PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Cars buy or not?

Savage360
05-11-2007, 19:04
I never bought anything off a PS3 store, but I have paid for MS points over xbox live and bough some arcade titles. Here's a question is CaC a good MP game? Worth the 10 bux? How do I buy stuff over PSN, credit card? Is it dangerous to buy stuff of PSN?

Thanks!

Shearstown
05-11-2007, 19:05
Definitely a buy. Maybe the most fun I've ever had playing a game.

mastershake86
05-11-2007, 19:06
It's THE best game out for the PS3 right now on disc or Download IMO. And yes it is safe to buy stuff why wouldn't it be?

mmcg
05-11-2007, 19:07
You should buy it.

I will then gameshare with you and give you the game Flow for it. :)

That way you would be getting two games for the price of one. :)

Savage360
05-11-2007, 19:11
You should buy it.

I will then gameshare with you and give you the game Flow for it. :)

That way you would be getting two games for the price of one. :)

um I don't know how gameshare works and it's not very safe to trust people of the internet.

But explain it, if you must :)

mmcg
05-11-2007, 19:13
Find instructions here:

http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=59260

It is very safe, many people have done it and still do it. :)

Ensei-Shiki
05-11-2007, 19:15
you know i was looking at CaC for a min. ans so i pu tit in my cart and never thought to buy it yet, but i would appaer that i've reachede a decision...i getting that bad boy right now. PS3 ROCKS.

mmcg
05-11-2007, 19:17
you know i was looking at CaC for a min. ans so i pu tit in my cart and never thought to buy it yet, but i would appaer that i've reachede a decision...i getting that bad boy right now. PS3 ROCKS.

Would you be willing to gameshare for flow?

Riskbreaker
05-11-2007, 19:18
a must buy for sure. worth every penny

SiNiMAX
05-11-2007, 19:20
Must buy! This game is so insanely fun! (only reservation you should have is its only got 4 levels but its still worth every penny of $10)

Ensei-Shiki
05-11-2007, 19:22
i have flow and super rud-adub.

SiNiMAX
Would you be willing to gameshare for flow?

I'll gameshare for Flow just reply or send a PM.

Daver
It's not dangerous tu buy on psn at all ... and calling all cars is definetly worth the 10$$ its so much fun.. even if you dont have much time to play you can do some games and ull have fun anyway

Yixian
05-11-2007, 19:25
I'd be willing to pay the full $10 via. PayPal to anyone willing to gameshare me one of their Calling All Cars downloads. Yes, that's right, the full $10. I'm that depserate for new content :(

Savage360
05-11-2007, 19:25
hm sorry guys gamesharing is not for me, I just never trade/share accounts for me it's wrong. I'll get the game a normal way thanks for suggestion tho :)

Ensei-Shiki
05-11-2007, 19:44
sweet, thanks for all the suggestions guys, im Downloading CaC so we speak ^_^:

forzanerazzurri
05-11-2007, 19:47
Definitely a buy. Maybe the most fun I've ever had playing a game.

hahah r u serious?? what have u been playing? pong? i still dont get why people think this game is so good. its really really basic, there is no depth or variety in gameplay, it is fun, but cmon i have more fun playing NES hockey or blades of steel.

Savage360
05-11-2007, 19:51
hahah r u serious?? what have u been playing? pong? i still dont get why people think this game is so good. its really really basic, there is no depth or variety in gameplay, it is fun, but cmon i have more fun playing NES hockey or blades of steel.

don't wanna sound like a ahole or anything, but that's your opinion, people are diffrent, people have diffrent experiences and look at things in diffrent ways, each to their own. I haven't played the game yet, so I decided to ask a few people, now if majority of people like the game then there must be a reason right? Then again meybe I won't like it cause I am not like them but so far it sounds appealing to me because I really enjoy arcade mp games and I don't mind cell shading look, those kind of games usually turn out fun. (Cel Damage)

Daver
05-11-2007, 19:57

Woot blades of steel !!!! its a so nice game lolll...and about variety.... its not a game to play for variety its a game to have fun with others and it makes this very well

forzanerazzurri
05-11-2007, 20:03
Woot blades of steel !!!! its a so nice game lolll...and about variety.... its not a game to play for variety its a game to have fun with others and it makes this very well

yeah thats true, its a fun game dont get me wrong, but i keep hearing people say "its the best game out for ps3 period right now on disk or hhd," and "its the most fun ive EVER had playing a game!!!!" and i just roll my eyes.

bavarian3
05-11-2007, 20:50
buahaha this game is so fun, put on your mic and get in a room with kool people and i can defiently agree its the most fun ive had in a game before.
Just the mixture of excitement, laughter, and intensity in the closing seconds is what makes it great.

