Latest PSU headlines:

Conversation Between Noxia and Vengeful_Blur

23 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
  1. ....alright you got me there...but the cheerleaders compensate so it's all good.

I'll help you search and let you know if I find something.
  2. 49'ers were never looking hot GOnna t ry my luck on Us Ebay, I wan't the authentic Jersey not hte sone with the plastic stuff on it.
  3. Haha! you sound determined to own that jersey. It really is a unique jersey imo. How are you gonna acquire such a rare item?

p.s. 49ers aren't looking so hot after the Houston smashing. =(
  4. "but my favorite from all the teams has to be the Ravens black jersey because black is my favorite color and I love the bird. "
  5. Ehh? Ravens Black kit?
  6. Duuuuuude, I just noticed you said about the Ravens Black Kit! That is my favourite too! It's the third kit and you cannot get it for love nor money here in the UK. It will be mine..
  7. You're welcome. I'm just glad that you approved the signature, that for me is more than enough, Noxia.

I used to be a pc gamer along time ago. I used to play single campaigns because I didn't have internet but as soon as I got my ps2 I slowly abandoned the pc world. <---- That and my desktop is 100 years old. I'm sure that my computer wouldn't even handle todays simplest of games....that's how weak it runs .
  8. Thank you so much again I'm not sure what I can do for you in return but if there's anything you can think of just ask Do you Pc game?
  9. Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. =)

Try this to upload the sig:

1) Use imgur.com to upload/host the sig...once you upload it copy this link:

2) Then go to Profile> My Profile> Edit> Edit signature and paste the link you got from imgur to the signature box:

then preview and save the signature. This method should definitely work.
  10. FS, seems the insert sig pic button is broken for me How frustrating.
  11. I loooooooooveeee it!!!! Looooove it I tell you. That is so amazing, I'm all emotional now! Thank you so much. I'll be wearing her proud for a long time. I'll credit you on the sig ofc. You have some talent there Sir. Thanks again
  12. I left out the fuzziness but stuck with the saints colors. I also added the horizontal lines for a t.v. effect...sort off. Let me know if you want me to change anything.

13. Bloody lost it haven't I. Used to be on my flickr so not sure where it went. I think it would be cool to have that with the words "There is a house in New Orleans, they call the Superdome" And a saints logo somewhere on there, maybe the picture is kinda fuzzy towards the edges so it can be brown/gold colour like their uniform. maybe on the picture I've linked like the sky can be brown/gold or something. Also, if you managed to get the second link in there too some how you would be a genius. I'm not artistic at all so I'm always happy with what I receive.
    If it's too hard to get them both in let me know Obviously being a sub I can have the bigger sig size too
  14. I agree, they need dramatic imrovements for them to even have a slight chance of even having a winning record ...but I keep my hopes up.

Sure! show me your previous sig and maybe a pic...so that I could get an idea of what you want. =)
  15. I'm with you on the crowd thing but I make rare exceptions. I wouldn't worrry about hte 49'ers getting to the playoffs let alone the SB anytime soon .
    This might be a bit cheeky but if I got you a pic could you do me the honour of making my new season NFL sig? Nothing fancy, I basically like my pic with some swirly black and gold stuff in the background, I got an example of one a year or so back but I chose the worst picture ever
  16. Haha! I know, right? I'm not going to lie, I'm not much of a crowd person though I've been to a college football game and I surprisingly had a good time. Lately I've been thinking about going to Candlestick Park...I'll probably go with a couple of my friends, but we'll see. I like the Niners jerseys, I have a red J. Rice jersey but my favorite from all the teams has to be the Ravens black jersey because black is my favorite color and I love the bird. Props on owning a R.Lewis. I dream of going to a Superbowl but like you I have to save up (something really hard for me to do )....but I won't let anything stop me from attending the Superbowl if the Niners make it.
  17. I really want to go to a Superbowl but I'll have to save up a bit for that! Actually this year is the first I'm not going since 3 years ago! I've already seen Tampa v New England anyway so not too fussed. Like I said, next stop is to catch a game state side. NFL has increased in popularity massively in the UK I think, games are always a sell out. I got a few jerseys, Ravens white one with R.Lewis and a black Tampa one with Cadillac 'Williams'
    I can't believe you live so close and haven't been, you best get your ass over to a game before I do! That would be shameful. Yeah blondes I got a soft spot for definitely
  18. Ah, so you have a soft spot for blondes....me too man, me too and I also love their uniform, the colors compliment the logo rather nicely. I'm probably not the biggest NFL fan but I still enjoy watching it every chance I get with friends. Nice, you got tickets for the Bucs - Chicago matchup? I can tell that american football is popular in the UK.

Hey, if you want to go to Tampa to catch a Bucs game you should do it! don't let anything hold you back, Noxia. =)........and maybe post your experience in the NFL thread, but first someone has to kick that canadian out .
  19. Yeah it was pretty amazing tbh. We didn't get anything like that on the last two games, only cheer leaders. The Tampa ones had more blondes so I was literally fapping about it, plus I love the Tampa logo/uniform
    I'm a big NFL fan, I used to love the NFL thread but a certain Canadian member ruined it and drove most the poeple away This year I get to see Tampa v Chicago so that's cool.
    I really wan't to get over to the Raymond James stadium sometime to catch a game, would be awesome.
  20. Wow! that must have been quite an experience to be close to a living legend, not many get that opportunity... I'm jealous . I live approximately....2 hours away from the 49ers stadium but I have yet to go to one of their games.

I'm intrigued, why are Tampa cheerleaders better? are they hotter? They smile more? =)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 23
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.