PDA

View Full Version : So whats new?

smittysakilla
08-24-2007, 19:35
I sold my ps3 a while bcak because I got sick of playing motorstorm and resistance all the time. I decided I'll buy another one when it was worth spending the dough. So, anything new out or is everything still being developed? Iheard about a price drop as well. This may be old news to you guys but I have not been paying attention to the gamer world for a while so help me out thanks.

Stoffinator
08-24-2007, 19:37
Sorry but people like you make me laugh.

thekingofkings
08-24-2007, 19:38
Well PS3 DID drop it's price by 100 dollars. Lair is due out VERY soon with Heavenly Sword coming out shortly as well (Which ALOT of people are looking forward to) Other then that I don't know much in way of releases, but Ninja Gaiden Sigma is out and has some pretty good reviews.

*Chris*
08-24-2007, 19:40
Ugh you sold it.

You should have kept it and waited!

Games like Heavenly Sword, LAIR, Folklore, Assassins Creed, Uncharted, Ratchet & Clank...and loads more are all coming out in the next couple months. Oh, and Unreal Tournament 3, HAZE etc. & of course, Home.

LiQuiFiedArt
08-24-2007, 19:48

I second that notion. I feel like your an undercover M$ Fudder. Instead of keeping the system, you sold it for a loss??? to get a new one later??

Something doesnt sound right.

CLOSE THREAD
HE CAN READ NEWS TO SEE WHAT IS NEW

dannyphantom105
08-24-2007, 20:17
Ninja Gaiden is new out and good; Lair, Heavenly sword are due out within 2 weeks or so;

and finally warhawk comes out next week. look those games up on ign.

smittysakilla
08-24-2007, 20:31
I second that notion. I feel like your an undercover M$ Fudder. Instead of keeping the system, you sold it for a loss??? to get a new one later??

CLOSE THREAD

LOL, wow.... you need to get just a little bit more of a life thats just silly. I sold it for the same amount that i bought it for and to free up money for another hobby. Stop trying to create drama you big silly. I'm sorry that "people like me" impact your life so much.
Thanks for the real replies. I am very interested in warhawk, all I did was play online when I had it.

GarnetandBlack
08-24-2007, 20:47
LOL, wow.... you need to get just a little bit more of a life thats just silly. I sold it for the same amount that i bought it for and to free up money for another hobby. Stop trying to create drama you big silly. I'm sorry that "people like me" impact your life so much.
Thanks for the real replies. I am very interested in warhawk, all I did was play online when I had it.

:lol:

I have nothing to really add to the thread other than the fact that the bolded portion made me laugh.

Well, I have a little something to add...

I do find it strange that you sold your PS3 with the intention of buying another one, but if you sold it for what it cost you and you wait to buy another at $100 dollars cheaper when games you are interested in come out, you come out ahead in my book.

I enjoyed mine enough to keep around, but if it was just gathering dust, I would have considered selling it as well. The hobby you were trying to free up money for must be a bit more important to you than gaming - and that's rather refreshing on this board.

Still, I think if you sifted through threads for long enough, you would have found the information you were looking for without making this thread. Considering some of the post nazis that frequent these forums, the reaction you received should have been expected.

smittysakilla
08-24-2007, 21:02
:lol:

I have nothing to really add to the thread other than the fact that the bolded portion made me laugh.

Well, I have a little something to add...

I do find it strange that you sold your PS3 with the intention of buying another one, but if you sold it for what it cost you and you wait to buy another at $100 dollars cheaper when games you are interested in come out, you come out ahead in my book.

I enjoyed mine enough to keep around, but if it was just gathering dust, I would have considered selling it as well. The hobby you were trying to free up money for must be a bit more important to you than gaming - and that's rather refreshing on this board.

Still, I think if you sifted through threads for long enough, you would have found the information you were looking for without making this thread. Considering some of the post nazis that frequent these forums, the reaction you received should have been expected.

Your right. I could have searched but I am actively anti-search because it is posts that make a forum. All forums have the nagging little SEARCH FIRST bunnies but I simply over look them becasue all I have to do is wait for a good member to come along and help me out.

mikeghtmare
08-24-2007, 21:07
Originally Posted by The Game http://www.ps3forums.com/images/aria/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?p=1868019#post1868019)

CLOSE THREAD

Didn't one of the mods recently said this kind of threads would be cause of immediate ban. It is obvious bait to start a mindless discussion.

mikeghtmare
08-24-2007, 21:11

Sorry, I don't buy it.
How many people would fork $599 (plus tax) to buy a used console... ??? :confused: anyone?
It's not like the PS3 has been sold out and impossible to find in almost any video game store.

mastershake86
08-24-2007, 22:36
Your right. I could have searched but I am actively anti-search because it is posts that make a forum. All forums have the nagging little SEARCH FIRST bunnies but I simply over look them becasue all I have to do is wait for a good member to come along and help me out.
Even a good member isn't going to help out someone who is lazy! Those nagging bunnies as a Nancy boy like you call them aren't dicks they just don't want to do what you should have in the first place to make sure you are informed. If you choose to be an ignorant consumer so be it, but don't depend on others to make sure you are informed.

chrisw26308
08-24-2007, 23:02
So your not into gaming all that much but managed to be in the warhawk beta.. Hmmmmm.. Well go to ign.com or gametrailers.com and look at release dates, if any of those catch your eye then read more about them.. Dont let this forum decide for you what games you like.. Even without alot of games though did you forget you had a 600 dollar blu-ray player.. If your not an XBOT (not saying you are) then yea good stuff coming with warhawk on the 28th, after that they just keep coming so pick one up again..

sofaking13
08-24-2007, 23:06
Garbagio'......this kid is a joker....and this can't be real....all these "secret agents" that run amongst the crowd.....like agents.....f*ckin weird.....and the warhawk, yeah, its only online.....

PS3fan15
08-24-2007, 23:08
I am very interested in warhawk, all I did was play online when I had it.

umm.. because that's all you can do..

Bostonmess
08-24-2007, 23:15
What hobby did you sell it for?

A toastbox360?

;)

Nikhil
08-25-2007, 01:09
No need for threads like this. Just look through the boards. Locked.