Conversation Between FallingBullets and Lethalmind

65 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast
  1. Enjoying work? That's unpreze...unpressi... UNHEARD OF
  2. it treats me fairly well, all in all on holiday this week, and enjoying work ()
  3. My birthday? I agree. It has been far too long. I gotta see if the gov't can shorten the 365 day waiting period so that I can celebrate more often

I wish I could see VMs on Tapatalk. I don't have time to ban from home as much anymore

How's life treating you?
  4. happy oldenating its been too long
  5. happy birthday your goddamn self <3 to you too, mr Lethal
  6. Happy birthday, you extraordinary Banman <3
  7. heh, I'm sorry to hear that you have a real life , what goes down over there? *cuddles*
  8. Sorry this took so long. Had to take care of real life stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by FallingBullets
    Yo sexy babe, I was wondering if you could suggest me some shows to watch, since I'm fricken loving Archer...damn its good

also, how doth life treateth the one whom is most lethal? its been too long
    I don't really watch too much TV honestly lol. That's one of the few shows that I HAVE to watch. I'm usually browsing netflix for old favorites of mine.

I've been alright. Can't complain. Sleep pattern is abysmal atm, but things could be alot worse. How has life been treating you?

Quote Originally Posted by FallingBullets
    Oh man, Kreiger's last words,.....AMAZING I'm literally crying over here
    I'm used to that feeling
  9. Oh man, Kreiger's last words,.....AMAZING I'm literally crying over here
  10. Yo sexy babe, I was wondering if you could suggest me some shows to watch, since I'm fricken loving Archer...damn its good

also, how doth life treateth the one whom is most lethal? its been too long
  11. heheheh
  12. As a steam dispenser, yea
  13. but, steam works on PS3 does it not?
  14. Nope unfortunately. Bit of a PC gaming scrub since my rig can barely manage youtube vids
  15. you have steam my friend?
  16. I am, aren't I?
  17. oh you!, and you should go get one mr mindy, you are the catch of the site
  18. I'll join you once they discover Instant Transmission

Eh no. Failing miserably these days. Of course there's still candidates.
  19. hehehe, not learnt any super cool skills yet, no

so yeah, you found yourself a girl yet mr Mindy?
  20. Have they been particularly helpful? Its hard living the reclusive life with sweaty bald man hovering around you I'd imagine
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 65
Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.