Latest PSU headlines:

Conversation Between Dragonfly and Cuguy

9 Visitor Messages

1. thanks, appreciate it.
  2. refunded
  3. hai. when the icon shop was up i spent 2000 SP [i am quite sure] for 2 icons. can i get the SP refunded cuz the shop kinda got renewed. I don't mean the REALLY old one but the one before this one. Thanx man.
  4. it is really odd... i see no problems with your account.
  5. i think my PSU account was just deleted, it doesn't work :\
  6. ok man, lemme try and log into PSU now.
  7. also, your sub was up in July of 2010, so i disabled your sub access.
  8. as far as I can tell, you were never banned. there are no infractions on your account, nothing in admin cp, no trace of any sort of ban. so, IMO, you are on a clean slate.

One thing though, if you WERE banned and there isn't a record of it, we have upped trolling infractions to 10 points. that means, 1st one is a week ban, 2nd 30 days, 3rd is permanent.

I sent a password reset to you because we recently forced all members to get a new password due to a potential hack.
  9. hey dude i have a question: i was banned from PSU w/o being warned so here's 2 problems:
    1. I can't access my usercp since PSU was down.
    2. Can you unban me from PSU cuz I'll stop trolling.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.