing it. The match was really slow pace, but the tomb stone from HHH was boss.

The eight-man tag match was a joke.

Cody Rhodes vs Rey Mysterio was surprisingly very good, props to the two of them; especially Cody.

Orton and CM Punk was great too though that match should have been longer.

Edge vs Alberto Del Rio should have been better too, but I mostly blame the match being first. Edge winning wasn't surprising since Alberto has been really "eh" since winning the RR.

John Cena is not interesting. His matches are boring. The Miz holds partial responsibility; but wow. The match was really short and the ending was extremely predictable after the double count out.

If I had paid $50 or even $25 I'd be pissed, but I didn't so I didn't hate it.

Molo316
04-04-2011, 13:41
That video I was on about, if anyone is still at all interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y17kGJmqTiE&hd=1

How sucky was that for Del Rio to win the Royal Rumble and then have the opening match at WrestleMania? The Royal Rumble means absolutely nothing now.

Undertaker and Triple H would most probably get the "Best Match of the Night" award from me. I loved Triple H's music selection for his longer entrance. That was great, and great that Taker got the win in the end.

I didn't like the ending much though. Although I was glad that Rock owned Cena, it felt lacklustre for some reason.

Most epic part of the night I thought was the stare down between The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin. The pop from the crowd was amazing!

santinomarella
04-04-2011, 15:04
WrestleMania this year was below average. But still had some good moments.

Although different the start with Rock coming out and hyping up the crowd was really good and a great way to kick things off.

The WHC match shouldn't have been on first but I really enjoyed it although was hoping for Christian heel turn, seemed like the perfect time when he had that bat thing.

The Rock Austin moment was amazing but it left me missing the old days.

I was impressed by the Cody Rey match and I'm glad Rhodes won!

Undertake HHH was a good match but felt quite slow. Loads of good spots early on then ended with various finishers and near falls, ending wasn't that great.

Rock didn't save the show at the end but I still loved it. Telling the laptop it doesn't matter what he thinks was good lol. The Rock Bottom was good too and I'm glad he screwed Cena. He just has to make sure he beats Cena it what would appear to be an upcoming match! I think it felt odd because WrestleMania's shouldn't end like that, felt like an ending to a title match on RAW, but I still enjoyed it, never thought I would see Rock again at Mania.

Onto the bad...

That stupid Snoop Dogg thing was a joke and should have been left for RAW, although Zack Ryder was hilarious and probably got one of the biggest pops of the night. :lol:

Sheamus Vs Bryan being off the card was stupid, Sheamus often puts on great matches and would have been a good edition to Mania

I didn't like Punk Orton, quite dull but did have a nice finish.

Cole Vs Lawler started off well, but as soon as Cole constantly tried to injure Lawler's leg it was down hill from there. I was kind of hoping that the GM would be revealed at that moment as Stone Cold was there.

8 man tag was pointless waste of time, would have been better if it was Kofi Vs Barrett for the IC title, as long as it would have been longer.

The Snooki thing was also a waste of time, Morrison and Ziggler were wasted and it's a shame that Trish had to do that. She should have had a match with other divas.

I think it will be the last PPV I purchase in a while, quite easy to download these days.

6.5/10 I would give the show. Depressing to think that 10 years ago was the greatest PPV of all time, WrestleMania X7, headlined by The Rock and Stone Cold.

33x
04-04-2011, 15:47
WM17 is defo the best WM of all time

Yuuichi
04-04-2011, 16:32
I have to say the orton/punk thing pissed me off the most. orton dominated that rival. It was just so stupid.

Kingpin326
04-04-2011, 18:02
One of the worst WM in recent years.

XMW
04-04-2011, 18:30
I finished watching WM about an hour ago, and I am shocked! Not in a positive way either. I don't think I made it a secret that I was very underwhelmed with this years line-up and build-up of WM. My expectations were very low, and WWE managed to go below my expectations. Here are my thoughts on the matches and skits:

