Latest PSU headlines:

Conversation Between Naxi and Silvy

17 Visitor Messages

1. Are you a ninja? You crafty ol fox!

(ninja ftw)
  2. There's no proof of that! What are you talking about??
  3. FYI you posted on your wall. Epic fail!
  4. Well you have two choices. Post more or face the wrath of SILVER!
  5. . I still come here daily, I just don't post that much.
  6. Yes It wasn't a joke because It's secretly true. What made you come to the forum less? So you actually love me? I knew It.
  7. Yeah, I only come here for the news and discussions, don't really have fun. You don't have to say it's a joke, it's totally understandable. I've just found you annoying. (In a good way...mostly )
  8. You've been here forever so I know you've grown weary of it so I won't blame you! You don't see bad as of right now. I', man crushing on you. (JK)
  9. Hahaha, I guess I'll work on that. I'm just not as active in the community as I used to be, not even in the ban thread.

That's not a good idea...my previous partner however...
  10. You should totally hit that. Well, mandarin is like the most useful language considering it''s spoke by a billion people. I don't why but you have this douchebag vibe plus you don't post a lot outside the ban thread so that didn't help!
  11. I haven't seen yours so I'll assume the same.
  12. Chinese is my next aim as well. No, she's my dance partner. You thought I was a douchebag before? lol.
  13. You lucky bastard you. I'm interested in Latin and Mandarin. I need to go to some classes. Was that your girlfriend/instructor in that photo? Now you don't seem like a douchebag because I know what you look like!
  14. I've had the luck of travelling the world.

English! But I also quite like the weirdness of french.
  15. I must say I've intrigued. I always take interest from people in a totally different place than I. That's quite impressive to know that many languages. Which one is your favorite?
  16. Haha, why so? Estonian is my native, english was my first language. I've lived in sweden, so I knew swedish. I've studied french for 5 years, spanish for 3 and russian for 1.
  17. I'm curious, what languages do you speak?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 17 of 17

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.