Conversation Between welshfrankie and Cyklops

13 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks mate. We both need it for next year. haha
  2. Hehe, thanks dude. Same to you, best of luck!
  3. Haha, go for it, mate. I'm rooting for you!
  4. I also have to take a language as part of my Welsh Baccalaureate course but I could dodge that if I took Welsh.
    TBH I'm just going to bite the bullet and go for maths!
  5. I guess Maths is regarded higher, mate. I won't take a language for my AS and A levels, personally. I could study that outside school too if I wanted too. But I can't do the same for AS/A level Maths.
  6. Indeed. Plus I think Maths would be viewed in higher regard by Unis
  7. Well TBH, I would advice Maths. You could do so many things with Maths, but your options become quite limited if you take Welsh and drop Maths.
  8. I've given my choices as I stated but I'm tempted to do Welsh, it's in the same option block as Maths though.
  9. Yeah that's what my dad's telling me too. But I'm undecided because I'm great in Accounts. Like seriously good. I dunno. I've given my tentative subjects as the first three + ICT, so I'm guessing I'll give my final choices also as the same.
  10. I'd take ICT if I was you.
  11. I'm taking Maths, Physics, Chemistry and ICT/Accounts. I'm still undecided whether to take ICT or Accounts. Haha we all need 3-4 A/A*s next year.
  12. Thanks man!
    Next year I'll be taking English, Maths, History and Chemistry. Need 3 As then in Y13
  13. Congrats on your results, mate. Keep up the good work! =)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.