*America The Beautiful, I have no idea who sung it and I usually skip it but I was busy with homework for a little so I let this play.. The stage looked pretty good I thought.
* A video package for the Rock, I was like wtf? What happened to the awesome video packages we usually get before the show starts like last year? ... Rock comes out and delivers an okay-ish promo, nothing special, I severly hated the "When I say yabba you say dabba" part.
* Luckily we did get a video package which was pretty decent, not as fantastic as the one from WM26 (if you forgot which one it was, YouTube it now, it's worth it)
* Alberto vs Edge, at first I thought my download missed a huge chunk but then I realised this was indeed the opening match, no mention whatsoever of the bumped Bryan vs Sheamus match. It was a good match tough I would've liked to see ADR win, Edge's reign is pretty boring. The part where E&C smashed the car was ridiculous and came off very bad imo..
* Rhodes vs Mysterio, Rhodes' music really needs to be louder I couldn't hear it properly, and it wasn't because he got such a good heel reaction (he didn't get a reaction at all). Rey's outfit looks slick. Good back and forth match, no matter what anyone says about Rey, he can make anyone look great. Would've liked to see a little longer match but both looked good imo.
* Snoop Dogg & Teddy backstage.. WHY? This was not funny and it went on way too long, highlight was Zack Ryder getting a pop, I wish they cut this stupid skit and gave this time to Bryan vs Sheamus..
* Corre vs Kane, Show, Kofi & Santino. I knew Corre was gonna lose, it was pretty obvious, I also knew Slater would get pinned, but I did not expect the Corre (billed as an unstoppable force on SD) to get burried like this. Both Barrett and Big Zeke got a total of 1 move in, while Gabriel didn't hit anyone. A 3 minute squash.. The award for worst booked match of the night goes to this match.
* Rock & Eve backstage.. for no reason at all. I couldn't understand what Mae said until Rock repeated it, no lol's were made here. Rock & Austin got a good reaction, I guess it was okay for what it was.
* Punk vs Orton, instead of showcasing your talent to their full potential, WWE writers thought it was a good idea to make this a slow paced match revolving around Orton's leg. Bad booking, combined with too little time and an uncreative finish made for a forgettable match.
* Rock, Gene Okerlund and Pee Wee "I look like a rapist" Herman backstage, horrendous, not funny at all, waist of time.
* The True Story of WM promo, I've seen the dvd, it's good, I'd recommend it.
* I was dissapointed with how they handled the HOF. Usually they come out one by one, which is good and respectfull. This year everybody gathered up during the WM dvd promo (probably due to time constraints which I fully blame on the next abysmal match), it was obvious this whole HOF "promo" was about HBK seeing as he got his own entrance.
* Cole vs Lawler. Bad, weak, horrendous, abysmal, atrocious, waist of time, that's not even close to how bad I think this match was. First off they stalled waaaayyyy too long to the point that the little care I had left was completely gone. I was not alone seeing as how the audience chanted boring. Austin added a whole lot of nothing, Swagger added nothing and this was just a stupid match. Also it was a very obvious (and weak might I add) way to get Booker off of the announce table by letting him get stunned for no reason. Then to make it worse Lawler threw Josh Matthews in the ring to get stunned which made no sence at was just BS. If Lawler (kayfabe) had just asked Josh to please leave he would've probably done so out of respect. It was an obvious way to get JR and Lawler to call the matches.
* HHH vs Undertaker, match of the night without a doubt. Even tough with every bump Taker took I thought he broke something, he put on a great performance. I disliked the submission ending and the aftermatch was just stupid, unless it gets explained.
* 6-Man tag, ehh.. Snooki did her first move nice, but the second botched from what I could see. Pointless match, Layla, Morrison and Dolph weren't even tagged in.
* Cena vs Miz, definitely something wrong with Cena, I think he got knocked dazed early on. Double count out was stupid and very obvious to set up a Rock appearance. Glad Miz won but it wasn't a main event worth watching again or talking about.

tl;dr Dissapointed. Below (low) expectations, I feel sorry for people who paid for this awful PPV.

dc89
04-04-2011, 18:55
Trish's *** crack was a particular highlight for me.

santinomarella
04-04-2011, 22:00
Hall of Fame starting now on Sky Sports HD3 for anyone in UK!

Kratos88
04-04-2011, 22:25
Well I watched Wrestlemania also and was not particularly disappointed nor was I overwhelmed with it either, the highlight of the night was what I expected it to be Triple H vs Undertaker was the best not a surprise and Lawler vs Cole was the worst. Steve Austin made a huge pop for the crowd but the whole match just simply sucked and the ending with the whole GM reversing the win for Lawler was so predictable and pathetic that I'm glad the Rock had a talk with the computer "It doesn't mater what you think" lol

The 8 man tag was terrible as well I definetely don't like the new way they are taking Kane either but I saw it coming still don't like it, The Edge vs Alberto match was ok not great. The Cody Rhodes and Mysterio match was pretty good too like the new phantom of the opera personna that WWE is trying to adopt to Cody, though he should come out to different music than a modified version of Smoke and Mirrors.

The Trish/Morrison/Snooki match up was pretty crappy too which is a shame because I always have liked me some stratusfaction:) and last but not least the Miz/Cena match was crap and more crap sprinkled with crap lol to think that was made the main event instead of HHH vs Undertaker boggles my freakin mind, I understand they made it last so the Rock could screw Cena and the crowds could chant for him for 12 minutes lol but in no way shape or form should the King of Kings and the Last Outlaw been ahead of Snookimania or the Cena/Miz borefest.

Molo316
04-05-2011, 01:17
^ Yeah, the scheduling was truly awful.

I completely missed the 8-man tag match. I went to make a cup of tea, and it literally ended once I had made it. It was so short and meaningless.

