PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me beat FURY in MGS3? (Will give all my points)

DEViANCE
08-24-2007, 06:15
Can anyone help me beat FURY in MGS3? This guy is driving me insane I cant beat him for somereason.

File is attached, much thanks if you can do.

Will give ya all my points if you can.

meteorocker
08-24-2007, 06:44
I don't care about the points, but I will gladly do this for you. I just bought and beat this game a few weeks ago actually.

DEViANCE
08-24-2007, 06:59
I don't care about the points, but I will gladly do this for you. I just bought and beat this game a few weeks ago actually.

Thanks bud I owe you big time :)

meteorocker
08-24-2007, 07:15
Here you go! Saved right after beating him.

Phantasmn
08-24-2007, 08:15
The easiest way to beat the FURY is in the spoiler if you ever wanted to go back to that boss battle again.

A quick and easy way to beat the fury [that is flying cosmonaut if I remember correctly] is to use the knife. I know it sounds weird, but it works.

Dark_falcon115
08-24-2007, 08:37
***deleted***

mickice
08-24-2007, 08:51
I'm lost which one was The Fury? Not the sinper?

Fekz
08-24-2007, 09:40

Nah, that's The End, one of my favorite bosses.

Metalgear8871
08-24-2007, 09:54

The Fury is the astronaut

IRONMAIDEN
08-24-2007, 09:57
sorry but you must suck. just take NvG and hide in the doorway. when you see him shoot the crap out of him. he might barely hit you wiht his flamethrower. rinse and repeat. whatever you do do not go after him. sniper rifle works good

bluedust
08-24-2007, 11:04
Nah, that's The End, one of my favorite bosses.

The End is brilliant. Did you know you can beat him by just not playing you ps3 for a week or two. The End dies of old age waiting for you to come back and fight him. The characters in the game make fun out of snake for being a coward though so it's best to beat him proper.

DEViANCE
08-24-2007, 22:27
ah thanks alot bro

and nice tip about the end didnt know that lol would be nie to see that alternate movie

PS3fan15
08-25-2007, 00:13
or on the PS2.. you can just change the time.. to a couple of hours a head.. (probably 6 hrs or so should do it.)

red731
08-26-2007, 21:09
sorry but you must suck. just take NvG and hide in the doorway. when you see him shoot the crap out of him. he might barely hit you wiht his flamethrower. rinse and repeat. whatever you do do not go after him. sniper rifle works good

I would not recommend this...you can go with stamina kill, getting his camo thats protective againts fire(if I remember correctly). You can look up to http://www.gamefaq.com for detailed decription of all portions of the game.

The knife is best against him....and best to kill Krauser in Resident Evil 4, but thats not the case in this topic ;)

But I guess you have the save, member above sent you, so you are progressing thru game right now...

Btw...I dont know about you and everyone, but if I buy game and have problems with it, I look up the web and do the challenge by myself.
I could not stand having someone doing it for me(meaning loading different save - thus having a different items obtained) and even if I would, I would not save it and try to do it on my own. But thats me ^_^

BlindSight
08-27-2007, 01:13
I recommend you sneak behind The End and hold him up.

Its not only satisfying, but you get his camouflage. (which I think is the best camo in the game)

So if you plan on playing through another time, read a gamefaqs guide and try and get each of the bosses camo. Unlocking all the kool secret stuff like the invisibility camo, adds to the games replayability.

Blu-Ray
08-27-2007, 18:13
How about just running around and shooting him with your most powerful weapons? I can't remember fighting him, but I beat him in like 5 minutes.

Wearevenom1
08-27-2007, 18:45
Just used the sniper rifle and shoot him in the head. The trick is the big fish bowl doesn't count, you have to hit the head. I think if you use the heat goggles you can see the head outline inside the helmet.