Yixian
05-11-2007, 20:51
buahaha this game is so fun, put on your mic and get in a room with kool people and i can defiently agree its the most fun ive had in a game before.
Just the mixture of excitement, laughter, and intensity in the closing seconds is what makes it great.

Fancy gamesharing? I'll pay $10 via paypal for a download.

knuckleheadlush
05-11-2007, 20:59
Buy it. Game rocks if you have friends to play splitscreen with or play online with. Otherwise, get a dog or cat or something.

It's safe to buy too. Trust me, Sony wouldn't have it any other way. They need us to be secure or the whole idea of PS3 will crash and burn.

champstones
05-11-2007, 21:29
anyone who is willing to game share CAC please PM me. I have Flow, TekkenDR to offer.

LambBeast
05-11-2007, 22:47
No Way!!! I was not impressed with calling all cars at all. The game suks and was a complete waste of my money!:no

Azsori
05-12-2007, 05:58
I enjoy it...Although I am kinda busy these days and only played it for a half hour...

It is pretty fun, real pick up and play, it is awesome to have 2 player online. Got some minutes to kill while waiting for something? Calling all cars is now the answer.

Ensei-Shiki
05-12-2007, 07:01
im returning to reply that calling all car really is fun to play, i really am glad i got it. i am how ever sorry fr those who didn't like the game, it really is fun ya know.PS3 ROCKS

toallyrocks
05-12-2007, 15:20
This game totally rocks!

I am having so much fun.

I have played oblivion and the fall of man. In fun side, this is the best so far. Overall, of course, the fall of man is better game without question. For 10 dollars what do you want more, a better drama? -just being sarcastic.

Tempermentalist
05-12-2007, 17:43
i am seeing nothing good things said about the game...even though i heard it was great before it was released...i'll be getting mos def

Poison
05-12-2007, 17:58
I'm having a blast playing this game.. online is where this game shines.

SomaXD
05-12-2007, 18:17
No Way!!! I was not impressed with calling all cars at all. The game suks and was a complete waste of my money!:no

I totally agree, although not so bold. (and i dont wanna put anyone down for liking it because this is my own personal opinion) i just dont see the fun in bumper cars.
it just totally depends on you game tastes... i perfer the Jrpg/rpg/mmorpg scene so this had no lasting appeal to my tastes.

And im dissapointed i paid 10 bucks for a game i immediatly deleted off the HDD

Savage360
05-12-2007, 18:25
They should release a demo for this game.

SomaXD
05-12-2007, 18:30
They should release a demo for this game.
absolutely, i really wished i coulda demo'd it first... and everyone should at least try it to see if they like it or feel the same as me... its 10bucks... 50/50 shot if youll regret the purchase or not.

Dodgefate
05-12-2007, 18:33
I never bought anything off a PS3 store, but I have paid for MS points over xbox live and bough some arcade titles. Here's a question is CaC a good MP game? Worth the 10 bux? How do I buy stuff over PSN, credit card? Is it dangerous to buy stuff of PSN?

Thanks!

I think CAC is a crazy fun game I thought I wouldn't like it till I started to play it an now I can't stop IMO I think its 100% worth 10 bucks.

Is it dangerous to buy stuff of PSN?

:suspect: NO!!

Only thing dangerous about it is when you start you wont be able to stop other then that its just as safe as doing your bills online.
(I was going to say as safe as XBL but it already got hacked but I think they fixed everything already)

iLLuSionS
05-13-2007, 01:35
buy it! its a great game, just make sure ur relaxing while playing this game, cause then this game is really fun if u dont expect a lot from them

LambBeast
05-13-2007, 03:26
I totally agree, although not so bold. (and i dont wanna put anyone down for liking it because this is my own personal opinion) i just dont see the fun in bumper cars.
it just totally depends on you game tastes... i perfer the Jrpg/rpg/mmorpg scene so this had no lasting appeal to my tastes.

And im dissapointed i paid 10 bucks for a game i immediatly deleted off the HDD
I felt the same way and i deleted it off the hdd too. I wish that you could sell the games back for half the price.

zach99
05-13-2007, 03:49
Not! (25 characters needed, duh!)

stlouisdl
05-14-2007, 13:03
Everyone should buy this one. It is great and only cost 10 bucks, thats a still. Very fun game.

Kratos12
05-14-2007, 15:18
do not listen to the ppl who says its not good. if u havent played it yet u r missing on one of the great games of the ps3. its just amazing fun. my fingers are still sore from playing it :)

just give it a try even if u r not a fan of this genre.

janenba352
05-14-2007, 15:21
I loved the game. Worth every penny.