Yuuichi
04-05-2011, 02:30
I want to go to WM in miami, but I would have to buy tickets min they go on sale and i am nervous it will be a crap fest like this year.

XMW
04-05-2011, 10:22
Wow! How can WWE go from the most awful big show in the year to a fantastic Raw in less then 24 hours? Thoughts:

Sin Cara looked great, he almost botched his entrance with the trampoline but it looked nice nontheless.

Austin & Tough Enough was a cool segment. Lol @ "Stun them all" chant.

Also, idk if anyone remembers but I called Rock vs Cena at WM28 lol.. (okay I was 1 day off, I thought they'd make it official at WM27 hehe). Awesome Raw..

And @ Yuuichi, with The Rock vs Cena it can't go wrong! It's almost as big as Hogan vs Rock, you need to buy tickets as you'll see history in the making.

Molo316
04-05-2011, 13:52
Wow! How can WWE go from the most awful big show in the year to a fantastic Raw in less then 24 hours? Thoughts:

Sin Cara looked great, he almost botched his entrance with the trampoline but it looked nice nontheless.

Austin & Tough Enough was a cool segment. Lol @ "Stun them all" chant.

Also, idk if anyone remembers but I called Rock vs Cena at WM28 lol.. (okay I was 1 day off, I thought they'd make it official at WM27 hehe). Awesome Raw..

And @ Yuuichi, with The Rock vs Cena it can't go wrong! It's almost as big as Hogan vs Rock, you need to buy tickets as you'll see history in the making.

I agree with everything you said there.

I thought Sin Cara was phenomenal. His balance was fantastic!

Molo316
04-05-2011, 13:53
**Double post for some reason. Apologies.**

yourmumsface17
04-05-2011, 14:17
late to party but meh. My WM 27 thoughts.

I came into the PPV with pretty low expectations so they didn't have too much trouble meeting them. It wasn't a massively memorable Wm but I thought it was pretty good!

I felt maybe the standard singles match was overdone and it was killing for a bit of variety. I think an IC title ladder match would have been a tremendous idea to throw in.

Maybe they didn't want to overshadow Taker v HHH? The matches themselves were pretty good par Corre and Cole (went on for waaay too long).

Rey v Cody was excellent. Cody looked very strong in this match, well done both of them. This should have opened the show. I liked Edge and I had a little feeling Edge might retain. Was a good match but needed more time and to be on later in the card. I enjoyed Punk v Orton but Punk did all the work. Orton just got beaten up pretty much then put in an excellent finish. Maybe this could have gone first? Although I'd stick with Rey v Cody.

Cole... not gonna talk about it. Same with Corre. HHH v Taker was great, not as good as HBK v Taker but a good shout. Good spots between them, slight overkill with the kicking out but that is logical as they had to make it look like HHH had won. I thought he had at one point (till Lawler the idiot shouts "IT'S OVER HE HAS DONE IT!" which always spoils it).

Is it me or did JR seem rusty?

Miz v Cena certainly suffered from tired crowd syndrome and I had to feel sorry for them. Miz loooking strong was fantastic booking. The Rock put the cherry on top for me. Loved the ending with the great one.

"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK" lol...

7/10 for me

Good
HHH v Taker
The Rock
Cody v Rey
Punk himself

Bad
Title match first
Stupid backstage segment with Snoop dog
Cole went on for too long (not his fault prob told to kill time).
Cena looking a buffoon throughout his match.
Laptop Gm fullstop.

..Too raw Didn't see it, but saw The Rock segment.

SPOILERS! (tag's arent working)

OMFG The Rock is back in the ring :D :D :D

I know he will lose but **** it I would order WM 28 right now if i could :D

santinomarella
04-05-2011, 18:51
I can't find a button for spoilers :( Don't read below if you haven't seen RAW.

The promo at the end was epic! Was even impressed with Cena :o

Rock Cena at Mania has the potential to be the best ever, just gotta pray that Rock wins. :lol: Doubt he will though. :(

33x
04-05-2011, 19:36
late to party but meh. My WM 27 thoughts.

I came into the PPV with pretty low expectations so they didn't have too much trouble meeting them. It wasn't a massively memorable Wm but I thought it was pretty good!

I felt maybe the standard singles match was overdone and it was killing for a bit of variety. I think an IC title ladder match would have been a tremendous idea to throw in.

Maybe they didn't want to overshadow Taker v HHH? The matches themselves were pretty good par Corre and Cole (went on for waaay too long).

Rey v Cody was excellent. Cody looked very strong in this match, well done both of them. This should have opened the show. I liked Edge and I had a little feeling Edge might retain. Was a good match but needed more time and to be on later in the card. I enjoyed Punk v Orton but Punk did all the work. Orton just got beaten up pretty much then put in an excellent finish. Maybe this could have gone first? Although I'd stick with Rey v Cody.

