Latest PSU headlines:

Conversation Between robvandam111 and wesmore24

79 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast
  1. Yeah, really needed that to finally happen especially with the criticisms from last year. Despite Lebron missing two MAJOR freethrows, he also clutched the game to go to overtime.
  2. Did you see that amazing shot from Wade?
  3. I said "almost" 60% lol
  4. Yeah I heard about them losing to the Cavs. Whats up with OKC lately?? And Lebron 60% percent!? wow
  5. I just looked and Kobe is now 3rd. Lebron, he's almost 60%, that sounds crazy. Also, Lebron would've had 5-8 triple doubles but most of the games that they won were blowouts so he didn't have to play in the 4th quarter...ironic. OKC lost to the Cavaliers today.
  6. I strongly agree with Durant, but not with Lebron, idk, I just dont see him play as much. Kobe still has a chance, but he isn't consistent. Sure, there may be a lot of games where he scores 30 or around that but in most games, his percentage from the field is awful. Also, he is really good, but when Kobe is at his best the Lakers win, not a win streak here, a win streak there, and then a five game losing streak. I mean sure it's a team effort, but we're talking about Kobe here...
  7. Well, If Lebron doesn't continue on winning then its going to go to Durant. Lebron has dodged Durant since the last two losses although OKC have lost as well. Rose isn't even top 3. That third spot is a gamble, right now its Lebron and Durant.
  8. I agree, OKC is a great challenge for the Heat, but i still think the Heat would win in a 7 Game series. I'm very disappointed in the knicks. Like you said they have great talent but no chemistry, if they had chemistry they would be fun to watch. Who do you like for MVP so far? My top 3 is Kevin Durant, Kobe, then Rose. In order. lol
  9. Anything could happen I believe. Chicago is struggling with more injuries and if Derrick Rose does't take care his back; there's no way he's getting into the basket how he usually does. Celtics, now they have a healthy Rondo again but no Glen Davis, just Brandon Bass. Knicks, no chemisty but great talents. Now, if they do make it to the Finals again, Ohklahoma is there challenge. Spurs and Mavericks were exposed to the Heat in blowouts. They're contentious though and Dark Horse of the West are the Grizzlies whom are playing still without Zach Randolph but even they ended up being blown by the Heat.
  10. Haha, they're just disappointing this season so far. The Heat is doing very good this season. What do you think their chances are in getting to the Finals?
  11. Welcome Back kiddo, Hows'em Lakers ?
  12. How have you been man?
  13. Yeah, you know that I tried to get it alive again, I'll think of something soon. Just you wait!
  14. So the NBA is back and the thread is still dead...
  15. I know, I hope we'll see the triple header on Christmas.

I think the Bulls may beat the Lakers if they play each other.
  16. Indeed, the deal isn't official yet. Now the Union has to reform and onto further negotiations until finally having both sides voting. December 9th Free-Agency and Training Camp.
  17. Did you hear about the NBA lockout ending?
  18. At least play them with your family...lol
  19. Going to play some Resistance and Skyward Sword.
  20. Hey, what are you doing for Thanksgiving?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 79
Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.