Latest PSU headlines:

Conversation Between Kwes and Vengeful_Blur

34 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
  1. 2 days sounds fine to me.
  2. Man, you tied with Fon. My question to you is, how long do you want to keep the poll open for the tie breaker? I thought 2 days was enough but I wanna hear from you guys. (I asked the same thing to Fon)
  3. Thanks kwesnoth man.
  4. Happy Birthday Vb!

5. Mine's doing just fine. But yeah, I do.
  6. You should get it fixed. A gamers' life is not complete without a ps3. :3
  7. Ahh.

Yeah man, you should get on. They we can play together. My PS3 has been out of action for a good 6 months now. Just never got around to getting it fixed.
  8. Sorry, I don't have a 360 but I have it on ps3

edit: but lately I've been thinking about getting a 360.
  9. You got MW2 on the 360?
  10. Yeah!!
  11. :O our names they looks beautiful
  12. We be purple again!
  13. I never mess with black magic.
  14. :O I think black magic had to do something with you not being able to see the sig
  15. Strange, When you post an image I can see it, but when I use I can't. Stupid ****ing proxy.
  16. imgur.com =)
  17. Hey what do you use to upload your sigs?
  18. Well, as soon as Mr. B gets back on. Ask him if we can have our colors back.
  19. I used to post in the sub section and I had my purple color.
  20. Yeah, me too. But we'll have to stay gold for now. I would rather have my sub then lose it for the purple color as it would appear that is what would happen.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 34
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.