Cole... not gonna talk about it. Same with Corre. HHH v Taker was great, not as good as HBK v Taker but a good shout. Good spots between them, slight overkill with the kicking out but that is logical as they had to make it look like HHH had won. I thought he had at one point (till Lawler the idiot shouts "IT'S OVER HE HAS DONE IT!" which always spoils it).

Is it me or did JR seem rusty?

Miz v Cena certainly suffered from tired crowd syndrome and I had to feel sorry for them. Miz loooking strong was fantastic booking. The Rock put the cherry on top for me. Loved the ending with the great one.

"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK" lol...

7/10 for me

Good
HHH v Taker
The Rock
Cody v Rey
Punk himself

Bad
Title match first
Stupid backstage segment with Snoop dog
Cole went on for too long (not his fault prob told to kill time).
Cena looking a buffoon throughout his match.
Laptop Gm fullstop.

..Too raw Didn't see it, but saw The Rock segment.

SPOILERS! (tag's arent working)

OMFG The Rock is back in the ring :D :D :D

I know he will lose but **** it I would order WM 28 right now if i could :D

r u nuts? the rock would not lay down for cena, cena isnt close to the great one in terms on largeness!!! SILLY BOY!!

**** Cena!

also, annoucing it a year away??? Odd

Yuuichi
04-05-2011, 19:39
r u nuts? the rock would not lay down for cena, cena isnt close to the great one in terms on largeness!!! SILLY BOY!!

**** Cena!

Rock would only for the reason it is for the company he loves. I hope it wont happen but this is a cena match we are talking about and we all know they either end with cena winning after geting beaten the entire match or he loses with controversy and there is no way they would let it end on controversy.

33x
04-05-2011, 19:40
Rock would only for the reason it is for the company he loves. I hope it wont happen but this is a cena match we are talking about and we all know they either end with cena winning after geting beaten the entire match or he loses with controversy and there is no way they would let it end on controversy.

no way the rock would bow down for cena........

Yuuichi
04-05-2011, 19:44

I hope he dosent. I hope he whoops his *** badly. Ill be there. Front row watching it all happen. Got to save up now cause its going to be alot of money.

RedOrb_Collector
04-05-2011, 19:49

He would.

The Rock unfortunately is a big enough man to do the job for Cena.

The Rock is going to lose and its going to suck.

Oh, loved the HHH/Taker match. It was hilarious how badly Triple H was beating Taker's *** for much of the match.

santinomarella
04-06-2011, 13:18
"Superstars Fined for Chair Shot

Pursuant to WWE's Concussion policy, the stunt of using a folded metal chair shot to the head is prohibited. Triple H and The Undertaker have both been fined for violating this policy at WrestleMania XXVII. WWE penalizes through fine and/or suspension for violation of this policy, which is unchanged and still in effect."

http://corporate.wwe.com/news/releases_2011.jsp

:shock:

XMW
04-06-2011, 21:15
Anyone else who's very excited about Sin Cara? I was searching on YouTube and found this 6-man tag team match with Sin Cara (as Mistico), his balance is incredible, you guys should definitely check this out, just skip to the parts where Mistico is wrestling, amazing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWCmeE_7mJ0&feature=fvwrel

EDIT: and part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YfMDcEWRxY&feature=fvwrel
He can do a Hurracanrana and land on his feet, it looks awesome.

LastManDancing
04-07-2011, 02:25
no way the rock would bow down for cena........If they asked him to lose to Cena he definitely would.

Rock is that kind of wrestler.

Selfless

It sucks, but that's the truth and I'd be surprised if Rock beats Cena.

yourmumsface17
04-07-2011, 09:22

**** Cena!

Announcing it a year away is genius! It's obvious Rock is going to go away for a bit now. So what they have done is let the fans know he is 100% coming back and he can flitter in and out as much as he likes. He now can come back, cost Cena another title match. Leave. Come back cut more epic promos leave. It could become the best built up match in WM history. Just they need to give Cena a couple of small side feuds to keep him busy.

Yuuichi
04-07-2011, 17:26
We will prob see Cena and Miz no dq at extreme rules with Cena winning. Really aside from Punk Raw lacks heels. Shemus got shoved to back and Dolph needs a bit more work to be a Raw heel. Save us y2j!!!!

santinomarella
04-07-2011, 21:47
Has anyone seen Tough Enough yet?

First episode was really good! Looking forward to the rest of the season now.

Here's a preview :lol:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/272153865.gif?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1302210134&Signature=22w9DqKEt1YFMJx%2BexD3p5l9Ayc%3D

Yuuichi
04-07-2011, 22:51
I am def going to watch every episode of Tough Enough. Miss America needs to be booted off. She is a model not a wrestler. She is there just to expose herself more and get a better resume.

Glad that one girl got booted. What made it funnier was all the crap she talked and she was first to go lol.

XMW
04-08-2011, 14:56
So.. The Rock returning to wrestling. For him to get that "wrestling" feeling back he'd better watch (and study!) the classic Melina vs Alicia Fox match. If he does that I'll have faith in him.

TE episode 1 was very good, looking forward to the next one. Reports are saying WWE already signed that dumb b*tch who got eliminated first to a development contract in FCW. -_-

Kingpin326
04-08-2011, 21:31
Lol at the girl who got eliminated.

Yuuichi
04-09-2011, 02:30
Sina Cara...lookign forward to him. I know he will ahve some slow paced matches but i hope they make him do some fast paced ones.

Yuuichi
04-10-2011, 01:45
I've only seen the promo. They totally copied The Ultimate Fighter :(
Even the name. If you notice the first letters of The Ultimate Fighter make the word TUF.

is that a joke?

if not tough enough first started early 2000's. Maven was the first male winner and I forgot the girls name. Wayyy before The Ultimate Fighter.

Molo316
04-11-2011, 03:43
If the WWE want to eliminate "wrestling" from their name and everything, will "WrestleMania" now be called "EntertainmentMania"?

I laughed when Cole was asked where his singlet was [on Smackdown], and he said, "I'm not wre- Entertaining tonight!"

XMW
04-11-2011, 08:19
Lol, I doubt they'll change the name of WrestleMania. But if they did change it, I'd see them change it so simply "Mania".

Anyway, anyone else looking forward to Raw and Tough Enough today? :D

berts08
04-11-2011, 09:34
They should just cancel smackdown, it was so bad this week again.

Yuuichi
04-12-2011, 03:27
really?

Edge retire. i can not find links to confirm announcment but man I am sad to see him go. Hope we see rio and christian. Edge...just man.

LastManDancing
04-12-2011, 03:50
It's been rumored for a while so I believe.

I haven't been this sad since Shawn Michaels retired back in 98 and in swooped Edge. He became my favorite superstar and I knew he'd be champion someday.

My favorite superstar ever.

Thank you Edge!!!

Kingpin326
04-12-2011, 05:19
One of my favs too. Sad to see him go.

XMW
04-12-2011, 15:56
He has been putting on less then stellar matches since returning from his injury. I respect him, but I won't really miss his matches, just like how I don't miss HBK or alot of the people who have passed or retired like Flair and Eddie Guerrero.

I'm calling Christian vs ADR @ Extreme Rules with ADR winning the title.

Tough Enough spoiler
Btw, dissapointed in Matt Cross' elimination he should've gone further.

berts08
04-12-2011, 15:59
He has been putting on less then stellar matches since returning from his injury. I respect him, but I won't really miss his matches, just like how I don't miss HBK or alot of the people who have passed or retired like Flair and Eddie Guerrero.

I'm calling Christian vs ADR @ Extreme Rules with ADR winning the title.

Btw, dissapointed in Matt Cross' elimination he should've gone further.

Spoiler Alert dude, was going to watch it later tonight.

XMW
04-12-2011, 17:09
Ah **** sorry man, totally forgot the spoiler tags.. >_<

I'll edit them now.

Molo316
04-12-2011, 23:33
Sad stuff about Edge.

I remember reading a month or two ago that he announced at a live event that he may hang up his boots sometime soon; but back then he was talking about doing it in Canada. So when this came about on Raw it didn't seem like that much of a surprise - just a bit saddening as I had watched Edge in my first WWF match from back at Fully Loaded 99 against Jeff Jarrett for the IC title.

He's been a great asset to the WWE, and I hope they rightfully induct him into the Hall of Fame at some point down the line. He's given them, and the fans, so much.

Molo316
04-13-2011, 09:50
I lost all respect for Dwayne Johnson. I remember when he came back, he said 'I'm not back for the money or promote a movie ..' or something like that but i just saw recently that a new Fast and Furious is coming out soon.

I don't remember him plugging that movie at all.

XMW
04-13-2011, 12:06
I don't remember him plugging that movie at all.

Lol indeed. He did came back, and he does have a new movie coming out but I haven't heard him say anything about his new movie on Raw or on WWE.com (tough I rarely check that site).

Btw, what's peoples thoughts on Sin Cara vs Primo? I thought the debut match was backwards logic. First he attacks Sheamus, then Jack Swagger, then he debuts against Primo? Also why did Primo get in so much offense? Sin Cara is already struggeling against Primo who is a glorified jobber, and has zero credibility. Weird booking imo.

Molo316
04-13-2011, 14:45
Lol indeed. He did came back, and he does have a new movie coming out but I haven't heard him say anything about his new movie on Raw or on WWE.com (tough I rarely check that site).

Btw, what's peoples thoughts on Sin Cara vs Primo? I thought the debut match was backwards logic. First he attacks Sheamus, then Jack Swagger, then he debuts against Primo? Also why did Primo get in so much offense? Sin Cara is already struggeling against Primo who is a glorified jobber, and has zero credibility. Weird booking imo.
Yeah. The first thing I saw about this film was an advert which was shown here once WrestleMania had gone off the air, and that was Sky's choosing to show that I assume.

Anyway, reading what you've said, I agree that the logic of that match was pretty stupid now.
On Smackdown they bigged him up to be making an impact by picking on two of the biggest guys in the WWE to announce his arrival. And then, like you say, he's put in a match with Primo, who is a jobber.
I suppose the only thing I can say for that match in defence of it is that Primo is a cruiserweight who could have reacted well to Sin Cara's moveset, as during the match I was thinking that he Sin Cara was against someone like Triple H, then the reactions to his moveset wouldn't look "astonishing".

I was expecting Sheamus to come out and attack Sin Cara, but that didn't even happen.

Yuuichi
04-13-2011, 15:17
I lost all respect for Dwayne Johnson. I remember when he came back, he said 'I'm not back for the money or promote a movie ..' or something like that but i just saw recently that a new Fast and Furious is coming out soon.

Yeh but that had an ad during superbowl. IF he promoted it in WWE that would be a diff story but he did not say anything about it in his WWE promos.

XMW
04-13-2011, 15:29
Anyway, reading what you've said, I agree that the logic of that match was pretty stupid now.
On Smackdown they bigged him up to be making an impact by picking on two of the biggest guys in the WWE to announce his arrival. And then, like you say, he's put in a match with Primo, who is a jobber.
I suppose the only thing I can say for that match in defence of it is that Primo is a cruiserweight who could have reacted well to Sin Cara's moveset, as during the match I was thinking that he Sin Cara was against someone like Triple H, then the reactions to his moveset wouldn't look "astonishing".

I was expecting Sheamus to come out and attack Sin Cara, but that didn't even happen.

Primo and Sin Cara have been wrestling each other on House shows lately so they have some chemistry together I suppose. And Primo can speak Spanish so he's one of the only, if not the only person on the Raw roster who can communicate with Sin Cara as of now.

But I think they should've gone with Evan Bourne (if they insisted on Sin Cara taking on a small guy), atleast he has a little bit of credibility and also fits the description of a small guy who can move around like Sin Cara.

And Sheamus was in Qatar (sp?) to do promotional work for their upcoming tour there, otherwise if he was on Raw I think he would've attacked Sin Cara when he was walking back up the ramp.

Kingpin326
04-13-2011, 17:54

the new Fast Five movie was filmed last year.. and probably finished up beginning of this year. Right now he is STILL an actor and not 100% with WWE. That's the only reason he chose WM28 to have a match.. this way he can still concentrate on movies rather than WWE.

XMW
04-13-2011, 19:41
Hey guys, I just made this custom titantron for The Corre, it's basically a bunch of promo's made by WWE mashed up, and I put their 2nd theme on it as that's the only one of the 7 they've had that's partially released. It starts looping after about 30 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQBzJRVMt44

I plan on uploading more wrestling videos to that YouTube account, ranging from WWE to TNA to Indy's like ROH to Japan and Lucha Libre wrestling. :D

Molo316
04-14-2011, 02:01
Hey guys, I just made this custom titantron for The Corre, it's basically a bunch of promo's made by WWE mashed up, and I put their 2nd theme on it as that's the only one of the 7 they've had that's partially released. It starts looping after about 30 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQBzJRVMt44

I plan on uploading more wrestling videos to that YouTube account, ranging from WWE to TNA to Indy's like ROH to Japan and Lucha Libre wrestling. :D

That is pretty good. The composition of it all is pretty good. Maybe throw in another segment of the group's name... maybe. But it was well done.

XMW
04-14-2011, 12:42
Thanks Molo, I thought about throwing in the group name a little more but I didn't want to take too much from their real titantron, I took more stuff from random Smackdown episodes. :)

Molo316
04-15-2011, 01:14
Thanks Molo, I thought about throwing in the group name a little more but I didn't want to take too much from their real titantron, I took more stuff from random Smackdown episodes. :)

Yeah that's fair enough. That was a point that crossed my mind when I made that last post.

Once again, it was pretty good stuff.

XMW
04-15-2011, 19:59
I just saw House Show results for the Smackdown show in Munich, Germany from last night. Edge was there to gave a farewell speech. I'm going to my very first live show this Wednesday in Brussels, Belgium, so I'm hoping Edge will be there as well. And I hope The Corre will be there, I hope Wade Barrett is there to kick some ***! :D

Yuuichi
04-16-2011, 01:51
I just read the press release about WWE. Guess we will not be seeing pro-wrestlers, or world wrestling entertainment. Relaunch time.

http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/18253

Tven
04-17-2011, 12:03
Happy 36th Birthday to Lita the other day...............i miss her loads :(

Molo316
04-17-2011, 14:21
Happy 36th Birthday to Lita the other day...............i miss her loads :(

*thumbsup*

Matt Hardy says in his latest You Tube video that Jeff Hardy is now also contemplating retirement, as he needs back surgery.
Unless I've been totally off the ball with this, I wasn't aware that Jeff was injured or needed surgery.

Matt mentions that people should respect him for what he's done for the wrestling business, and also putting his body on the line for the fans, but in a business like professional wrestling, where other individuals' well-being is also on the line, you cannot turn up for work as high as a kite - if that is indeed what was wrong with him at Victory Road last month, even though he apparently wrestled Mr. Kennedy (Anderson) once on Raw back in the WWE when he was high. I remember that he lost his balance when going for the Whisper In The Wind, and Kennedy had to flip him over as he fell off the top rope, otherwise he [Jeff] would have landed on his head.

XMW
04-17-2011, 14:35
If Jeff doesn't retire (rehab is not an option, he won't do that) he'll probably end up dead in the next 2 years. I didn't know about back problems, only thought he had neck problems.

As for respecting Jeff, he hasn't done that much for the business imo, yes he made TLC, but he made it with 5 others.. I can't recal many noteworthy fueds Jeff has been involved in apart from with CM Punk and perhaps Edge.

I still lol when I see his Victory Road entrance, almost falling from the ring steps haha.

Molo316
04-17-2011, 14:46
Not to mention almost ripping apart the fans' Australian flag.

He was acting like a face in that match because he provoked LOLs.

santinomarella
04-17-2011, 15:10
I highly doubt he has back problems. Retiring due to injury would see him leave the business on a high (No pun intended) instead of leaving because of that Sting match. Hardy's probably saw the love Edge got from retiring so thought they would try that to repair Jeff's image.

XMW
04-17-2011, 17:41
I highly doubt he has back problems. Retiring due to injury would see him leave the business on a high (No pun intended) instead of leaving because of that Sting match. Hardy's probably saw the love Edge got from retiring so thought they would try that to repair Jeff's image.

Yeah that sounds plausible. Jeff isn't very respected among his peers anymore I'd guess, and his fans are probably also dissapointed in him..

Also, something more random here, is anyone else a fan of Deathmatch wrestling? I've recently began watching it and I am hooked, I've been downloading shows anywhere I can. It's way more hardcore then ECW, tons of blood, tons of scars, tons of weapons. :D

Molo316
04-17-2011, 19:35
I agree. When the whole thing went down at Victory Road, there was just talk that there were no current plans for Jeff, and that he might return as a face... And now all of a sudden, he has back problems.

I haven't seen anything of that, but might need to check it out. Is there anything on You Tube?

XMW
04-17-2011, 20:13
Yeah YouTube has some matches I think. If you're one to look away in horror movies this isn't something you should check out tough lol. Some people call it garbage wrestling but I really like it hehe.. Do you want me to look up some matches for you?

Molo316
04-18-2011, 01:40
Ah, don't worry too much then. I'm not a fan of horror movies, so I probably won't enjoy these too much.

Just watched Smackdown and I thought it was real classy how they sent Edge off. I really enjoyed his sincerity in his words at the end, and the way he spoke from the heart.

Good job, Edge. Thank you, and all the best.

Xelis
04-18-2011, 05:28
Thank you Edge. I hope he returns as a GM or something.

XMW
04-18-2011, 13:11
Anyone else see how the cameraman recorded the wrong woman as Edge's mother? lol

Molo316
04-18-2011, 13:30
Anyone else see how the cameraman recorded the wrong woman as Edge's mother? lol
:lol: Yeah. Maybe that's why he said he was a bit stupid, or something?

Xelis
04-18-2011, 22:13

Yeah I was confused at first.

Molo316
04-19-2011, 01:54
Apparently they're doing the draft again next week.

Spoiler for May 2nd's RAW:
The Rock announced on his Twitter that he is going to be there, as I believe it is in Miami, FL.

May 2nd is also his birthday.

Apparently Mick Foley was joking about asking TNA if he could be permitted to appear at that RAW to celebrate The Rock's birthday. Since he got such a following from people about it, apparently he's seriously contemplating it now. That would be cool!

Yuuichi
04-19-2011, 02:26
raw spoilers watching it

LOL really your short on face so you turn R-Truth? and have him smoke on camera to? Yeh GJ WWE R-Truth is about to get fired cause someone is going to take the down fall for this.

Molo316
04-19-2011, 10:34
raw spoilers watching it

LOL really your short on face so you turn R-Truth? and have him smoke on camera to? Yeh GJ WWE R-Truth is about to get fired cause someone is going to take the down fall for this.
In response:
Smoke on camera?

Where the hell did all that come from from Morrison last night?

I'm glad they turned R-Truth heel.

He's hardly over at all, but he looked a right mug trying to get over with the crowd for how long and getting no where.

F them all! :p

Yuuichi
04-19-2011, 14:59
He always had a decent fan base. Last night was just a shock. The heat is going to come down and unfortuantly i see him fired. What wwe needs to do is bring in new creative writters.

Heard orton may go to smackdown as they short on faces. I doubt he will go.

Molo316
04-19-2011, 15:29
Would be cool if Cena went to Smackdown again. But I suppose they love him with a live crowd, so that's never going to happen.

By the way, I saw this a few days ago, but didn't realise there was no mention of it here.

WARNING: Foul language ensues (if you're bothered by that).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7SWb-lH86g

Personally, it made me laugh. I really don't get why Morrison took her back, but that's their business I suppose.

But the biggest thing that came out of this was: Mike Knox ploughed Melina too!? DAMN!

Yuuichi
04-19-2011, 15:51
I thought trish was married with a kid to someone else ? Good video tho.

XMW
04-19-2011, 17:14
Raw spoiler:

Finally! R-Truth turned heel. From the moment that segment start I figured they do a match for the contendership with Morrison winning and Truth turning. After 2+ years as a face he's finally heel. I really liked R-Truth, even as a face but I think he's gonna be great as a heel. He was a heel in TNA and on the indy's, you guys should check it out on YouTube. He can diss fans and get a new entrance theme etc.. Really good development.

Also, pretty random, but I don't think R-Truth smokes in real life seeing as how he had to cough the first time he inhaled.

Tough Enough spoiler:
Why the hell is Ryan still on this show?? Yeah, Mickael's technique sucked big time, and his final promo was pretty bad (whereas Ryan's promo was great), but Ryan should've gone home last week, and Rima should've been eliminated this week. How come they're both there for the second time yet Matt and Mickael get eliminated? =/

Yuuichi
04-19-2011, 17:20
cause she is miss usa. she will be top 4 if not the winner for that reason

XMW
04-19-2011, 17:53
I guess this could be considered a pretty big spoiler on the ending of Tough Enough (the whole season) in response to Yuuichi.

Miss USA is not going to win Tough Enough, but she's gonna go far. I remember reading either AJ, Luke or that Missisipi guy got to the finals. Miss USA will probably end up on the main roster anyway..

Molo316
04-19-2011, 21:58
I thought trish was married with a kid to someone else ? Good video tho.

Yeah, she is married. Don't know if there's a kid.

Any link between Trish and Val Venis? I can only remember she managed him before when he was the Intercontinental champion around 2000.

**EDIT**

Was it just my viewing, or did they not show this in the UK on Sky Sports?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkQe-kycVlg

This is the sort of stuff they would have done back in the day, so I think it's pretty funny. And I bet Val Venis loved it too :p

Yuuichi
04-21-2011, 01:09
Yeah, she is married. Don't know if there's a kid.

Any link between Trish and Val Venis? I can only remember she managed him before when he was the Intercontinental champion around 2000.

**EDIT**

Was it just my viewing, or did they not show this in the UK on Sky Sports?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkQe-kycVlg

This is the sort of stuff they would have done back in the day, so I think it's pretty funny. And I bet Val Venis loved it too :p

yeh thats why some stuff may happen cause we all know what happened last time a person did something old school.

XMW
04-21-2011, 12:35
WWE has gotten a complaint from an anti-smoking group because of that angle with R-Truth. I think it's pathetic, they made it clear smoking was bad for you, not to mention a heel did it, someone a kid wouldn't imitate. If it was Cena who did it it would be a different story.
And Molo, you're right, they didn't show the smoking bit in the UK. Not that I live in the UK, or watched the UK version but I've heard from multiple people it was cut out.

Molo316
04-21-2011, 12:41
WWE has gotten a complaint from an anti-smoking group because of that angle with R-Truth. I think it's pathetic, they made it clear smoking was bad for you, not to mention a heel did it, someone a kid wouldn't imitate. If it was Cena who did it it would be a different story.
And Molo, you're right, they didn't show the smoking bit in the UK. Not that I live in the UK, or watched the UK version but I've heard from multiple people it was cut out.
It is pretty pathetic. It's what our WWE has now come to. Sad.

I wonder if those "Think of the children!" chants were real or forced. If they were real... urgh...

Ah, cheers. I thought I'd gone mad, or my Sky box had played up because I was watching that part on playback.

**EDIT**

I finished watching TNA Lock Down today, and I was extremely disappointed with the Mickie James and Madison Rayne match.

I was expecting something half decent, like the match Mickie had with Tara some weeks ago on Impact when she jumped off the top of the cage.
This match was as bad as Jeff Hardy's flop at Victory Road last month.

Mickie James looked hot too...